It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

uptake in COVID boosters is lagging in Quebec Why it Matters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Oh No the uptake in COVID boosters is lagging in Quebec?

It appears that they are taking noticed that the majority arent taking the C19 boosters now you have the MSM and some of health experts wondering what possibly is behind the lagging.

What is truth in this CBC article is that the waning interest in the C19 boosters over the past few months.
Which that is true.
Even on the CBC's article they continue to lie about the C19 and wonder why the majority of the population had or are losing interests in the messaging of the boosters.

uptake in COVID boosters is lagging in Quebec Why it Matters.

While federal and provincial health officials have said the best defence against a potential eighth wave and severe illness from the virus is getting up to date with COVID-19 doses

Only in Quebec in all of Canada and the rest of the world is pulling the strings by getting up to date with COVID-19 doses being boosted every 9 months or 4 months after your lost dose is nonsensical

On Wednesday, Quebec Public Health Director Dr. Luc Boileau said the fifth dose, "as well as the others that might follow," will be necessary to maintain immunity against COVID-19.

They are the ones punishing what Israel tried but dropped it all restrictions..

edit on 18-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
When it comes to the messaging and self promoting of these C19 vaxs and boosters Public Health Directors like Luc Boileau arent doing a good job pitching people the forever boosters.

In the article they did say.

experts say few people will be quick to line up for it

I doubt a majority would be in the line for the 5th nor the 6th.
edit on 18-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
As far as i can tell the drop off started here post first dose, and then fell of a cliff post 2nd dose, so much so they're merging all boosters into 1 pot and watching the stats move on the booster pot ( 3 &4) they go up by around 1 person a day per 100k..

Scratching the surface of even the most ardent lock downers I know quite a few have not got beyond having the first dose..

it's quite an interesting situation and certainly not what the media and governments pretend it to be..

at this point i can not see how they could even begin to implement restrictions again certainly not without promises of free money, food and energy.. since they have no money food or energy that's not going to happen..

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I'm struggling seeing people get beyond shots 1 or 2 let alone 3, 4 or more..

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I saw a photo on f/book the other day that said " If my dog had four rabies shots in a year, and still got rabies, I'd start asking questions...." That about sums up my thoughts towards the jab.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

for many folk things like that resonate, and thus the media/science undermines their own goals to the point it all becomes a self inflicted wound like the other areas of contention from culture & climate to food & energy and the economy,

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don’t pay attention to drug pushers and am glad Quebec has stopped as well.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
A Genetic Modifier

new topics

top topics

join