It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution? The most GDed ridiculous Fing thing ever to have been imagined

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2
You are the one making the claim that one is false and the other is truth. The onus is on you to prove your assertions, not on the respondents to disprove them.

That aside, carry on.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

You can't even answer a simple question with out lying what are doing here?

The amount of time proposed by evolution is preposterous especially
in a hostile environment. And how many times did this magic have to
take place with no magician against unbeatable odds. It's super stupid.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Respect Klass

I'm proving how stupid it is I think that's enough.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

It makes far more sense than thinking some creator designed life on Earth given the massive scale of the Universe or believing The Bible is 'absolute correct truth' when it written by Man.

No it really really doesn't at all. Stop dreaming. Fjrst the
abiogenesis only happened for dinosaurs. Then the hostile environment
wipes them all out and it has happen a second time GTFOH that's insane.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

The amount of time proposed by evolution is preposterous especially
in a hostile environment. And how many times did this magic have to
take place with no magician against unbeatable odds. It's super stupid.

I thought you were a child, now I know you are.
Don'y worry, you'll grow out of imaginary friends and being scared of the boogie man.
You can't seem to grasp or understand the basic idea of evoulution. Maybe watch the videos I posted ,I'm sure it will help you understand basic science better.

The amount of time is only preposterous to you because your only see it in human life span terms...

Britannica

Radiometric dating indicates that Earth was formed about 4.5 billion years ago. The earliest fossils resemble microorganisms such as bacteria and cyanobacteria (blue-green algae); the oldest of these fossils appear in rocks 3.5 billion years old (see Precambrian time). The oldest known animal fossils, about 700 million years old, come from the so-called Ediacara fauna, small wormlike creatures with soft bodies. Numerous fossils belonging to many living phyla and exhibiting mineralized skeletons appear in rocks about 540 million years old. These organisms are different from organisms living now and from those living at intervening times. Some are so radically different that paleontologists have created new phyla in order to classify them. (See Cambrian Period.) The first vertebrates, animals with backbones, appeared about 400 million years ago; the first mammals, less than 200 million years ago. The history of life recorded by fossils presents compelling evidence of evolution.

Darwin and his followers found support for evolution in the study of embryology, the science that investigates the development of organisms from fertilized egg to time of birth or hatching. Vertebrates, from fishes through lizards to humans, develop in ways that are remarkably similar during early stages, but they become more and more differentiated as the embryos approach maturity. The similarities persist longer between organisms that are more closely related (e.g., humans and monkeys) than between those less closely related (humans and sharks). Common developmental patterns reflect evolutionary kinship. Lizards and humans share a developmental pattern inherited from their remote common ancestor; the inherited pattern of each was modified only as the separate descendant lineages evolved in different directions.

edit on 30-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Hostile insults right off the bat you lose.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Hostile insults right off the bat you lose.

Your first comment to me in this thread

So what does that say about your comments?? You poor thing!

The field of molecular biology provides the most detailed and convincing evidence available for biological evolution. In its unveiling of the nature of DNA and the workings of organisms at the level of enzymes and other protein molecules, it has shown that these molecules hold information about an organism’s ancestry. This has made it possible to reconstruct evolutionary events that were previously unknown and to confirm and adjust the view of events already known. The precision with which these events can be reconstructed is one reason the evidence from molecular biology is so compelling. Another reason is that molecular evolution has shown all living organisms, from bacteria to humans, to be related by descent from common ancestors.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You're obviously very young so I found the most basic explaination of evolution I could find for you.

My first comment to you couldn't come with out your condescending insult.
Lets keep that much straight at least.
edit on 30-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

From the context of your opening post, it appeared written by maybe a teen or something. If you found that insulting thats on you.

Maybe instead concentrate on proving your imaginary friend exists? But people have been doing that for thousands of years and not a single piece of proof exists.....

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

There you go lying again. Getting to be a real habbit with you isn't it?

From the context of your opening post, it appeared written by maybe a teen or something. If you found that insulting thats on you.

No proof? Jesus Christ pal

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It's such a shame that you see scientific fact as lies...
He admits straight off the bat that he doesn't understand evolution, not much of a scientist is he??

There's a million times more evidence for evolution than imaginary friends did it.
You seem to have a real admiration for crackpot scientists.

Proof of evolution.

The universal genetic code. All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of DNA from any life form on Earth. This is very strong evidence for a common ancestor from which all life descended.

Genetic commonalities. Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats (source), 80% with cows (source), 75% with mice (source), and so on. This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past. And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

Common traits in embryos. Humans, dogs, snakes, fish, monkeys, eels (and many more life forms) are all considered "chordates" because we belong to the phylum Chordata. One of the features of this phylum is that, as embryos, all these life forms have gill slits, tails, and specific anatomical structures involving the spine. For humans (and other non-fish) the gill slits reform into the bones of the ear and jaw at a later stage in development. But, initially, all chordate embryos strongly resemble each other.

In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos. These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor.

Bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Bacteria colonies can only build up a resistance to antibiotics through evolution. It is important to note that in every colony of bacteria, there are a tiny few individuals which are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics. This is because of the random nature of mutations.

When an antibiotic is applied, the initial innoculation will kill most bacteria, leaving behind only those few cells which happen to have the mutations necessary to resist the antibiotics. In subsequent generations, the resistant bacteria reproduce, forming a new colony where every member is resistant to the antibiotic. This is natural selection in action. The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.

8 Scientific facts that prove evolution.

When explaining human origins, a staggering 42% of all Americans still ascribe to a creationist interpretation—despite the fact that there’s plenty of evidence to support the theory of natural selection. Here are some of the most potent scientific discoveries that prove Darwin was right.

Discovering DNA
One of the more remarkable things about On the Origin of Species is that Charles Darwin articulated his theory without knowing the exact mechanism by which variation occurs. It wouldn’t be until Watson and Crick’s discovery of DNA in the 1950s that evolutionary biologists would finally have the answer.

The ATS moto is deny ignorance!

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Some proof of intelligent design that doesn’t rely on the bible or other religious text of equal incredulity would be nice.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Scholarly fact isn't enough you? Now you're just being picky.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You're nothing but ignorant.

Nobody understands it.

You're silly.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

Respect Klass

I'm proving how stupid it is I think that's enough.

You proved you have an opinion. That's sufficient to demonstrate you are adamantly attached to your particular "theory" about the causality and governance of reality, and pretty much nothing else.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You're nothing but ignorant.

Nobody understands it.

You're silly.

Im ignorant!?!?!
You're the one posting evolution isn't real and your imaginary friend did it! Now thats ignorant, but thats all you do here on ATS, insult posters, post opinion pieces and completely miss out any facts.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I don’t know what you mean by “scholarly fact”, that statement isn’t really proof of anything.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You're the one posting evolution isn't real and your imaginary friend did it! Now thats ignorant, but thats all you do here on ATS, insult posters, post opinion pieces and completely miss out any facts.

See this is how prepoterous your belief system is. In your case you have to
have a magic show happen with out the magician. That never happens on
any stage lab or hostile environment. So the imagination is all yours my
ignoramous.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
And the first things they want AI to do is learn and evolve!

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Fjrst the abiogenesis only happened for dinosaurs. Then the hostile environment
wipes them all out and it has happen a second time GTFOH that's insane.

You've aptly demonstrated in one, badly written, short paragraph how totally ignorant you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join