It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mentally Retarded Man is Doing Trump's Dirty Work

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I believe that Biden is doing Trump's dirty work for him. Both Trump and Biden are stooges for the New World Order.

Vaccines and Vaccine Passports: Trump approved the vaccines that are killing people and the vaccine passports that are robbing people of their livelihoods while he was in office even though Biden is taking the blame.

Voter Fraud: Trump allegedly exposed the voter fraud that empowered Biden. Trump can now return playing the part of the conquering hero by adding voter id to his vaccine passport digital id system. If Hillary used voter fraud then how did Trump win against Hillary unless Trump perpetrated more voter fraud than Hillary. Voter fraud has been going on for decades but Trump exposed it now to convince everyone to accept the digital id system that includes voter id.

High gas prices: Trump can return to office and play the part of the conquering hero by establishing the North American Union by reopening the Keystone pipeline. The pipeline is called ‘keystone’ because it represents an important building block in the foundation of the North American Union and eventual one world government. The truck convoys are also being used to facilitate trade across national and state borders in order to undermine laws and sovereignty.

Wars and Rumors of Wars: "Russia doesn't recognize Israel's sovereignty over Golan Heights that are part of Syria," Russian deputy ambassador says.
www.jpost.com...

Many people say that Russia attacked the Ukraine because Biden is weak. Likewise, people can say that Russia and its allies can invade the Golan Heights because Biden is weak. This will then allow Trump to return to office and play the part of Israel's defender by attacking Iran.
edit on 11-3-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I heard MSM was hiring some creative people ... you should apply

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'll give you the vaccine one but the rest are a stretch there are too many proud patriots on both sides of the borders and the middle for a North American union. Also what would Russia gain by invading the Golan heights?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cameos

I believe this theory is the reason that rock in Japan split in two preemptively.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

good cop/bad cop: the world is but a stage

That being said, I bawled Jan. 6th.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
I'll give you the vaccine one but the rest are a stretch there are too many proud patriots on both sides of the borders and the middle for a North American union. Also what would Russia gain by invading the Golan heights?

The North American Union will be established in a lot of the same ways that the covid fiasco was implemented: regardless of proud patriots.

Russia would make allies of a lot of Israel's enemies if Russia invades the Golan Heights. For example, China and Saudi Arabia would support Russia. Russia, China and Saudi Arabia all have individual world domination in mind but can't possibly attain it without wresting control of Israel.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Or he (someone pulling his strings) is just retarded doing his own work.
Blame Trump but, they are still trying to lock Trump up, besmirch his name and cause him no manner of issue
ATS?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
orange man bad
poor sloppy Joe

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Biden and his supporters throw mud at Trump and Trump and his supporters throw mud at Biden to camouflage the fact that they are all working to establish the nwo. Biden plays the democrats while Trump plays the republicans but everything that Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump and Biden have done has advanced communism and the nwo.

edit on 11-3-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The likelihood of Trump serving another term as president is not impossible, but I'd say it's slim to none.

As to the jab, I think Trump got snookered by Fauci and big pharma.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
who flagged this garbage?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I do not know if is me, or just my conspirators mind, but the old medical residents are now been replace by the misinformation ones, they are now all over the threads, with the ifs or buts or what reality is and should be.

Oh, well let my put my tinfoil hat and go back to my bunker to wait for the alien invasion.

After all most people this days have an attention span of two year old.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Putin knows full well if he attacked the Golan Heights his forces would be annihilated to such an extent it would make what the Ukrainians are doing now look like a friendly slap by comparison.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

North American Union?

#MeToo

I'm still not sure how you're doing Trump's dirty work?

edit on 3/11/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm not entirely sure Biden and Trump are working together.

But I will tell you this , Republican or Democrat it does not seem to matter because the Agenda always seems to move right along to where they want it .

The "They" being the ones who are actually in control , the ones who tell Trump what to do , the ones who tell Biden what to do , that is the real power of the United States " The man behind the curtain " .

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just let the mentally ill lead us into self destruction
edit on 11-3-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Biden is weak?

Wasn’t it trump who wanted to team up with Putin on cyber security, ffs?

Wasn’t it trump who wanted to build a Trump tower Moscow and lied to you all about it?

Wasn’t it Trump’s campaign manager who gave polling info. on US citizens to Putin ?

Wasn’t it Trump who believed Putin over his own intelligence over election meddling?

You guys are fun.

Good try tho.

Y’all have out kicked your coverage. The clean up is fun to watch tho.

FYI, my parents who are super staunch republicans are over the idiot. It’s time to move on. Let’s try to meet in the middle somehow. I’d LOVE to see a vibrant Republican Party. Let go of the idiot, it’s time.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm not entirely sure Biden and Trump are working together.

But I will tell you this , Republican or Democrat it does not seem to matter because the Agenda always seems to move right along to where they want it .

The "They" being the ones who are actually in control , the ones who tell Trump what to do , the ones who tell Biden what to do , that is the real power of the United States " The man behind the curtain " .

I agree, asabuvsobelow. I just see that the media plays Biden and Trump as opponents even though they both follow the same agendas.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Biden is weak?

Wasn’t it trump who wanted to team up with Putin on cyber security, ffs?

Wasn’t it trump who wanted to build a Trump tower Moscow and lied to you all about it?

Wasn’t it Trump’s campaign manager who gave polling info. on US citizens to Putin ?

Wasn’t it Trump who believed Putin over his own intelligence over election meddling?

You guys are fun.

Good try tho.

Y’all have out kicked your coverage. The clean up is fun to watch tho.

FYI, my parents who are super staunch republicans are over the idiot. It’s time to move on. Let’s try to meet in the middle somehow. I’d LOVE to see a vibrant Republican Party. Let go of the idiot, it’s time.

- Biden has had two brain aneurysms.
- I don't know why conservatives make excuses for Trump even though Trump is the one that approved the vaccines that are killing them. I agree that the Republican Party needs to let go of Trump but I don't see any other candidates that would or could establish the North American Union.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Or he (someone pulling his strings) is just retarded doing his own work.
Blame Trump but, they are still trying to lock Trump up, besmirch his name and cause him no manner of issue
ATS?

I understand that is what Democrats and the media want us all to believe. However, it may be a ruse to cause everyone to believe that Trump and the Democrats are enemies when, in reality, they are controlled opposition that are advancing communism. Trump was a Democrat before becoming a Republican after all. Although the Democrats and media may want us to believe that they are trying to lock Trump up and besmirch his name, Trump is still free and still has support from his base.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join