It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today marks six months since the start of Russia's Special Military Operation in Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Six months ago, Russia dared to challenge US hegemony over the world.

Russia dared to declare the need to protect its sovereignty and security.

At the moment, few people believe that Russia will surrender and again will unquestioningly obey the United States.

The stage of demilitarization of Ukraine is nearing its end, after which the stage of denazification of Ukraine will begin.

The Russian army for the second time will carry out the feat of liberating countries from enslavement by the Nazi authorities.

In a wider context, the New Liberal World Order which is being imposed on the whole world through the United States in the face of Russia has received a powerful rebuff.

The process of imposing the turning inside out of all universal values in Russia received its first defeat.

I am sure that the international community will be able to overcome the dictatorship of the West in international politics and move to the stage of communication between states as equals, declared in the UN Charter but not implemented in practice until today.

If the West cannot come to terms with the loss of its leadership and starts a nuclear war...

Well, it's better to be dead than to be slaves.

Residents of other countries of the world, unlike you, Russia has already begun its struggle!

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Six months ago, Russia dared to challenge US hegemony over the world

The plan was to be completed in 5 days.

It's all gone " Tits Up "

Good.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Good.

When did Sergei Shoigu say this?

Can you provide a relevant link?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
The stage of demilitarization of Ukraine is nearing its end, after which the stage of denazification of Ukraine will begin.

The Russian army for the second time will carry out the feat of liberating countries from enslavement by the Nazi authorities.

Funniest thing I've read all week

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

And how's that quick 5 day Special Military Operation going for the Russian dic' (or should I use the full term dictator) Mad Vlad?

Let me guess.......He beat all the invisble Ukrainian nazis and they fled back to the moon, so he built a holiday resort in Donbas to now help the healing of Russians and Ukrainians!!

Or........He sent hundreds of Russian soliders to invade a free country and commit terrorist acts against inoccent civilians, who got killed in the process so he's now having to use criminals, whilst he treated the Russian people like mushrooms, kept them in the dark and feed them sh*t.
edit on 24-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Funniest thing I've read all week

I believe that Russia will continue its special military operation, whether you cry or laugh.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Putin buy you a Cat D11 to move that mountain of BS or are you really that gullible ?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Good.

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

Russian Officials Predicted A Quick Triumph In Ukraine.Sixteen days into Russia’s war, Nikonov’s prediction, echoed by other Russian politicians, has not come to pass.

www.rferl.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I don't think he had the time in between sending military equipment to Ukraine to be turned into scrap, making sure he's troops are killing enough civillians and keeping Mad Vlads ass clean, his tongue needs a break sometime!

edit on 24-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

And how's that quick 5 day Special Military Operation going for the Russian dic' (or should I use the full term dictator) Mad Vlad?

Let me guess.......He beat all the invisble Ukrainian nazis and they fled back to the moon, so he built a holiday resort in Donbas to now help the healing of Russians and Ukrainians!!

Or........He sent hundreds of Russian soliders to invade a free country and commit terrorist acts against inoccent civilians, who got killed in the process so he's now having to use criminals, whilst he treated the Russian people like mushrooms, kept them in the dark and feed them sh*t.

It is now that the West has suddenly gone blind, and earlier it also saw Ukrainian Nazis - "Ukraine crisis: the neo-Nazi brigade fighting pro-Russian separatists" - www.telegraph.co.uk...

I took the link from here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
because now this site won't let me in.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

It is now that the West has suddenly gone blind, and earlier it also saw Ukrainian Nazis - "Ukraine crisis: the neo-Nazi brigade fighting pro-Russian separatists" - www.telegraph.co.uk...

Thank you for reporting today's Kremlin Propaganda Press Release.

Always good for a laugh.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Putin buy you a Cat D11 to move that mountain of BS or are you really that gullible ?

How do you know what he's going to buy me?

Are you one of Putin's closest confidants?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

It wont let you in because Mad Vlad has control of all Russian media and banned any free media, he's holding the Russian media leash tighter each week as more Russian soliders are killed, equipment destroyed and Ukrainian civillians killed.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Good.

Russian Officials Predicted A Quick Triumph In Ukraine.Sixteen days into Russia’s war, Nikonov’s prediction, echoed by other Russian politicians, has not come to pass.

www.rferl.org...

This site is not loading for me.

Who is this Nikonov?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I don't think he had the time in between sending military equipment to Ukraine to be turned into scrap, making sure he's troops are killing enough civillians and keeping Mad Vlads ass clean, his tongue needs a break sometime!

In other words, you have no evidence.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Thank you for reporting today's Kremlin Propaganda Press Release.

Always good for a laugh.

If the British newspaper is the purveyor of Russian propaganda, who then embodies the true voice of truth?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It wont let you in because Mad Vlad has control of all Russian media and banned any free media, he's holding the Russian media leash tighter each week as more Russian soliders are killed, equipment destroyed and Ukrainian civillians killed.

You forget that the West is trying to "cancel" Russia.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Good.

www.rferl.org...

Who is this Nikonov?

You should know this if you are indeed Russian.

He is the grandson of Vyacheslav Molotov, who was Starlin's Foreign Secretary.

He is a member of The State Duma.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Do you really think this is all about Nazis ?

Riddle me this comrade, how did Putin go from being a KGB agent to President of Russia and just happen to pick up a net worth over 200 billion ?

Ukraine is rich in minerals like lithium, titanium, coal etc..

How much you wanna bet Putin and his pals have ties to mining companies that are ready to move in as soon as this is over ? Or ties to the Russian MIC and turning a profit from arms production ?

Putin does what is best for Putin and if it happens to benefit Mother Russia and makes him look like a patriotic hero of the people in the process, all the better. This goes way, way deeper than just " NAZIS !!! "

Just like American war hawks, they do it for the money, not the morality.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Good.

www.rferl.org...

Who is this Nikonov?

Oh look, another website your not aloud access to by your marvelous Dic' Mad Vlad, I wonder why? Could it have anything to do with the fact that it's telling the truth about his failings in the terrorist war on Ukraine?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join