It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Real Purpose is to End the GOP?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I suspect Trump is either a planted candidate, or, was intentionally granted the 2016 win for long-game Liberal purposes - and by granted I mean winning by the same forces that put JB in The White House (and it wasn’t just voters).

It has all been intentional.

Here’s why I think this is plausible:

Trump was a democrat, and has flip-flopped repeatedly between parties:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

He also was a notable figure in NYC - one of, If not the, greatest bastion of liberalism in America. If you can ascend in business there, you’re going to work with politicians, the government, and more. He seemed to have worked with them just fine.

The above, and his behavior, makes it murky at best what his real stance is on much given he talks in platitudes sprinkled on top of vagueness.

Firing up the way back machine, recall how quickly Hillary conceded in 2016? Very quickly. And quietly. No fight.

That’s important. Consider the contrast to her and Trump’s defeats - stark contrast…

The above is all kinda fishy to me. It’s like the left knew exactly what they would do if he won - and use his win to their material advantage. The fact they had a plan B isn’t shocking, but, the depth and coordination of the plan B is what makes me say this is all orchestrated:

- Hillary to play the woman card, and demonize republicans as he-man-woman-haters.. ushering in many movements that knocked down a lot of people.
- The media had a field day and painted all trump supporters are racist bigots, and made the GOP the party of racist, misogynistic p***y grabbers.
- Trump went unhinged and showed what is now referred to as “white rage”, ushering in the demonization of all white people.
- Defund the police, etc. in the wake of George Floyd, which also made rioting, looting, and lawlessness not only OK but encouraged.
- He provided fodder with his foreign policy decisions, economic decisions, and more - many of which flew directly in the face of what we’ve seen from most presidents for over 30 years.
- He was impeached, showing that the GOP cannot be trusted (all signal value here).
- Media attacks were constant on everything, all the time, from his businesses to his family - making his supporters, and thus the GOP, broadly accepting of his questionable ways. Which makes the supporters questionable.
- Trump used a lot of superlative language “huge!” with little to actually back those claims - which made them emotional statements lacking fact. Once the GOP took away “fact”, the left seized on this and made it about “speak your truth” which more-less gave us the starting point for clown world. “Truth over facts” I believe was the term.
- Jan 6th (false flag, but still…) and now “right wing extremists stormed the capitol!” So if you’re a trump supporter, you’re a capitol rioter. this was used to expand federal domestic police reach materially.
- All of the election fraud madness, which let Russia narratives continue and grow, and be used to cover up literally anything the left does, and make it seem like Trump was Russia’s buddy - and thus the GOP.

Never mind COVID et all and how red states were demonized, COVID fear was at an all time high and Trump is riding around with Secret Service members wearing hazmat suits in the back of a Suburban and offering pizza to supporters… Shark jumped and Trump had to know it. All of that was bad for the GOP, obviously - so outrageous for a US president it was almost like he was handing the election to JB who just had to sit quietly in his basement drinking a prune juice slurpy….

With the GOP now the party of Trump, it will not win a national election if it stays that way. The very things that made his supporters diehard loyalists also are the reasons the party may be toast - which the left has played to perfection.

Then there’s the “Truth Social” app. Not only does it make him more money off his “supporters”, it has 2mm active users and growing:

wpdevshed.com...

Those 2mm people will be the first to go down if things get more partisan and federal domestic law enforcement agencies get involved - if you’re a user, you will be labeled a violent extremist, or at least an extremist. It’s a way to mark the enemy - under the guise of supporting trump - brought to you by Trump!

Back on subject - Republicans need a “normal” candidate that is sane, polished, can draw in the middle, gets the party back to promoting family values, reasonable taxes, law & order, energy independence, geo-political stability, a strong and ready military, and return us to general independence from World (insert name of multiple organizations based in Switzerland).

Trump wasn’t and isn’t that guy.

Instead, the GOP’s Trump constituents continue to be bamboozled, and the party along with them. Trump continues to get nods despite being a loser in the past election. Never run a candidate twice - particularly when the list of presidents to be unseated after one term isn’t full of the historical best candidates/presidents. If historical probability favors the left, Trump loyalists only cements their win.

Proof of that? They are now using him to destroy the party itself. If he’s the face of the GOP, and getting raided by the FBI/indicted in NY/legal action tied to Jan 6th then that’s what the GOP is to the masses in the middle, or the people who don’t understand politics even remotely.

That’s the whole point of their efforts - kill the brand of the GOP party, with Trump being very vocal and aggressive to prove their point. He’s the best thing that’s happened for Progressive Liberals since Al Gore invented the internet - and support of trump keeps that going.

It’s almost like it was planned, since the GOP nor the Liberals ever ”moved on” from Trump…

Hillary conceding promptly was the first tell… you’re living the long game of that decision.

The only thing that screws the plan up for the liberals is not having Trump to bash on. Think about it… if no Trump, what would we get instead? What would the media do?

They’d get a new person to contend with who would be far more polished, articulate, and could point back to policies from the Trump era, contrast that against today’s madness, and go from there. Big problem to contend with if you’re the Liberals as most of Trump’s policy decisions were reasonable or good (at least for the typical American).

This is why I suspect that, at the highest levels of those who control the world, Trump is part of the plan and they’re banking on Trump continuing to be Trump to stay in power and win.

Because he’s not electable by the masses again.

If you want things to get better, find a new GOP candidate, or, accept another 4 years at least starting in 2024 of Biden/his successor.

Get a remotely decent GOP candidate, who isn’t Trump, and all will be well.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

In summary, you have TDS

....and NO! Hillary did NOT concede....remember her "resistance"...

SMH

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

In summary, you have TDS

SMH

lul, Vulcan getting attacked by his fellow republicans. I am pretty sure this is what Vulcan is speaking to, the GOP will destroy itself over Trump. Simps be simping.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

In summary, you have TDS

SMH

lul, Vulcan getting attacked by his fellow republicans. I am pretty sure this is what Vulcan is speaking to, the GOP will destroy itself over Trump. Simps be simping.

On this we agree - the response proves my whole point.

People just can’t detangle from Trump. I don’t understand why - he’s just a politician.

To clarify, I’m more of a Classical Liberal/Libertarian than anything. But, given our two party system, I support R’s over D’s most of the time.
edit on 23-8-2022 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2022 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It`s all planned planted twisted show.
This all planning goes Years back IMO .

Good OP

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

For a "minute".

I'd resist too if I had majority vote.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Many on this forum would (and have) argue that "liberals" are not intellectually capable of conceiving of a "long game"; they being challenged by the brain-power required to play Checkers.

A fitting response to Republican distress over Trump-based tribulations:

"YOU BOUGHT HIM, YOU OWN HIM!"
edit on 23-8-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Sounds like MAGA movement has really lost it....

Watch: Steve Bannon Says Trump’s MAGA Movement Will Take Power ‘This Year’ and Then Merrick Garland Will ‘Go to Prison’

The Republican Accountability Project

Love the Right Wing pro police.

But FBI is the Gestapo.

Basically, anything that gets in the way of their dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I find that I agree with much or your assessment, though mostly in effect but not inception.

The results you point to can be seen as happening as you suggest yet in one major point I cannot go along
. That point is WHY.

Your why has Trump being used by the establishment as kind of a double agent. You point as many do to his early liberal leanings and yes, I see that as well. But I think that that had nothing to do with his political beliefs just as I think his turn to the Republican party had nothing to do with his own personal political beliefs.

See, I see Trump as an opportunist and only that. While in NY he of course schmoozed with the liberals there. Went to parties, donated to liberal organizations etc. Schmoozing. And of course they accepted his money and stuff. It was all to promote him and his brand for the return on those small investments he made to them.

As a brand builder he later sought out a market of consumers and he found that with the help of several ideologues such as Bannon who pointed him to a growing crowd of conservative consumers eager to hear their brand of political beliefs promoted on the central stage of the American Political Market.

According to an early high ranking campaign manager who jumped ship, he never intended to be president at first, only to increase his brand. That's key. But unlike so many of his other ventures that ended in failure, this one took him into the Oval Office.

You also state that the Liberal establishment has used him to further their agenda. I don't agree. The level of intelligence required to pull off this subterfuge is well beyond the capacity of the Democrats as I see them. They are not as bright as many would give them credit.

No, so Trump, in my observation is his own creation and now the creation of the dreams of his constituents for a savior to which he has happily given them the impression. Remember , he is the ''only one '' who can save America. He is a chameleon that has changed his stripes to suit his own survival. A chameleon who is a nincompoop hence all the stupid things he says and does that are haunting the Republican Party that allowed him to be their voice.

But in either event, exactly as you say, Trump is not the guy to be the head of the Republican Party. For the sake of my points here, I was registered Republican from 1980 to 2016 when I registered D to vote against Clinton in the primaries never once suspecting that the Republican Party would ever fall prey to the whimsical thought bombs that was Donald Trump.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Yeah Mantiss, I am one of those many..

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Then why did Trump win in 2016? roflmao

A loss then would have destroyed 'em 4 years sooner roflmao😬

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Many on this forum would (and have) argue that "liberals" are not intellectually capable of conceiving of a "long game"; they being challenged by the brain-power required to play Checkers.

A fitting response to Republican distress over Trump-based tribulations:

"YOU BOUGHT HIM, YOU OWN HIM!"

People need to read The Art of War.

Rhan Emanuel, whose policies I’m not a huge fan of in general, is also brilliant.

I need to find the quote that I think was by Obama. He talked about playing the long game and going for 200% of what they want, getting 80% or less, and then pushing the ball down field over and over.

The quote made me realize that Liberals are actually playing a far more sophisticated game than the GOP. They are all part of a longer term plan. They each play their role.

Kind of hard to argue with that since they seem to win - a lot - and that winning is more-less taking advantage of the GOP’s nature.

Your post highlights how many in the GOP discount the opposition (dangerous in all circumstances), ignores the fact he lost, ignores that republicans are losing massively ongoing, and fails to do one thing - remove your view of the typical “dirty liberal” from the puppet masters who control them.

Rham/Obama/Soros/Klaus are all very, very intelligent people. So intelligent they get the dumb dumb sheeple of the world to follow them under the guise of progress. They’re very good.

But, using that logic, those who continue to follow Trump dogmatically aren’t all that logical, either - it’s a lot of hope some mean tweets and “I’m going to get em!” messaging turns into something - when history says it doesn’t and won’t. It just feeds the anger of “the forgotten”.

The followers on both sides are duped. I’m just pointing out that the followers on the GOP side can solve it all by getting rid of one person. The Libs have a much bigger challenge given how scattered and multi-pronged their approach is.

That approach is fracturing and the tell is they reached a point of lying where any actual data or information is dangerous to their cause - this the ministry of truth equivalents popping up.

An articulate GOP candidate should have a field day with that. Alas…

Yet, the Left makes it work and the GOP keeps yelling MAGA.

Who’s really smarter, then?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

In summary, you have TDS

SMH

From Hilary Clinton's televised concession speech, Nov. 9, 2016:

"Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead."

time.com...

What part of "Donald Trump is going to be our president" don't you understand?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Mud Pit reminder is why I think about politics and politicians more like a political strategist than a voter.

It also makes me 🤦🏼‍♂️ because it’s proving my entire point that a civil/thoughtful discussion can’t be had about him for the benefit of the GOP.

I’d never be a politician, but, I’d actually love to be a political strategist/analyst because I’m dispassionate about the players on the board - they’re just the face of an agenda and control very little.

Party nominees are elected in a primary. Then they headline the national ticket. I’m going to say there are 20 or so families that make up a huge slug of the money that flows into each party - so 40 families total. These 40 families, as I can reasonably imagine, set the agenda for the general political climate. 20 for the GOP, in this example.

Since I don’t belong to one of those 20 or so families, I don’t set the agenda or have a hand in crafting it, so it’s more logical to be interested in/focused on understanding what the real agenda is vs. whatever I think it should be, where we’re headed, what’s investable from that, and how I best navigate it towards my goals for my family.

Since you’re working backwards, you start with party/nominees platform/agenda. That’s what people will vote on, and the nominee sells that agenda. Then you have to understand how that agenda fits in on the grand chessboard - what’s the global climate? Global economy? You have to see it all globally, both to see what’s coming and what’s out there. Lots of points to triangulate.

Then you figure out who the top donors are to a party at a given time and understand what agendas would benefit them from a business perspective first, and then also understand the people involved in regards to their preferences/family history/past philanthropic endeavors/etc. Is someone from one of those families big on climate change? Societal control? Oddly engaged in specific areas that they are passionate about? There’s your social agenda.

Now the agenda is a mosaic and you get a sense of how someone would sell that agenda. Now statements that “sound like nothing” have a lot more color.

You can also see why the candidate was chosen relative to others, and then use an number of different gauges to understand public sentiment - what actually matters to the voters vs. what TPTB thinks matters and how that agenda will sell (yes, there 100% is TPTB and no, it isn’t likely what it’s made out to be in terms of composition).

That’s how you can get a sense of who will win/where we’re headed (in a nut shell/truncated).

It’s also that framework that made me have a “Um, wtf” moment about Trump - because he’s playing some kind of role right now and it’s not good for the GOP, yet the GOP endorses it, which will lead to an intentional fracture of the GOP from within, and create a fringe who will never win and election, but the GOP won’t either and the Dems wide off into the sunset.

All because people stubbornly bought the player over and over again and forgot it’s actually about the game.

Framework aside, it requires complete removal of bias and the need to be “right”. You have to be a mental mercenary. You have to buy into little or nothing emotionally, but, have high EQ. You need to not only know how to slice data, but what data you should be slicing. It’s a lot of things.

Since I’ve changed my perspective to seeing politicians/elections as I outline above, I can make far better decisions.

I can’t understand why people fall in love with any politician - Trump included.

He’s an asset on the board - that’s it.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
45 will always have a following of Evangelicals that think he is anointed by God.

religionnews.com...

And let's not discount the Qanon or the far right GOP.

Will it be enough to win elections? It's in Gods hands now...

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I wish the GOP would go away and a true, Constitutional-loving political party would emerge.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Nice Try , but I ain't Buying that Pretzel Logic , it doesn't Cut the Mustard......

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Also the fact that his nephew Jared, who is married to Donalds favorite daughter, comes from a lifelong history of being a Democrat. Who quickly changed parties probably from a little birdie on his shoulder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join