It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax Deathbed Confession

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Go ahead and keep tellin' yourself that...

It won't change the fact that, oh, yes, he did.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I know that it is impossible for an aluminum rocket launched from the Kennedy Space Center to land on the moon.

Maybe it is possible to somehow travel to the moon, just not by firing a missile at the sky!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You know this how?

Did you know China and India and Russia have done it too?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It's called rocket science.

Look it up.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Despite all the evidence to the contrary, right??

Satellites, by the thousands, orbit the Earth--it's only a small step to sending a spacecraft to the Moon. Which they did, on more than one occasion.

If you choose to ignore the evidence, that's on you. No one else.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You are excused, if you missed my proof, supported by many bible verses, which no rocket can break through.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I understand it may be tough to accept your childhood heroes are frauds, or that rocket launches putting satellites into orbit are false cover stories.

I thought, as a moderator to a conspiracy site, you would have an easier time accepting these hard truths. But I guess not.
edit on 17-9-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Hard truths??

Is that what you're calling the certifiable lies, and utter fabrications promulgated by your boy Bart??

You got one thing correct though, those men were the heroes of my childhood, and still are today. That you choose to embrace the ignorance of Bart and his ilk is really just too bad.

No, actually not ignorance...bald face absolute lies. No matter how you try to phrase it, they are lies, and will remain so.
edit on 9/18/2022 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
More information about flat earth and fake moon landngs.

The Final Card - Fake Alien Invasion - Project Bluebeam - Fallen Angels
rumble.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

Interesting definition of "information" you have there.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Like I said, I'm not interested in ad hominem attacks against Bart Sibrel. The video of Buzz cracking under interrogation shouldn't be denied by attacking the messenger.

In any case, I don't need to rely on that video as evidence. I know that rocket launches can't get passed Heaven, so that tells me your heroes are lying.

I don't have any problem with feeding one's child like wonder of how it may be possible to travel to the Moon. But I will use any available platform to oppose lies promoting deadly impossible voyages.
edit on 18-9-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No, more interested in ad hominem attacks on Buzz, obviously.

Can't get past "Heaven"?!!!!

What's that you were saying about "bald faced lies"?

Extraordinary claims, need extraordinary evidence.

Not Flat Earth lies.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Could you believe we did both with the film as a back up as a PR event in case the real mission went bad?

edit on 18-9-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Moon landing deniers are as stupid as flat earthers, just genuinely stupid. As has been pointed out they will ignore all of the excellent evidence and instead choose to believe some sketchy comments and zero evidence. It’s not even confirmation bias, I wouldn’t give them that. The internet and social media has given the crazy and stupid a chance to mingle, the result is obvious to see. Capricorn One was a movie, not a documentary.

I think you can guess what I believe.
edit on 18-9-2022 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I certainly could - it’s what I’d have done. Always have a plan B. No harm in being prepared!

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I am attacking Buzz for fraud.

Maybe you are a fraud too. Or maybe you just can't understand basic geometry, and the physics of reflection in glass.

You were an active commenter in the 18 page ATS thread I linked here a few comments ago.

The proof of Heaven is shown there. I never said anything about Flat Earth. That you would attack me for that shows you got nothing.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Like 911, buildings strangely falling down through fire, this supposed moon event will remain a small conspiracy theory.

911 was getting kind of big comparatively, so it seems the PTB had to do some things to squash the 911 truth movement, which they did indeed and succeeded.

The moon landing conspiracy theory is a small one, and one I have done a little research about, and they do have some good points, but I haven’t researched it enough to have any opinion…but…

I wouldn’t put it past them that the US government would hoax this. They certainly would.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BartSibrel

Thanks, Bart

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I find it amusing that you're offended by supposed "ad hom attacks" when you practice your own with accusations of fraud by astronauts.

Your boy Sibrel has been proven wrong since day one of his crusade against windmills began. Despite all the evidence to the contrary.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join