It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO frenzy over Kyiv

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
According to Ukrainian astronomers, there's been an inordinate amount of UFO activity lately around Kyiv. A Vice article, dated Sept. 13, says the following:

"Ukraine’s airspace has been busy this year—that’s the nature of war. But scientists in the country are looking to the skies and seeing something they didn’t expect: An inordinate number of UFOs, according to a new preprint paper published by Kyiv’s Main Astronomical Observatory in coordination with the country’s National Academy of Science."

The article addresses the possibility of these craft being of terrestrial origin, but apart from the Nazi Antarctica Space Fleet (lol), they may be from outer space. Or inner space. Who knows? They move too fast.

Thus, the astronomers developed a method to capture the incursions.

"... a specific type of UFO the researchers call “phantoms” that is an “object [that] is a completely black body that does not emit and absorbs all the radiation falling on it.” The researchers also observed that the UFOs it’s seeing are so fast that it’s hard to take pictures of them.

“The eye does not fix phenomena lasting less than one-tenth of a second,” the paper said. “It takes four-tenths of a second to recognize an event. Ordinary photo and video recordings will also not capture the [unidentified aerial phenomenon]. To detect UAP, you need to fine-tune the equipment: shutter speed, frame rate, and dynamic range.”

Here's link to article:
www.vice.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Q33323

This is why I love ATS. Was just saying in another thread about mysterious magnetic explosion and weapons not yet understood.

With war, there is always a possibility of spotting a previously unidentified peice of technology... Or it could be other worldly.

Let's see what tech has been developed and in hiding since WW2 forward.

S&F.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Here is the original research, there is a picture on figure 13 which looks like black triangle. Link

My guess, USA planes. Most probably one commonly called Aurora.

edit on 15-9-2022 by pianopraze because: 2 Correction: figure 13, not figure 11. Added comma after guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Descriptions point to drones conducting surveillance much like the ones that have been swarming Navy ships for years now. In my opinion it has a higher chance of being a terrestrial man-made craft rather the extraterrestrial at this point.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
All the Buzzzzzzz….

'Cosmic' and 'phantom' UFOs are all over Ukraine's skies, government report claims

Ukrainian astronomers claim UFOs ‘everywhere’ over Kyiv

Ukrainian astronomers observe bizarre, unidentified aerial phenomena over Kyiv

……” Ukrainian scientists involved in the study described two different types of UFOs, which they call “cosmics” and “phantoms.”…….

…..” According to the paper, a “cosmic” is a luminous object that appears brighter than the background of the sky, while a “phantom” is a dark object with “a completely black body that does not emit and absorbs all the radiation falling on it.”….

….” The main characteristic of the UFOs observed by Kyiv’s astronomers is their extremely high speed, which can only be detected with specialized equipment.

“The eye does not fix phenomena lasting less than one-tenth of a second,” the study says. “It takes four-tenths of a second to recognize an event. Ordinary photo and video recordings will also not capture the UFO. To detect UAP [unidentified aerial phenomenon], you need to fine-tune the equipment: shutter speed, frame rate, and dynamic range.”…..

Approaching Ukraine ……

👽
edit on 15-9-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
UFOs in Wartime
WHAT THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW
By Mack Maloney -- 2011

This is a book.

But I've heard other stories of UFOs showing up during wartime -- prior to drones and black triangles.

What about the UFOs deactivating nukes?

Whatever the mysterious lights in the sky were, they seemed to have an interest in our nukes.

One of the more out-of-the-ordinary press conferences held in Washington this week consisted of former Air Force personnel testifying to the existence of UFOs and their ability to neutralize American and Russian nuclear missiles.

UFO researcher Robert Hastings of Albuquerque, N.M., who organized the National Press Club briefing, said more than 120 former service members had told him they'd seen unidentified flying objects near nuclear weapon storage and testing grounds.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Very good find

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Interesting stuff.

Historically speaking, increased UFO sightings have been seen in places where loss of life occurs.

Korean War
Vietnam War
WWII
Iraq war
etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Exactly they been turning up in loads of conflicts
all the way back to recorded history Alexander and the Shields etc.

They gonna be interested more than anything in human conflict, just like we like watching the latest boxing match, the latest footie game, the last movie called Battle of the Bulge, etc.

They have an interest in it yet who they are, well is it us from the future? Watching our own mistakes? Or another species maybe, or something coming up from the depths of the seas and under our feet

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Exactly they been turning up in loads of conflicts
all the way back to recorded history Alexander and the Shields etc.

They gonna be interested more than anything in human conflict, just like we like watching the latest boxing match, the latest footie game, the last movie called Battle of the Bulge, etc.

They have an interest in it yet who they are, well is it us from the future? Watching our own mistakes? Or another species maybe, or something coming up from the depths of the seas and under our feet

From my listening to Art Bell over the years.

Off planet beings are not so much interested in saving humans -- but do not want a nuclear destruction that could affect the rest of the solar systems.

They don't want the planet destroyed.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'll have to listen to the Art Bell geezer, heard before yet never listened to as yet, thanks the heads up

Certainly be a shame if we destroy the planet and we must be so close to it now. If it isn't Ukraine conflict I guess Iran will be on the cards for nukes, also China with the Taiwan thing.

The luminous reports from Kiev, well I'm leaning towards UFO Orbs there, though not seen the full article yet. Interesting stuff

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
UFO´s have been observed often near atomic bomb test and nuclear missile silos.
Perhaps they are a sign that the war is going to take a nuclear turn soon.
That or they are preventing a nuclear assault by Russia on Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I'll have to listen to the Art Bell geezer, heard before yet never listened to as yet, thanks the heads up

Certainly be a shame if we destroy the planet and we must be so close to it now. If it isn't Ukraine conflict I guess Iran will be on the cards for nukes, also China with the Taiwan thing.

The luminous reports from Kiev, well I'm leaning towards UFO Orbs there, though not seen the full article yet. Interesting stuff

Art Bell is no longer with us.

But you can listen to C2C -- and past recordings.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thanks Annee

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I would say the Russian's at least can be ruled out. They didn't have enough technology to see the Karkhov offensive in its build up. If Moscow has technology buzzing over Kiev then surely it would have seen the build up in the north east.

That leaves western technology. More than possible in an F117 in the 70's sort of way.

Other than that................... Space ships

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

We'll never know the technologies already out there somewhere, that have the potential to change the world for better or for worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if what they saw was some vanta black military hardware in action.

At the same time I also believe we are definitely not alone.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I personally believe our "top" government is already working with off planet beings.

And has been for quite some time.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I wouldn't be surprised if what they saw was some vanta black military hardware in action.

We are definitely not alone in the universe. But with technology as advanced as we've become, it going to be harder to decipher what's terrestrial or not.

People will see satellites and assume it's aliens. It may be, but I'm looking for the simplest answer first.

I'm running out of excuses.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
"Tony...is that YOU?" - Col. Rhodes

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

. . . with technology as advanced as we've become, it going to be harder to decipher what's terrestrial or not.

And drones.

Which is why I've pretty much lost interest until there's actual contact or factual proof.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join