It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax Deathbed Confession

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
While this guy wasn't a member here, I suppose this would still be the appropriate forum. If not, mods please move it. Also, if it has been posted, feel free to take it down.

This video was uploaded a day ago to an account belonging to one Bart Sibrel. It is a deathbed report from the son of an U.S. Airforce member who supposedly worked as a security officer for the Canan AFB during the supposed moon landing which was allegedly faked on the base. The man in the video died earlier this year and his father died 20 years ago.

The video outlines a list of 15 people who were allowed access to the stage, how they set up and covered up the stage, the time of the filming, credentials of the officer that made the allegations, and many other tidbits I found,(and I figured you might find), interesting. Hope you guys have a blessed rest of your day. God be with you.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. Good timing considering that they keep delaying the Artemis program. Eventually it will be clear that we simply don't know how to get to the moon, and an astronomical renaissance will ensue based on empirical evidence rather than NASA lies.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I was just talking about this exact subject to an elder today. And then I see this post.
Wow...
I knew...
I'm 46, so it was my parents (and all of that generation) that "witnessed" all of that. They're hearts would be broken, and trust in it all would be lost.
What a shame... reply to: ventian

edit on 12-9-2022 by AOx6179 because: Edited two words from will to would

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So a guy who knows a guy who said he did something, essentially

People say lots of wacky stuff when they're dying. Been there to hear it quite a bit from the nature of my work. Unless there is some hard evidence, I'd chalk this up to the drugs kicking in. People on their deathbed are usually pumped pretty good with stuff because the care team knows its end of life etc.

Did ya'll know, related-ly, that alot of people passing on their deathbed die secondary to opiate overdose? Me-maw lying in bed dying from whatever she's had since the 30's will routinely be given two or three of her doses of pain killers to "help her be more comfortable,"- with opiates being a respiratory suppressant, they then die from being anoxic. No harm, no foul, in most cases though. They were going anyway, at least they got to go out like Hendrix.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

So a guy who knows a guy who said he did something, essentially

Why, once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy's *cousin*...

Spongebob...

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Here you go:

edit on 12-9-2022 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

FWIW there have been a small army of people that have purported to expose hoaxes, for example, swore that the Gimlin/Patterson video of "Patty" the Sasquatch was a hoax, with varying degrees of convincing tone
and plausibility.

Not sure what to make of this, as I have been very very skeptical in the past, of "skepticism" of the moon landings.

My understanding is that, over time, one of the noteworthy members here, John Leer, actually came around to the idea that the moon landings were faked.

In any event, watching this with an open mind. In no way/shape/form did I ever imagine something like what we saw in 2020 could happen, and yet here we are. If TPTB could convince 7+ billion people that a lab leak from a biological research facility of one of America's chief geopolitical adversaries .... came from a butcher's market .... what else could they do.
edit on 12-9-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

My understanding is that, over time, one of the noteworthy members here, John Leer, actually came around to the idea that the moon landings were faked.

Would like to know as to what brought you to that understanding, is this proclamation from John Leer himself?

If so, please direct me/us to where you got this from.

Thanks,
Johnny

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What always confused me was the lack of dust in the pods of the lander. I saw the the whole thing on TV as a kid. I really dont know what to believe. It seems like they should be able to get there. Looks pretty close

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Would like to know as to what brought you to that understanding, is this proclamation from John Leer himself?

If so, please direct me/us to where you got this from.

Thanks,
Johnny

Hi Johnny,

My understanding was a series of interviews that I believe Kerry from Project Camelot did with John.

John did one interview with Kerry and another fellow, in person, I believe at John's residence. In this interview, John talked a lot about his belief that the moon had surface structures, and was possibly an actual craft from another part of the cosmos.

Some years later, Kerry did another interview with John, this one by herself, and via video conference. John's health appeared to be deteriorating in this interview. In the discussion, my memory was that John walked back some of his beliefs about the moon, structures on it, and its origin. He seemed to imply that he no longer believed that we/mankind could actually leave Earth's atmosphere, and that various hoaxes/fakes were brought about to mask this.

This change in thinking caught me a little off-guard, given the nature of John's opinions from the earlier interview. The gal from Project Camelot seemed a bit confused about John's shifting thinking too, and they actually had a bit of heated exchange over it.

That is my recollection from memory of the interviews, and what prompted me to write this.

I will try to find the videos that I mentioned.

ETA:

Well well well. Apparently Project Camelot has been banned/censored by YouTube.

Huh.

So I'm curious what the YouTube/never bitchute folks have to say about that.

I looked for Project Camelot/John Leer videos on YouTube, and sure enough, gone. Memory Holed.

On the Project Camelot site, I see some of those interviews with John, but not the one I describe, via video conference, just John and Kerry. Will try to keep looking.
edit on 12-9-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I can't find the video I mention on Project Camelot, or anywhere else, but I know what I heard/saw. It was a very odd interview, and there seemed to be actual tension between John and Kerry. I distinctly remember her being rather shocked that he was reversing course on some of his claims about space flight and the moon.

Not sure why a video like this would be scrubbed, but in my opinion it has been. Hopefully other members can corroborate its existence, for what it's worth, but I can't seem to find it.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is satellite imagery showing some of the landing sites along with the laser reflector.

Here is a variety of satellite imagery showing not only the landing sites (I personally was involver with mapping the landing sites for NASA) and the equipment left. Anyone still saying the Apollo landing were fake is spouting nonsense.

Just Google "Apollo Landing Sites", for multiple imagery of different sites and visible equipment.
edit on 12-9-2022 by lunarcartographer because: (no reason given)

Here is one source out of many:
www.nasa.gov...

3rd party evidence:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
first off the guy that released/ posted this video
bart sibrel is the the guy that Buzz Aldrin punched in the face for calling him a liar, coward and thief. he even posted a video of it on his channel.

it's funny to me is he says he made notes of what daddy told him on his computer. then a few second later text flashes that says computer was confiscated in government raid. then before that a supposed fire burn up the recording that daddy made. red flag already.

so the if a agreement was made that the video was only to be released after his death, and the way i understand it he died in February of this year, sibrel's book came out Sept 2021.

did he let him put his name in it or his dads in the book? if he didn't want the video released until after his death if so why?
come on granted the government stooges aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but hell if daddy's name or yours was in the book. more red flags

another funny thing, he says well he doesn't say it, but sibrel does in the description that Johnson gave a list to his daddy, and that his daddy was a security chief. in the picture at the end his daddy was a E 3 /Airman First Class in other words he was enlisted personal, not a officer. the president wouldn't be dealing straight with enlisted personal, he would be dealing with the Commanding Officer of the base and the Commanding Officer of the Air Police. another red flag

one last thing, why wasn't Buzz Aldrin name on the list, hell he was the one flying the Eagle and also walked on the moon.

bart sibrel is just another huckster, who this guy is in the video can't say, but he sure thinks he daddy didn't tell any lies, he only said so abut a 100 times. and you know what i didn't believe it after the third time.
edit on 12-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sounds to me his dad witnessed a dress rehearsal a year before the event. Maybe they shot the footage to be used in the case that for some reason, the live feed failed. Still not evidence of a hoax. And I don't believe his dad is lying either đź‘Ť
By the way, I was 6 when I watched it with my family
edit on 9-12-2022 by vance because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm sure most have already seen this....Think it might have been posted here as well...Have no real thoughts but thought I would post

NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings - LINK

Did Buzz Aldrin admit the Moon landings were faked? - LINK

Ultimate Proof That Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake? - LINK

Moon landing FAKED? Shock claims NASA 'fooled world' with famous mission - LINK

Moon landings footage would have been impossible to fake – a film expert explains why - LINK

Forgot to add these links

This moon landing video is fake -LINK - MIT LINK

In Event of Moon Disaster - FULL FILM - LINK
edit on 13-9-2022 by TarantulaBite because: wanted to add a few more links I forgot

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So we have proof today. Its not like they could photo shop anything back then either. A number of countries outside of the US have radar mapped the moon by putting a satellite around it and started to map it out. I'll get to this in a second, but I have always said when you look at any conspiracy you need to look at the logistics involved to pull it off. The complexity involved that in many cases kind of spirals out of control, the number of people who would need to say silent to their death beds ETC. and this is one of those conspiracy that you at first look at it on the surface level it kind of seems plausible, but once you start to look at the logistics needed to pull off in 1960s it quickly becomes an impossibility.

Any decent telescope can actually see the markings on the moon from each landing, but there are some here who suggest no humans actually went and it was just equipment sent there as a secondary conspiracy.

A number of countries outside the US have radar mapped the moon in their own moon research. Japan's program is named SELENE that has very detailed maps of the moon. What you see below is on the left is radar mapping from 2007 and on the right is the actual Apollo 15 photographs and in both pictures the scenes are identical. You might be able to fake the moon landing, but you can not fake what the horizon would look like. We are also talking 1960s, so give me a break on the lets fake it idea...

edit on 13-9-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

Didnt kubrick reveal the first landing was fake in an interview where he slipped up joking about who filmed the second moon landing? I thought that's why he had an untimely dearh and EWS is now used as the cover-up conspiracy. C'mon guys, this is a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
Sounds to me his dad witnessed a dress rehearsal a year before the event. Maybe they shot the footage to be used in the case that for some reason, the live feed failed. Still not evidence of a hoax. And I don't believe his dad is lying either đź‘Ť
By the way, I was 6 when I watched it with my family

This seems like a great explanation for this "confession".

The man's father saw some type of practice/dry run, or a simulation, or some other reason to set up a mock lunar environment.

The video does seem compelling, in that the man truly believe what he was told, and seemed to have nothing to gain from what he said.

The problem is, it seems like his father seemingly misinterpreted what he saw.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: TarantulaBite

Didnt kubrick reveal the first landing was fake in an interview where he slipped up joking about who filmed the second moon landing? I thought that's why he had an untimely dearh and EWS is now used as the cover-up conspiracy. C'mon guys, this is a conspiracy site.

I went back and re-watched some of the Project Camelot videos while looking for the one I mentioned above.

The contention made was that Kubrik's alleged footage was not made to cover up a fake landing, but was made to replace footage of the actual moon landing. The implication was that NASA/the official authorities didn't want the public to see what the "real footage" of the moon showed, so they brought in Kubrik to make his video to conceal "structures" on the moon.

I think Xtrozero's valid critique of this type of conspiracy applies here too. We have such great Earth-based imaging/optics technology now, and other countries have sent up their own gear around the moon. So how could NASA censor *all* of the observations of the lunar surface, even from amateur astronomers and other countries?

I know there are a lot of fascinating and provocative ideas and theories about the lunar surface, and John Lear told some amazing stories about it, but this was one conspiracy I always had a hard time buying into.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
People lie, even when they are dying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join