It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution? The most GDed ridiculous Fing thing ever to have been imagined

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm posting this thread to ridicule the hell in to the lie the elites have
mastered over time. The lie acadedemia was taught to embrace as truth
thru out the world as we know it.You don't like it? Good! Prove to me how
it makes more sense that life just sprang from a peat bogg over the time that
a peat bogg could even exist? Prove to me how one of the biggest proponents
of evolutionary atheisms naturalization process is the absolute truth. Do I
sound pissed off at such ridicule bullsh1t. Make no mistake I am.

Make no other mistake this threads purpose is to totally desimate the worst
of the devils lies. Also to show the absolute maniacle belief system one must
embrace that is beyond anything super natural, considering the infinite amount
of chance. I'll start the dialogue off this way.

Evolution is preposterous period. There is no blending of the two. The Bible is
the absolute correct truth. Prove me wrong with any bulsh1t you choose.
I will gun you down.

edit on 29-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Evolution is everywhere and everything is constantly 'evolving' or changing, because it doesn't necessarily get 'better'.
Was it chance that set off simple molecules to form RNA? Most likely not. Depends a little on your philosophical stance what 'chance' is.
Was it intelligent design? For sure not.
But aside from that evidence points at least 10k:0 for evolution.

Intelligent Design is just the dumbest thing anybody ever believed. And it just doesn't work. At all. I can observe that as humans creating artificial objects. But those objects basically never find a harmonious way to integrate themselves into the overall perfect system of the universe. And that's the conflict: a natural system evolving where everything fits perfectly into eachother and basically couldn't be any other way. Or intelligent design which would imply artificially 'willed' into existence and messing up the balance of the system it is put in.
Which I guess one could argue is exactly what humans are doing, so there's the possibility of universe = natural, humans not.
But that would mean we are evil's invention, right, the killing and destroying bug in the perfect harmony of the beautiful universe.

Anyways that's a lot of philosophical difficulties and since we've talked before I strongly doubt you're equipped to 'know the truth' like all of us. We can guess.
But in the end, it won't amount to anything more than
You: evolution is stupid
Me: intelligent design is stupid
... forever and ever

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I remember reading science texts in school that referred to "the design" of the cosmos and the atom, and everything else. Science used to acknowledge the grand design of the universe and everything in it, until it was carjacked by heathens.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Not sure how anyone can believe the bible is the "absolute truth" and I agree with everything else you said

I 100% believe in a creator and intelligent design and think evolution is preposterous .

The bible has some truth but also a whole lot of BS

Religion is and has always been the ultimate divider and countless billions of people have lost their lives over it.

Maybe your religions and churches are satans doing ...

Why cant their be a creator who is off creating other worlds and doesnt give 2 sh### about us?

Just my 2 cents not trying to start something.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I do respect the KIND of evilution you refer to as something that ocurrs
after creation. You know that isn't what I'm referring to here. You have
earned a ton of respect from me at any rate.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don’t know what the truth is, so I won’t necessarily believe either. And I don’t believe I have to. Trusting the science is not high on my list though, especially these days. Evolution never spoke any sense to me, but I’m nuts.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

With respect to your resolve this is your issue.

And I don’t believe I have to.

How could this be even remotely true?
edit on 29-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Intelligent Design is just the dumbest thing anybody ever believed.

Not according to Richard Dawkins

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The biblical information given about creation, the fall, sin, death, the law, the flood, Christ, redemption, and salvation makes more sense and there are less gaps and questions.

There’s a need to understand the whole story though. It’s similar to a physics text, open it and read that objects fall to earth due to gravity, close it and open it again and read that balloons float.

It’s hardly time to dismiss the textbook as a flawed and unreliable text. Most people would open it again and see it there’s some information that connects the two seemingly contradictory statements.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
"Trust the Science".
If you went through "Elementary School" or "Jr. High" back in the 1970's?
We should all be frozen by now.
Or nuked by "The Commies"!...

I don't remember to much about it, I didn't really listen. I just answered stupid questions, with the answers they gave me, and I apparently "passed".

Now we're all going to be "fried".😐

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: cashisking
Not sure how anyone can believe the bible is the "absolute truth" and I agree with everything else you said

Why cant their be a creator who is off creating other worlds and doesnt give 2 sh### about us?

If you ever watched Supernatural that is exactly what "God" does.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cashisking

I 100% believe in a creator and intelligent design and think evolution is preposterous .

The bible has some truth but also a whole lot of BS

Religion is and has always been the ultimate divider and countless billions of people have lost their lives over it.

Maybe your religions and churches are satans doing ...

You just did more flip-flopping than a large mouth bass out of water.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

... Evolution is preposterous period. There is no blending of the two. The Bible is
the absolute correct truth. Prove me wrong with any bulsh1t you choose.
I will gun you down. ...

Expressing some kind of supposed freewill, or sumthin : ole Nothin picks C - None of the above.
Am also picking every other possibility, that could emanate out-of an infinite sea of potentialities.

Or is your Belief-System™ better than all of them-there infinite potentialities too ?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Or is your Belief-System™ better than all of them-there infinite potentialities too ?

Only to obviously brother

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It makes far more sense than thinking some creator designed life on Earth given the massive scale of the Universe or believing The Bible is 'absolute correct truth' when it written by Man.

If it isn't real then why are there so many real world examples of evolution and adaptation or so many flaws in the design of the human body (i.e apendix, getting hit in the balls etc...)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Tbf I never had a problem with intelligent design, until society started saying humans are made in the image of god because how smug and narcissistic can you be. 🤨

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I remember reading science texts in school that referred to "the design" of the cosmos and the atom, and everything else. Science used to acknowledge the grand design of the universe and everything in it, until it was carjacked by heathens.

"Configuration" was too confusing for your average middle school student, and the average reading comprehension has only gotten worse since. It's actually funny that people get into serious debates about artificial intelligence and what constitutes a sentient agency, but will assume that chemistry was deliberately self assembled.

edit on 30-8-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
You're obviously very young so I found the most basic explaination of evolution I could find for you.
There's no need for an imaginary invisible magic friend.
The easiest way to see evolution is look at how different breeds of dog or buggies have been bred for size or colour and how this happens in nature.

edit on 30-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Your scientific explanation, can't explain this or that, therefore it's wrong and the right explanation is God.
It's always the same MO.
Something I noticed is that, science sometimes brings unknown unknowns, into the real of known unknowns, and religions love to spin their narrative around it. Things one never heard existed, suddenly is part of the God debate.

The current theory of Evolution is by no means holistic.
Certain bio synthetic process are hard to explain in a linear evolution theory.
How the experiments by some Swiss pharmaceutical company, later dubbed "primeval code" (ATS thread) tie into evolution seems to me a big part of the bigger picture.

edit on 30-8-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Since evolution is an observed fact of reality and the bible gets even basic information about the nature of reality absurdly wrong, I think I will take the high school biology textbook over the bible.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You realize who you sound like?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join