It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The speech of Vladimir Putin at Eastern Economic Forum 2022

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This is how Victoria Nuland's statement "F**k the EU!" looks like in practice.

Eastern Economic Forum plenary session

September 7, 2022 09:05 Russky Island, Primorye Territory

President of Russia Vladimir Putin:

The waning dominance of the United States in the global economy and politics, as well as the stubborn unwillingness or even inability of the Western elites to see, let alone recognise objective facts, acted as a catalyst for these processes.

I have already mentioned that the entire system of international relations has recently undergone irreversible, or should I say, tectonic, shifts. Emerging states and regions around the world, primarily, of course, in the Asia-Pacific region, now play a substantially bigger role. Asia-Pacific countries emerged as new centres of economic and technological growth, attracting human resources, capital and manufacturing.

Despite all that, the Western countries are seeking to preserve yesterday’s world order that benefits them and force everyone to live according to the infamous “rules”, which they concocted themselves. They are also the ones who regularly violate these rules, changing them to suit their agenda depending on how things are going at any given moment. At the same time, other countries have not been forthcoming when it comes to subjecting themselves to this dictate and arbitrary rule, forcing the Western elites, to put it bluntly, to lose grip and take short-sighted, irrational decisions on global security, politics, as well as economics. All these decisions run counter to the interests of countries and their people, including, by the way, the people in those Western countries. The gap separating the Western elites from their own citizens is widening.

Europe is about to throw its achievements in building up its manufacturing capability, the quality of life of its people and socioeconomic stability into the sanctions furnace, depleting its potential, as directed by Washington for the sake of the infamous Euro-Atlantic unity. In fact, this amounts to sacrifices in the name of preserving the dominance of the United States in global affairs.

Back in spring, many foreign corporations rushed to announce their withdrawal from Russia, believing that our country will suffer more than others. Today, we see one manufacturing site after another shutting down in Europe itself. One of the key reasons, of course, lies in the severed business ties with Russia.

The competitive ability of European companies is in decline, for the EU officials themselves are essentially cutting them off from affordable commodities and energy, as well as trade markets. It will come as no surprise if eventually the niches currently occupied by European businesses, both on the continent and on the global market in general, will be taken over by their American patrons who know no boundaries or hesitation when it comes to pursuing their interests and achieving their goals.

More than that, in an attempt to obstruct the course of history, Western countries have undermined the pillars of the global economic system, built over centuries. It is in front of our eyes that the dollar, euro and pound sterling have lost trust as currencies suitable for performing transactions, storing reserves and denominating assets. We are taking steps to shed this dependence on unreliable and compromised foreign currencies. By the way, even allies of the United States are gradually reducing their dollar assets, as we can see from statistics. Step by step, the volume of transactions and savings in dollars is diminishing.

I want to note here that yesterday, Gazprom and its Chinese partners decided to switch to 50/50 transactions in rubles and yuan with respect to gas payments.

I want to add that with their short-sighted actions, Western officials have triggered a global inflation. In many developed economies, the inflation rate has reached a record-high level that had not been seen in many years.

en.kremlin.ru...

I suggest you read this speech when it is fully translated into English because there is a lot of interesting points and information there.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

It gives the impression that anything the western governments is for, the opposite is true. The vax, Ukraine... How strongly ARE they against a flat earth? 🤣

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

At a minimum, many of the actions of Western governments raise a number of questions for the mentally healthy person.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The mistake is thinking there are "good" and "evil" players. It's all a flavor of bad, the only real difference is each region has a preferred evil.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

A bunch of elites taking smack about other elites... Fun!

They should behave killing people and wasting people's resources perpetuating needless conflict. I hope the west collectively grows some balls and cuts itself off from all the dodgy governments out there, maybe clean up how we do things at home too.

We don't need nations with leaders that are trying to justify their existence like some kind of stupid bad memory.

Sanctions hurt sure, that's because the west allowed itself to be in this position and it's ran on a free market principle... Somewhat. Elites on both sides, they all need putting in check.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Any assessment occurs within the context corresponding to it, and if the context changes, the assessment will also change.

For example, you might consider the lack of heating in your home as an act of beneficence from your government.

After all, the government makes sure that you become more frost-resistant.

Frost resistance is a characteristic that enhances the potential of a person.

So turning off your house from heat, the government takes care of revealing your potential.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

If you like your elites, then I don't mind.

Keep hoping they can do something good for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Brick walls should never go completely cold, otherwise they get permanently damaged.
If you live in a house and don't heat it, you will have problems with mold, damp, damaged walls.

Learning to live with less luxury isn't a bad thing, I'll give you that, though!

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
[...]
I hope the west collectively grows some balls and cuts itself off from all the dodgy governments out there.[...]

80% of the world population isn't sanctioning Russia!
If Europe, North America and Australia cuts themselves off, then it will be their (our) damage.

That would be foolish.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I know you never accused me of liking elites but if you did I'd suggest you quote me doing such.

I never expressed such a thing, it's not a translation issue so we both know what you're doing there...

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
These are Putin´s final attemps to remove energy price ceiling which is one of the sanctions EU put against Russian due Russian violent, unnecessary war and invasion in Ukraine.

Putin is is losing this war, russia is buying North Korean artillery and this is showing how bad things are for Russia. Russia is drying out of money, military assets and soldiers for this war they are having.

And China is not helping either. For China trade with west is more important than Putin´s desperate war in Ukraine. China basicly says to Putin " We would like to help you out but our hands are tied "

Russian inflation rate has been after war started between 14-15% double what is in EU countries. The Trojan Horse is not taking Putin´s side, this horse fires back at Russia, inflation rate will rise more due unsuccesful war which money is ripped off the back of russian citizens and which may even lead to Russian Revolution.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Whether you agree with a few, just some, or many of Putin's statements posted here, this one right here is undeniable:

The gap separating the Western elites from their own citizens is widening.

Also, it is hard not to respect his command of language to communicate his thoughts during a speech, as compared to U.S. President Bumbling Idiot. And before anyone says it... no, I do not want to move to Russia and have Putin as my president. I guess I just miss the days of old, when U.S. Presidents at least made an attempt to give diplomacy a shot, instead of slinging divisive rhetoric amid tensions, and fanning the flames of conflict.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Do you think Russian Oligarchs and people in power are any different? There is a big difference with cultures in US and Russia. In Russia they kill people.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

About 40% of the world's population is in India and China. They're the developing nations not the West. Yeah it might be damaging to me a relative peasant but it'll be devastating to someone in similar shoes in the East.

We've had it cheap and easy, it's cost us and the east. I can elaborate on that a lot more but to put it bluntly all we've done is empower regimes that literally steal off us and kill on our streets.

Carrying on as is is even more foolish.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

In this case, I just gave an example.

Most of the discussions on the forum is the interaction of people under the influence of different contexts.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
How is it that Putin always seems, in his speeches, to be more intelligent and down to earth than all the western leaders combined.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What Turkey's prime minster had recently stated.

You cant isolate Russia.
Russia has allies in the East and other places.

edit on 7-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I know you never accused me of liking elites but if you did I'd suggest you quote me doing such.

I never expressed such a thing, it's not a translation issue so we both know what you're doing there...

Excuse me, if I misunderstood you and allowed myself to attribute to you thoughts that you did not have.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
a reply to: RAY1990

If you like your elites, then I don't mind.

There are some on here who are supporting Ukraine who believe and hope Ukraine is going to win despite that their elites are using Ukraine agaisnt Russia in a not winnable war agaisnt Russia.

Their same elites are using divisive agendas in western countries like this gender agenda...

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

You could not bother writing an additional post in this thread.

We all know that you have long sentenced Russia to inevitable death - www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join