It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The speech of Vladimir Putin at Eastern Economic Forum 2022

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: turretless

no, I do not want to move to Russia and have Putin as my president.

Still, consider this possibility.

link   
a reply to: dollukka

Who placed the sanctions agaisnt Russia and now Europe is the one that is facing the consequences?

Putin is is losing this war

I had being hearing that from your side for the past six months.

russia is buying North Korean artillery and this is showing how bad things are for Russia

Are those the same headlines and stories for which they claimed that Russia is running low ammunition for the past six months?

The Mainstream News Media outlets are running out of stories to write.

link   
a reply to: vNex92

What allies North Korea ? ( China is washing its hands like Pilate ). Brazil, Syria, India and Serbia are only giving sympathy. Only allie Russia needs is China and China is not going to help. When Russia weaken China will take russian markets.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Russian inflation rate has been after war started between 14-15% double what is in EU countries. The Trojan Horse is not taking Putin´s side, this horse fires back at Russia, inflation rate will rise more due unsuccesful war which money is ripped off the back of russian citizens and which may even lead to Russian Revolution.

Oh i know how there are on those who support the Ukrainian side who are hoping and hoping for a regime change to happen in Russia.

Which is exactly what your war monger buddy Lindsey graham had being demanding for in Russia.

, inflation rate will rise more due unsuccesful war

Your foolish if you are suggesting that Russia wanted the whole of Ukraine when considering this war and conflict was about the Eastern Ukraine..

When it comes to the inflation rate. I would more concerned with the possible civil unrest and revolutions in Europe due to the high living costs and to unsuccessful sanctions which is also resulting in causing the inflation in Europe to go even higher.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ah yes thank you for mentioning Serbia.

The only reason Serbia has being avoiding the conflict thus far in Ukraine. Its because of your bullies in Europe and US who had being threatening Serbia.

They had being bullying Serbia with threats of intimidation and placing sanctions on Serbia should they go even further when it comes to the support of Russia in the conflict.

They are already bullying Serbia over Kosovo and bosnian serb republic.

When it comes to your pathetic, childish bullies the US is known for its bullying tactics.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Again when it comes to China and Russia you are clueless.

China and Russia, Brazil are part of BRICS which only now the Mainstream News Media for some reason are taking a notice.

BRICS are bigger than the G7, G20 which have done basically what for countries again? just giving out hand outs?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
How is it that Putin always seems, in his speeches, to be more intelligent and down to earth than all the western leaders combined.

He appeared at the head of the country at a time when the trust of the population in the government was greatly weakened by previous rulers.

Therefore, he had to earn this trust by a real analysis of the problems of society and not by the proclamation of slogans.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Im living in Europe, i am not hit by inflation rate such as Russia is. My winter will be warm and cozy, i am prepared for winter very well as are propably all in this country. So you can go and draw your horror dreams elsewhere.
You seem to think that west is weak.. it is not. This play Russia is playing only strengthen EU more.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
What Turkey's prime minster had recently stated.

You cant isolate Russia.
Russia has allies in the East and other places.

In my opinion, he made an obvious point.

The attempt to isolate Russia failed.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Show us how China has helped Russia? i guess you can´t.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I know you are hoping and are hoping for a revolution and regime change to get rid of Putin and its allies.

Russia is not the one facing economic hardships as heavily as Europe is with its rising living of costs which as usual your democratically elected politicians have no solutions for them.

There is some illusion into believing that the LNG gas and oil supplies would replace the Russian gas and oil supplies that might be however.

The cost of the LNG for the ordinary people of cheaper gas and oil is not going to be the same.

Therefore the situation with the gas and the prices of them does not change with the new supplies.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

In Russia they actually have core values as a country still. They don't murder anymore people than US does. It's also not Russia using tactics that even in movies is considered evil on the defensive or not.

Your opinions just don't seem to have any factual basis just repeating opinions out of line with actions. Sounds more from James Bond than reality. Cool you have opinions though.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Switching to Rubles and Yuan for carbons exports is going to hurt the West. A simple tactic yet so obvious I can't get over it hasn't happened as yet.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

i am not hit by inflation rate

If you arent yet you will be. If the Living costs or the prices of gas they will.

My winter will be warm and cozy
You defenders and supporters of Ukraine are quite comical.

I would assume you live in Sweden, or some Baltic countries..

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This play Russia is playing only strengthen EU more.
Western countries in Western Europe might disagree with you and especially if you live in the Baltic or Poland thus haven't being impacted by the inflation rate.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Russia is not the one facing economic hardships as heavily as Europe is with its rising living of costs which as usual your democratically elected politicians have no solutions for them.

There is some illusion into believing that the LNG gas and oil supplies would replace the Russian gas and oil supplies that might be however.

The cost of the LNG for the ordinary people of cheaper gas and oil is not going to be the same.

Getting really bad here in the British isles. Gas and petrol so expensive, electricity too. This is becoming the number issue of our time.

We keep getting warnings on the media outlets controlled by the government of a massive recession coming soon, also of a collapse of businesses like pubs, cafes, bakeries, car industry on its knees. The country is already falling apart at the seams, now we get the inflated carbons costs to finally push us over the edge.

Crazy times, almost set up by design

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You seem to think that west is weak.. it is not

They are weak and the way they pushing certain agendas like this far left polices as some refer it as woke, pushing racist nonsense agaisnt their own white populations dehumanizing a certain proton of its largest demographic.

doesn't sound like that the west is with unity but are with division.

Their social hierarchy is in the stages of collapse if not signs of trouble for the foreseeable future.

Among the obsession of gender and some certain other polices in some certain western countries how does that show that west is in unity?

Even China has taken a noticed of what is going in some western countries with the current certain polices which are happening in the social scene.
edit on 7-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You seem to think that west is weak.. it is not

They are indeed weak and the way they pushing certain agendas like this far left polices as some refer it as woke, pushing racist nonsense agaisnt their own white populations dehumanizing a certain proton of its largest demographic.

doesn't sound like that the west is with unity but are with division.

Their social hierarchy is in the stages of collapse if not signs of trouble for the foreseeable future.

Among the obsession of gender and some certain other polices in some certain western countries how does that show that west is in unity?

Even China has taken a noticed of what is going in some western countries with the current certain polices which are happening in the social scene.

What this gender thing has to do with this thread ? Nothing.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You kept saying unity in west.

So far i had seen division.

You also have no answer for what i had pointed of the social hierarchy structure in the west.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

When it comes to say "certain issues"
You mention west is in unity. When it comes to certain agendas the Western Elitists are advocating or supporting how is that a sign of unity?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join