It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans teacher wears obscenely huge prosthetic breasts with prominently visible nipples to classes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

No Problem.

The Bible says society will degrade to the point of needing to be destroyed...again.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Eh, you gave an inch.

What did you expect? LOL

Literally a #ing clown world.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: trollz
As you'll see below, a trans-something individual (I don't even know what word to use here - transgender? transvestite?) is working as a teacher at a high school in Canada, and they're making a point to wear ridiculously oversized prosthetic breasts that have been designed with obviously visible nipples. This isn't "transgenderism", this is sexual fetishism, and it is absolutely disgusting that this individual is being allowed to expose the children in the school to his fetishistic behavior.
[...]

Breasts are only sexualized by western society. The rest of the world sees boobs as natural, commonplace organs that represent their status in society as dignified, courageous and even holy creatures who should be deferred to. Of course Americans have spent centuries conditioning our citizens to regard women as lesser than and so breasts are meant to be hidden away and avoided unless otherwise permitted by a male authority.
edit on Sat Sep 17 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

bs azn love boobs.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The school board stands by the teacher.
Cant even criticize.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I consider myself a pretty tolerant and understanding human being.

But there's a limit.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I consider myself a pretty tolerant and understanding human being.

But there's a limit.

IMO

Forcing deadly Covid vaccines on children is far worse than forcing them to view big boobs...real or fake.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But this thread isn't about forcing Covid vaccines on children, is it?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I wonder if they realize how ridiculous that looks?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: carewemust

But this thread isn't about forcing Covid vaccines on children, is it?

Glad you helped me point out how we must keep things in perspective.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: trollz
As you'll see below, a trans-something individual (I don't even know what word to use here - transgender? transvestite?) is working as a teacher at a high school in Canada, and they're making a point to wear ridiculously oversized prosthetic breasts that have been designed with obviously visible nipples. This isn't "transgenderism", this is sexual fetishism, and it is absolutely disgusting that this individual is being allowed to expose the children in the school to his fetishistic behavior.
[...]

Breasts are only sexualized by western society. The rest of the world sees boobs as natural, commonplace organs that represent their status in society as dignified, courageous and even holy creatures who should be deferred to. Of course Americans have spent centuries conditioning our citizens to regard women as lesser than and so breasts are meant to be hidden away and avoided unless otherwise permitted by a male authority.
edit on Sat Sep 17 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

Yeah , but we are Talking about FAKE Man Boobs here . Big Difference .

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ew yeah. What better method to corral you're apparent opposition into radicalization than this insanity?

I'm so mad at this kind of stuff.

Abusing children?

[inner child voice: no no no nooooo.]

Hey, you know what, it makes sense to me now. I mean just abject abuse and debasement of children. Hey, lets start whackin' all the moms out there while they're at it. Obviously, the best part of life is moms. Where the game here is devastate children. What better way? I declare the efficiency of operations of this agenda is a joke. Kill mommy!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is an obviously mentally ill person, seeking attention in the worst way..ya, it's f'ing ridonkulous!!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I wonder if they realize how ridiculous that looks?

Of course..the whole point I think.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The school board stands by the teacher.
Cant even criticize.

No, they are trying to figure out how deal with it, dispense with this person, without the lawsuit.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Seriously . . . mental illness needs to be addressed. There is no damned way in hell that someone that wears that does not have a few screws loose! Granted, there really is no normal, never has been, since normal is only relative to an individual, however, this goes far overboard in my opinion. Where do we stop?

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
We need to bring back mental wards

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
As someone who deals with Schizophrenia and has been in several "mental wards" over the years, I'd prefer not to be in the same facilities as cases of exhibitionists and sexual fetishists with poor taste.

I'm there to get away from the madness, not to steep in it.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You gotta be F’ing kidding me?!?

This thread is making my head hurt.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

After much Serious Thought , I have come to the Conclusion that there is a Pandemic of Mental Illness not Only in America , but also around the World . What is causing it is as yet Undetermined , but the Results of it are Widely Apparent . Something is Infecting our Civilization either Naturally or Man Made..........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join