It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Real Purpose is to End the GOP?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I wish the GOP would go away and a true, Constitutional-loving political party would emerge.

Might as well ask for free unicorns and robot maids.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I really like your theory. As we have seen during the pandemic and in other instances throughout US history. Like the coup and murder of JFK. Everything is planned and nothing is by accident. And if it is by chance or accident you can sure as hell bet that any government will take full advantage.
I have started taking a closer look at President Trump since his loss and how he just left with a whimper. He is all rhetoric and smoke. He is not the one to change anything.
Ultimately it think it’s going to be up to the people to take back our Republic by force. a reply to: VulcanWerks

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: M5xaz

In summary, you have TDS

....and NO! Hillary did NOT concede....remember her "resistance"...

SMH

From Hilary Clinton's televised concession speech, Nov. 9, 2016:

"Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead."

time.com...

What part of "Donald Trump is going to be our president" don't you understand?

www.bbc.com...

Hillabitch reversed herself, or are you trying to rewrite history ?

The "resistance" remember?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I really like your theory. As we have seen during the pandemic and in other instances throughout US history. Like the coup and murder of JFK. Everything is planned and nothing is by accident. And if it is by chance or accident you can sure as hell bet that any government will take full advantage.
I have started taking a closer look at President Trump since his loss and how he just left with a whimper. He is all rhetoric and smoke. He is not the one to change anything.
Ultimately it think it’s going to be up to the people to take back our Republic by force. a reply to: VulcanWerks

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: M5xaz

....and NO! Hillary did NOT concede....remember her "resistance"...

For a "minute".

I'd resist too if I had majority vote.

So the Hillary can protest election outcomes , but when the Right points out fraud, it's "inssurection".....can she look at herself in the mirror ? Hypocrite much ?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Kenzo

Sounds like MAGA movement has really lost it....

Watch: Steve Bannon Says Trump’s MAGA Movement Will Take Power ‘This Year’ and Then Merrick Garland Will ‘Go to Prison’

The Republican Accountability Project

Love the Right Wing pro police.

But FBI is the Gestapo.

Basically, anything that gets in the way of their dictatorship.

The only dictatorship here is run by the Left:

-The LEFT sent the FBI in when parents protest leftist indoctrination at their school for THEIR kids

-The LEFT weaponized the IRS and used the IRS to attck conservative groups

-The LEFT is using the DoJ to attack political opponents, Stalin-like

Check a mirror !!

What a disgrace

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Also the fact that his nephew Jared, who is married to Donalds favorite daughter, comes from a lifelong history of being a Democrat. Who quickly changed parties probably from a little birdie on his shoulder.

Excellent call out.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I see the OP's point, but Trump really hasn't changed his tune much over the years. Love him or hate him, he seems pretty consistent to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You have a right to your opinion, even though it's wrong. Trump fought against anyone that was living in that swamp, be they Republicans or Democrats. That's why a lot of the people in both parties hated him. He was trying to clean up the swamp and those creatures weren't too happy about someone shaking up the status quo.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Personally, I think your entire post is delusional. All will never be well with the GOP ever again as long as we allow the Democrats and their federal law enforcement and bureaucrat supporters get by with all of their corruption without holding them responsible and accountable. Unfortunately for Trump, Obama had a grudge that demanded revenge after Americans questioned Obama's eligibility to be President in the first place and he never got over it.

Do I believe that a different candidate will change the behavior of the Democrats? Absolutely NOT! They are too far gone now and our federal agencies have finally been proven over and over again to be corrupt political hacks, thanks to Trump. The American people have finally caught on and demand justice. Any attempt by ANY Republican candidate to correct it will just result in a wash and repeat of what we witnessed happening to Trump. Naive can't even describe thinking otherwise.

The good thing about Trump is that he's wealthy enough to continue fighting these evil doers on a personal level; most other candidates would back down in a heartbeat when they find out it would cause them entire financial ruin to fight back and continue to expose the corruption.

I don't think you've thought this through very well. The next GOP candidate needs a relentless personality to fight back AND the financial means to see it through.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

It’s all a big charade to make you think you think you have a choice but mostly to keep people divided.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
With all due respect, but Donald Trump's real purpose is the same as Joe Biden's and Vladimir Putin's and the rest of reactionary conspirators: to create an artificial apocalypse in which the five allied powers are destroyed and replaced by a religious Dictatorship based in the areas of the American continent least affected by the turmoil.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga
I see the OP's point, but Trump really hasn't changed his tune much over the years. Love him or hate him, he seems pretty consistent to me.

Interesting. Unfortunately, he never understood politics is a give and take complicated "game". We are a politically global world -- connected more and more because of instant communication via internet. We aren't going backwards to isolated countries.

So, who did he idolize? Putin - an "elected" dictator. And now most of the world is against Putin, who's trying to restore what Russia once was.

Again, not going backwards.

People rant about career politicians. But the "game" is what it is -- and without experience/knowledge -- you are unqualified for the job. Trump is unqualified for the job.

Instead of making America Great Again -- he's made us a joke.

edit on 24-8-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
I suspect Trump is either a planted candidate, or, was intentionally granted the 2016 win for long-game Liberal purposes - and by granted I mean winning by the same forces that put JB in The White House (and it wasn’t just voters).

It has all been intentional.

I agree. I initially became suspicious of Trump when I realized that he always plays the part of the victim. I have known scammers who enjoyed eliciting sympathy in order to get whatever they could from their victims. The constant opposition of the left against Trump seems fake to me given the fact that Trump established leftist policies in many ways. I have shared my thoughts here:
The Mentally Retarded Man is Doing Trump's Dirty Work
Specifically, I believe that when Trump becomes president again, he will use 'voter fraud' to officially establish digital id. He already established programs to support the vaccine passport when he was president. I also believe he will use the keystone pipeline to establish the North American Union.
edit on 24-8-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

You have a right to your opinion, even though it's wrong. Trump fought against anyone that was living in that swamp, be they Republicans or Democrats. That's why a lot of the people in both parties hated him. He was trying to clean up the swamp and those creatures weren't too happy about someone shaking up the status quo.

Ok, how did he accomplish once lick of swamp cleansing that amounted to anything? One?

Why do you think no one else is capable of accomplishing a similar end? Because Trump told you?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Personally, I think your entire post is delusional. All will never be well with the GOP ever again as long as we allow the Democrats and their federal law enforcement and bureaucrat supporters get by with all of their corruption without holding them responsible and accountable. Unfortunately for Trump, Obama had a grudge that demanded revenge after Americans questioned Obama's eligibility to be President in the first place and he never got over it.

Do I believe that a different candidate will change the behavior of the Democrats? Absolutely NOT! They are too far gone now and our federal agencies have finally been proven over and over again to be corrupt political hacks, thanks to Trump. The American people have finally caught on and demand justice. Any attempt by ANY Republican candidate to correct it will just result in a wash and repeat of what we witnessed happening to Trump. Naive can't even describe thinking otherwise.

The good thing about Trump is that he's wealthy enough to continue fighting these evil doers on a personal level; most other candidates would back down in a heartbeat when they find out it would cause them entire financial ruin to fight back and continue to expose the corruption.

I don't think you've thought this through very well. The next GOP candidate needs a relentless personality to fight back AND the financial means to see it through.

So you’re telling me I’m delusional, but, per the above:

- We got here because Obama holds a grudge because people questioned his citizenship specifically.
- There is no one else who can fix DC but DJT.
- You must “fight fire with fire!” If you want to win.

That’s the crux of your statement.

There’s no way for me to quantity the point about Obama.

So, riddle me a couple of things…

If he’s the only one who can do it, why did he lose?

If he lost fighting fire with fire - which you appear to advocate for- yet he lost, maybe that’s not the way to do it… so why are you living out the definition of insanity?

Please provide the name of any high level democrat Trump “drained” during his time in office. Who is it that got made an example of to “drain” this swamp you speak of.

If you can provide none, then it didn’t work, and you’ve been had.

Delusional, indeed.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Obama made his disdain for Trump and anyone promoting the birther movement very clear back in the day. Also, Obama went ballistic when he found out that a group of top level Republicans (including McConnell) were meeting supposedly in private to discuss how they were going to make Obama a one term President. All of these things contributed to Obama's targeting conservatives with the IRS, etc. and eventually led to Trump's Spygate and the false Russian collusion narrative.

Sorry, but Trump didn't lose in 2020. Only the delusional believe that Biden received 81 million votes when he couldn't even draw a crowd. Trump is still drawing bigger crowds than any other previous President.

I'm not saying that Trump is the only Republican who is willing to fight the dirty Democrats, but so far, he is the only one proving to be persistent AND with the financial means to do so. Anyone not made of money is going to survive the corrupt attacks that Democrats are going to throw their way for years to come.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: cameos

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
I suspect Trump is either a planted candidate, or, was intentionally granted the 2016 win for long-game Liberal purposes - and by granted I mean winning by the same forces that put JB in The White House (and it wasn’t just voters).

It has all been intentional.

I agree. I initially became suspicious of Trump when I realized that he always plays the part of the victim. I have known scammers who enjoyed eliciting sympathy in order to get whatever they could from their victims. The constant opposition of the left against Trump seems fake to me given the fact that Trump established leftist policies in many ways. I have shared my thoughts here:
The Mentally Retarded Man is Doing Trump's Dirty Work
Specifically, I believe that when Trump becomes president again, he will use 'voter fraud' to officially establish digital id. He already established programs to support the vaccine passport when he was president. I also believe he will use the keystone pipeline to establish the North American Union.

Although I voted for Trump, my life got worse while he was president and also since he was president. I'm not aware that Trump improved my life whatsoever. I am aware that Trump always blames others for the fact that he approved and still approves of the vaccines that are killing Americans. Trump, or whoever is playing the part of Trump, always acts like a victim of his own policies and actions. Desantis also signed legislation in Florida that blocks victims from being able to sue healthcare providers for covid-related treatments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join