It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianas death here is a weird one.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Sounds a bit slapdash to me.

Especially given the history and expertise we have had over here in the past 1500 or so years when it comes to bumping off royalty.

originally posted by: oikos
a reply to: nonspecific
Maybe it was easier to get to the other one to do more extensive jiggery-pokery so they did that one and then just chucked a load of sugar in the tank of the one they couldn't get to.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Sounds a bit slapdash to me.

Especially given the history and expertise we have had over here in the past 1500 or so years when it comes to bumping off royalty.

originally posted by: oikos
Maybe it was easier to get to the other one to do more extensive jiggery-pokery so they did that one and then just chucked a load of sugar in the tank of the one they couldn't get to.

What happens when you outsource everything to the lowest bidder. Nobody takes pride in their craft any more.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It is funny how this hasn't been noticed before this.

Yes, very peculiar that Inquiries, Inquests and myriad books and alternative universe conspiracies have not picked up that the number plate changed between hotel and crash. Or it could be that the two Mercedes cars were on different days, or Photoshopped et al.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
What's strange, followed by paps and no pics or vids, and if true all road cameras not working??

And if delve deeper, she was still alive after crash.......

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Apparently they swapped cars, the one they got into broke down shortly after they left, and they jumped into another nearby car driven by a Ritz driver.

www.independent.co.uk...

It was in a memo sent to the Prime Minister a few hours after the Princess was killed on 31 August 1997 that it was first suggested that the car in which she had been expected to travel had broken down.

The document, whose author was not revealed, read: "The Princess and Dodi al Fayed arrived at the Paris Ritz yesterday afternoon. When they left the hotel late last night they were surrounded by a number of journalists. They tried to leave quickly but the first hire car failed to start. The second car then left the hotel at speed."

A second document released yesterday corroborated the claim of a broken down car. Signed "Jay", it was sent from Paris on the same day to Robin Cook, the Foreign Secretary, who was in Singapore. The British ambassador to France at the time was Sir Michael Jay.

Describing the couple's departure from the Ritz, it read: "Their getaway car failed to start, they got into another nearby car driven by a Ritz driver."

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The start of the bitchute film if of Diana getting into another car at another time. That is why the video time stamp disappears on the first bit.

Now if you would care to look at the actual footage on Metal thunders post and at 11.21 it actually shows the yellow number plated car.

And if you compare the two you will see the bitchute one shows her leaving a building through a revolving door, BUT on that night she left by a normal door on the rear of the hotel.
edit on 5-9-2022 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't know, maybe because the original would be armour plated thing and replacement wasn't so would crumple easier?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me
The mysteries and possible/probable conspiracies swirling around the untimely death of Princess Diana are so numerous, convoluted and interconnected, it would be accurate to describe it as a veritable sh**storm. More of an F-5 sh**nado, in fact, right up there alongside JFK and 9/11.

One of my all-time favorite podcasts, Those Conspiracy Guys, did a multi-hour, super-deep-dive episode on all the facets, stories, and threads of information relating to the Princess, and the unfortunate events in that tunnel.

It's been several yrs since I listened to that ep; I don't remember if the changes to the number plate were mentioned. I'm going to have a listen - if I can find a working audio or video link, I'll drop it off back here.

EDIT: Here's the link to podcast audio (free version, there might be a handful of short ad breaks to skip through, but trust me it's excellent):

www.podtrac.com...

I'll have to check them out, they look legit. I'm always looking for good CT podcasts, but I don't like ones that are part of a big corporation, I think it limits what they can say because they're too scared of loosing sponsors.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Going with it being a conspiracy for the sake of argument and that the plate really did change between leaving the hotel and the crash, it obviously means the car was swapped….

Either to somehow replace a tampered with crashed car, so that forensics couldn’t find any tampering on the wreck. Seems difficult, but if the first on the scene were ops, then the transfer is possible.

Or, because the death was faked - her car driving into the real of a truck inside the tunnel and lookalike car crashed into column (probably remote controlled). Why? To allow Diana a new life with dodi, while saving face for the royal family and removing the chance that their potential children would be heirs to the thrown. It’s a neat compromise! Of course again first on the scene would’ve had to have been in on it.

What debunks this number plate for me, though is surely such a plan would involve much planning and logistics. Yet somehow they forgot to give the cars matching plates?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Well what is strange is that the car they crashed in was stolen and returned, the only thing missing from the car was the chip that controlled steering and braking. Was it replaced? The Mercedes guy is reported to have said it looked more like a sixty-mile-an-hour impact as the car is designed to crumple safely, like the engine goes under the front passengers instead of into them. Diana's seat buckle didn't work. It seemed two guys were there directing things, like were they the ones who were seen pursuing the car on a motorbike? either way, the way things panned out sure does seem to make for a good conspiracy, especially when she said she would be taken out in a car crash.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: McGinty

especially when she said she would be taken out in a car crash.

That is indeed an eerie detail. I guess the times she was ferried from a to b may well have stood out to her as when she was most vulnerable to attack, if she were feeling conspired against. Then again in those days explosions were the MO du jour and could easily have been blamed on an IRA splinter group.

There’s no doubt reason to keep digging, as for me the recent U.K. ch4 4-part doc o the mystery stank severely of psyop cover up in its editorial; always giving last word to the police investigators while bashing us constantly with their impartiality and incorruptibility. In times of constant police and political scandals that’s a hilarious editorial stance to take. If anything it made me more suspicious. With Charles about to take the throne there’s no doubt an impetus to finally pack away any unresolved questions.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Are you all just ignoring the truth or are you thick. LOOK at the actual video (on MetalThunders video) and see her come out of the back of the hotel (not a revolving door, like the bitchute BS) into the actual car (not another car to be supposedly swop to another car) she DID NOT get into another car before the crash. That picture was taken earlier of her getting into a black car coming out of a REVOLVING door which is NOT at the rear of the hotel where she exited.

Look at the bitchute BS video ,it starts with a time stamped video but then goes to a photo that could have been taken days before.

DENY INGNORANCE!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Never let facts and evidence get in the way of a good conspiracy mate.

Thats ATS 101 in 2022 you know.

originally posted by: crayzeed
Are you all just ignoring the truth or are you thick. LOOK at the actual video (on MetalThunders video) and see her come out of the back of the hotel (not a revolving door, like the bitchute BS) into the actual car (not another car to be supposedly swop to another car) she DID NOT get into another car before the crash. That picture was taken earlier of her getting into a black car coming out of a REVOLVING door which is NOT at the rear of the hotel where she exited.

Look at the bitchute BS video ,it starts with a time stamped video but then goes to a photo that could have been taken days before.

DENY INGNORANCE!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Have a look at some facts then.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Or they killed her because she went against the inbred family and screwed an attractive Muslim. Made her get in a car with bad suspension or alignment or something.

"Oops the primary car won't start, you better use the backup."

Royalty (and national icon) considering leaving congenital defect and The Church of England behind and converting to Islam is reason enough in my mind.
edit on 6-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: illustratio

And a doctor who just happened to have "Oxygen" just arrived after the crash. Sacre bleu! Quell coincidance?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join