It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess childhood deaths in the official eurozone figures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here is a graph taken from all the countries of the Eurozone showing the growing number of childhood deaths steadily peaking, It starts out at around twenty-four a week on average and then starts building, The only question is if the graph is progressive or cumulative. Either way, it is concerning I wonder what could be causing it. It cant be Covid as we know the risk is very small for children, it might be a load of unhealthy children dying from Covid. Either way if it is cumulative the future of Europe seems to be at real risk. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The graph is cumulated. You can see it in the first second of the video in the upper right corner.

Add:
Here is the graph
www.euromomo.eu...

It's clearly visible that overall death in group 0-14 year olds is on decline. Ergo, the substantial increase is decreasing (it get's lower).

Of course the maker of that bitchute video is not aware of this, this is also why the URI was provided, so viewer who can read graphs can make their own educated decisions /sarc
edit on 14.8.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

On your graph, you can see clearly that the deaths are going up. Yet you say they are normal do we live in different realities? you slam the bitchute graph and present the same one as evidence. "Methinks you protest too much""
You can argue that the graphs are being interpreted wrongly but the bottom line is excess deaths. You argue that the source is invalid, how about a breakdown in excess death payouts by insurance companies, by individual companies? This is the bottom line. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 14-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I did not write they are "normal". What I wrote is above your post. I also do not slam the "bitchute graph", in fact I do not "slam" any graph, I explained it to you.

Do you see that red dotted line above the graph? Is it going up or down?

You can argue that the graphs are being interpreted wrongly but the bottom line is excess deaths. You argue that the source is invalid, how about a breakdown in excess death payouts by insurance companies, by individual companies? This is the bottom line. www.bitchute.com...

^-- you added this after my response.

I do not argue that the source is invalid. I made no such comment. What I wrote is that the bitchute video misinterprets the charts and uses a sweet spot to prove the point.
edit on 14.8.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Bottom line once again. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Bottom line is that you can't read graphs and I tried to explain it to you, if you refuse to see that once again your source is #ty, then so be it.

And by #ty source I mean the bitchute video, not the graph it is based on.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You seem to ignore the bottom line and nit-pick. Are you claiming that there are no excess deaths?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
No, your video is nitpicking and omitting facts.

It's evident you don't understand the graph and it smells a bit cheesy that the source wasn't provided in the video. But that's often a huge red flag when someone want's to paint a certain picture.

And stop putting words in my mouth, if you can't muster the intellect to grasp all I wrote, I am sorry for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

.... how about a breakdown in excess death payouts by insurance companies, by individual companies?

I doubt many children have life insurance policies! Many adults don't either.

new topics

top topics

join