It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: IRS launches nationwide security review amid right-wing threats against the agency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

What we're witnessing is how GUILTY these agencies under Joe Biden are feeling, due to how they're increasingly damaging our country, both literally and in the eyes of the world.

Threats to the DOJ, DHS, IRS, etc., were numerous when Trump was President, but they weren't letting in millions of aliens, millions of pound of drugs, stripping money from police departments, forcing people to pay $75 for a tank of gas, $7.00 for a pound of hamburger, arming IRS agents, and many other damaging actions the current (Biden) government is inflicting upon Americans.

With Joe Biden directing his agencies to inflict these damages, it's natural they would be afraid of payback/karma.

But if all goes as it should in November, America-First/MAGA leaders should be in Control of the U.S. House. The House will begin reigning in and ultimately reversing, some of the damage being done to America and Americans.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Propaganda main ingredient, "right wing threats". Because there are no left wing people anywhere who would object to the IRS getting 87k armed enforcers coming after them. (This is what they are trying to say).

Unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Propaganda main ingredient, "right wing threats". Because there are no left wing people anywhere who would object to the IRS getting 87k armed enforcers coming after them. (This is what they are trying to say).

Unbelievable.

don't forget the christians.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This was predicted and here it comes !!!!! ☠️

A suspended election is very possible ☠️

Get prepared for chaos like never before seen ☠️

Mim"s Street Talk is in agreement with you, but many here don't understand the " American Spider Web Trap " that awaits them in October.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Mim"s Street Talk is in agreement with you, but many here don't understand the " American Spider Web Trap " that awaits them in October.

Umm dude I don't know if you are aware of what a influencer is....maybe look that up.
And to you XUE....well played as always mate!

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: carewemust

Didn't some guy run into an FBI building 2 weeks ago and throw a smoke bomb which caused the entire facility to close down for a couple of days, until officials gathered the nerve to go back inside?

Yes, and though I try not to make light of the real possibility of some nutcase actually doing something a lot more deadly, all of this is such a sh*t show, what else are we to think about it?

It's Clown World, pure and simple.

Clown world, at least i can appreciate these darn clowns...

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: infolurker

I really hope PV backed that up.

Thinking October is gonna be entertaining.

November is going to be even more entertaining.

I should have explained what I meant by this. You alluded to the October surprise. I think we'll get that, but I'm thinking we're going to see another surprise right before the mid-terms. Entertaining may not be the right word for it though.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Yup. You explained The Trap a few months ago !!!! 😎

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: carewemust

Didn't some guy run into an FBI building 2 weeks ago and throw a smoke bomb which caused the entire facility to close down for a couple of days, until officials gathered the nerve to go back inside?

Yes, and though I try not to make light of the real possibility of some nutcase actually doing something a lot more deadly, all of this is such a sh*t show, what else are we to think about it?

It's Clown World, pure and simple.

Clown world, at least i can appreciate these darn clowns...

Jaw hangs open...

No words can escape....

0_O

I will never look at a porta-potty in the same way.

3 cheers for sharing the creepiest clown video EVER.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I remember way back to when there was a .gov shutdown and the Obama Administrators were so jealous and pissed off they actually micromanaged the placement of road blocks and lane cones just to get back at people !!!! 😀 Real brave heroes they were 🌪️

Now we have the Biden Administrators pissing off more people than making happy roflmao 🤣

And wait for the usual controlled opposition . . . . yep, we have some Black Congresspersons saying some of this (feigned) outrage is RACIST !!!! roflmao 🤣

AND now we hear this whole thing may be illegal and Biden with an EO may not even have the legal authority ROFLMAO 🤣

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The new gestapo wants respect, they want the public to bend over when they are around and they want you the slaves to acknowledge their authority, yep in other words they want all the hard-working Americans to be very afraid.

They are a darn joke, an agency that is not appointed by the people and their job is to steal the hard-working taxpayer dollars.

They will never, ever get any respect, but hey now that they will be weaponized, they will be emboldened, they will drill to get that respect out of you, with scaremongering and percussion.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Just be wary of the ones you see where some clown comes out after playing his 'saxophone' and his mate has been beating his 'drum'

lol

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26645514]NoCorruptionAllowed[/post
It's ridiculous how every story the news says "right wingers" are up to blah blah. Oh you mean only right wingers care about children going to drag shows?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Very powerful arsonists are heaping oily rags at key points on both US coasts while simultaneously cutting water to prevent firefighting. And now they stand with lit torches at the ready, awaiting the signal to toss them on the piles. At which time, this country will be transformed into the largest sacrificial altar the world has ever seen. And upon this massive altar, a nation will be ritualistically slaughtered.

From border to border and sea to shining sea, America will succumb to an orgy of violence and carnage beyond our darkest expectations. But, if there be consolation, it is in knowing that these horrors will only be permitted for a short time. Once the blood-letting has reached levels befitting a proper sacrifice, forces waiting in the wings will roll in brutally crushing the chaos.

It is then that, from the embers of a once-mighty nation, a new grim Eden will grow, a new normal hold sway. Only then will their slogans and catchphrases make sense, then will all hindsight be stark and lucid - Build. Back. Better. But, then will be too late for many of us.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I find it disturbing and highly interesting that these facilities are being hardened.

It’s quite an escalation and my interest lies in the timing.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I find it amazing that both the Irs and fbi are crying about threats to them. The fbi lost any kind of credibility after all the fiascos it was involved in over decades. The Irs same thing, being the weapon of a political party comes at a price. The price in this case is any kind of consideration from the "people". They targeted the tea party movement when it was relevant but somehow missed the financial malfeasance of blm when it was? Or how about all those gifts to Hunter Biden? That Dimond alone was a mushroom cloud of shady financial dealings, but nope nothing to see until the public became aware. Even better for the pay your fair share crowd, AL Sharpton and his non-profit! How much did he owe and why were no efforts made to punish him? Oh yea look who he did dirty work for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join