It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby formula shortage ? they are dumping it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So take this as it comes, a trucker is taking a load of baby formula to a site and they are offloading it and dumping it. She takes cell phone footage and makes comments. According to the dumpers, they are following federal regulations. If it has been stored unsafely it has to be dumped It looks like they are just dumping it on the ground.So it does look a bit like this is why there is a shortage. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Should shock no one.

The left is in full burn the ships mode.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If it wasn't stored properly, it should be dumped. WHY wasn't it stored properly??????? That is the question we should be asking. Can you imagine if babies got sick or died because the formula was tainted in any way? Who pays? The manufacturer? That's the thing. You get some wrongfully stored foods and no one knows the details, the manufacturer is on the hook for injury or death.

I worked in fire/water/wind restoration. If there was a fire and any foods, it all had to be tossed. Seriously folks, canned food that has been stored in high heat exposed areas can be very dangerous.

But I remember years ago when an American Legion had a fire in Vancouver WA I believe. Well, I'll admit, lots of liquor went into the dumpster. But uh, lots didn't lol. A little smoke damage doesn't hurt scotch and vodka, or so I was told.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Can you imagine if babies got sick or died because the formula was tainted in any way?

There are always recalls from tainted baby foods and formula it seems. I remember when the 'big name' got fined for not having any salt added which caused some serious health issues.
This from last year:

A congressional investigation has found levels of arsenic, lead and other toxic metals in many popular baby foods, including organic brands.

[www.usatoday.com...]

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

So the manufacturing just recently ensued and caused improper storage.
During a shortage?

Or did improper storage cause manufacturing to stop? During a shortage?

Or is a shortage being imposed by people who think murder if fun? And
we are only seeing the beginning of the death they are bringing on
many levels of societal habitation?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What I've noticed in the last months is that many unqualified people were promoted or hired to do specific and somewhat sensible jobs. And the results aren't pretty.

It ranges from improper handling of items from the manufacturer to improper handling during deliveries, or during manipulation at any given trucking companies, during transit between vans.

We had to refuse lots of much needed items because they were crushed, ripped, exposed to contaminants, wet, or being dry after being wet...

Some of the companies we deal with seem to have managed corrections. Some managed to maintain their high standards and others... Well... They kind of are lucky to be amongst the few to offer a specific item.

Summer vacation is now over, we'll see how things will go going into winter season...

I wouldn't be surprised that it sadly was really improperly handled and had high risks of being contaminated... We can't risk giving tainted baby formulas to babies.

Women will need to relearn how to breastfeed.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If that level of contamination can get into baby formula, then god only knows what gets into a rushed vaccine rollout.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The FDA shut down the only place allowed to manufacture it, then after the shelf life for the rotated stock expired we had shortages.
Nobody in that field didn't know it was happening.
Then the media could cover it and parade the reaction as a solution, hooray for the current thing!

It got old, media forgot... People forgot.
Did the plants ever start back up?
I have no idea, it didn't make the news... are the shortages still a thing? No idea, but I know every single new voter bussed in from Mexico has as much as they can get.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
So take this as it comes, a trucker is taking a load of baby formula to a site and they are offloading it and dumping it. She takes cell phone footage and makes comments. According to the dumpers, they are following federal regulations. If it has been stored unsafely it has to be dumped It looks like they are just dumping it on the ground.So it does look a bit like this is why there is a shortage. www.bitchute.com...

I worked for big Pharma that made formula, this is 100% TRuE.
It is because people sued when receiving seconds and someone got sick. This started 15+ years ago.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
What I've noticed in the last months is that many unqualified people were promoted or hired to do specific and somewhat sensible jobs. And the results aren't pretty.

It ranges from improper handling of items from the manufacturer to improper handling during deliveries, or during manipulation at any given trucking companies, during transit between vans.

We had to refuse lots of much needed items because they were crushed, ripped, exposed to contaminants, wet, or being dry after being wet...

Some of the companies we deal with seem to have managed corrections. Some managed to maintain their high standards and others... Well... They kind of are lucky to be amongst the few to offer a specific item.

Summer vacation is now over, we'll see how things will go going into winter season...

I wouldn't be surprised that it sadly was really improperly handled and had high risks of being contaminated... We can't risk giving tainted baby formulas to babies.

Women will need to relearn how to breastfeed.

Due to feed problems during the pandemic I lost all but two of my pigeons early on and the next fall, one whole breed of guinea pig. My larger breed survived but I was also feeding them a mix of other food. I sent the birds to a government lab through a vet to rule out anything contagious and the report came back with only mild kidney damage. The feed manufacturers blamed the shut down and then loss of staff. After years of decent products I'm not blaming them under the circumstances, but in the case of baby formula it's definitely best to dump it if at all a risk of contamination or deterioration.

And yes, women need to relearn to breastfeed, those who can which is most.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I only wish they would dump it all personally.

It should be used only as a last resort. Breast feeding then moving on to solid healthy food is by far the safest and healthiest option. I do not trust these "foods" at all. I would never give a child of mine such dangerous synthetic nutrition. You are very likely condemining your child to an adult experience that is riddled with poor health and the associated expenses (if you are in an American style heallth system). Babyfood is win, win, win for many corporations, all except baby.

You must examine why as a society you have become dependent upon this convenience. I am not altogether blaming parents as a lot of it might be because of long work hours and no time to do anything mixed with poor education to understand cause and effect. So many women especially are bringing up kids while working as a single or main parent. I don't think it is wholly a choice thing.

I wonder if it is being slightly sabotaged, but then I remember Nestle destroying the health of millions of African kids way back. It appears this is still an ongoing issue:

www.theguardian.com...

At the World Economic Forum in Davos, I gave Nestlé chair Peter Brabeck, a present – an original, signed copy of The Baby Killer, the 1974 report that I wrote for War on Want. The Baby Killer explained how multinational milk companies like his were causing infant illness and death in poor communities by promoting bottle feeding and discouraging breast feeding.

I wish that you could see and understand that wealthy and educated people don't use this slop except the women who are more interested in keeping their youthful shape at the expense of baby's health. Only the poorly educated and stuck for time do this with any kind of convenience factor involved. Perhaps the trend of wanting to keep a shapely figure has a lot to to do with babyfood becoming such normal practice in the West?

This is what makes you weak as a civilization. All these factors are chipping away at the Statue of Liberty. It is a deadly mixture. The U.S is not going to last very long like this.

edit on 22-8-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

The spike proteins go across to the infant in breast milk. It is strange that the shortage occurred during this period.That is another study which should have been conducted with regards to breastfed and formula babies. Always going for the best business model and not the most sensible thing will get us all in the developing crap fest

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What did you think happened to all of the recalled formula? I sent off a couple pallets of it myself to be disposed.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

good news people a company in melbourne. australia.
called bubs, has/is shipping 1.25mil cans
of baby formula to the states by air.
thats what mates are for.

join