It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there a Pre-Adamic race?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The Bible clearly says yes.

Adam was made from the dust of the ground. The Pre-Adamic race was created from primitive hominids that evolved from the animals that came from the sea from verse 20.

God Created 3 times. Verse 1, 21 and 27. When God Created in chapter 1, it was associated with an increase of information.

In verse 1 the initial entropy was 1 part in 10^ (10^123). This allowed for a huge increase in information as space expands.

In verse 21, this is what we call the Cambrian explosion. This is the period where most animal phyla or body plans began to come into existence that gives us the diversity of species that we see. The Cambrian also originated in the water and the Bible says "Let the waters bring forth" in verse 20.

In verse 27, primitive hominids were given an upgrade in their DNA. This is the Pre-Adamic race.

This also matches what we see in the fossil record.

In verse 27, it's image only.

With Adam it was likeness only.

Genesis 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

I believe when Adam sinned, which was disobeying God, it resulted in a mingling of the image and likeness. The image was connected to the animals from verse 21. This was instinct and a carnal mind that became personified by the likeness which is higher reasoning and awareness.I did a thread on this:

The spiritual mind vs the carnal mind
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Pre-Adamic race was Created after the animals. Adam was Created before the animals from the dust of the ground. He was then moved to a Garden and God made all of the animals from the dust of the ground for Adam to name. Adam was made in the image of God but from the dust of the ground and with the breath of life. Why would God have to make all of the animals from the dust of the ground if they already were Created in verse 21?

Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

This is what we call the Cambrian explosion which originated from the waters just like the Bible says.

Did the Cambrian explosion happen in the ocean?

What caused the explosive burst of evolutionary life? Almost all animals today branched off from the first 40 million years of the Cambrian period. It went from primitive life to something resembling modern organisms today. In this remarkable evolutionary event, new lifeforms started in the ocean.

earthhow.com...

Also, male and female were Created together in verse 27 in chapter 1. In chapter 2, Eve was made from Adam's rib after the animals.

This is clearly 2 Creation accounts and after the likeness mixed with the image, then Adam had Seth and it says this:

Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

Adam Adam had a son that was in his own likeness(sinful nature) and image. This is why Jesus was the 2nd Adam and was born of a Virgin.

This also matches what we know about hominid evolution.

There were 10-14 different hominids that remained isolated from each other for thousands of years. This is why they developed different features to adapt to their environments. Then one of them came on the scene that wanted to conquer and explore the planet. They were more modern and curious and wanted to build modern civilizations. These were the people mixed with the likeness and image. They could have been from the land of Nod. This is where I believe Cain got his Wife from and he was scared to mingle with them at first.

Genesis 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

So I think the people in the land of Nod were image only.

The image Created in verse 27 had dominion over the animals Created in verse 21. Adam named the animals. This shows the difference between inage and likeness. The likeness had a higher intelligence and became a living soul with the breath of life.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Adam was made from the dust of the ground.

Could we be reading that wrong? Maybe it was meant to say something like created from the exitisting DNA pool on earth?

"dust" is something a simpleton might understand vs. DNA

edit on 7-8-2022 by TWS1969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Also who did their kids mate with? That always make we wonder.

Did Adam and Eve’s Sons Marry Their Sisters?
Assuming that Adam and Eve were the first man and woman, and there no “Pre-Adamic” beings that humans mated with, it would seem that Cain and Seth Eve must have married women descended from Adam and Eve.

As established, we don’t know when Adam and Eve started having daughters (or for that matter whether Abel had a wife and children unmentioned in the narrative). We also know that Adam was 130 years old when Seth was born, so there could have been several generations of people born in between Genesis 4:1 and Genesis 4:17 (the first time that Cain’s wife is mentioned). Therefore, we don’t know whether Cain or Seth married their direct siblings—one of them might have done so and the other married a niece or cousin. Regardless, sheer math would indicate that at least one of Adam’s three sons married a sister.

This idea is disturbing and goes against the laws forbidding incest in Leviticus 18. However, prior to this law being given in Leviticus, there are various instances of men marrying their sisters or other relatives. Abraham’s wife Sarah was his half-sister by a different mother (Genesis 20:11-13). Jacob married two of his female cousins (Genesis 29-30). Moses’ father married his aunt (Exodus 6:20). For whatever reason, the law against incest doesn’t seem to have been in effect (at least not as strictly) before God made the covenant with the Israelites at Mount Sinai.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TWS1969

Could be there was a CroMagnon-Neanderthal hybrid slave race lasting 100,000 years 😉

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The pre-adamite races were supposed to be of huge stature and had thorny skin from what i remember reading !

www.varchive.org...

Hebrew mythology assigns to the period preceding Adam’s expulsion different geophysical and biological conditions. The sun shone permanently on the Earth, and the Garden of Eden, placed in the East, was, it must be conceived, under perpetual rays of the Dawn. The earth was not watered by rain, but mist ascending from the ground condensed as dew upon the leaves. “The plants looked only to the earth for nourishment.” Man was of exceedingly great stature: “The dimensions of man’s body were gigantic.” His appearance was unlike that of later men: “His body was overlaid with a horny skin.” But a day came and the celestial illumination ceased: “The sun . . . had grown dark the instant Adam became guilty of disobedience.” (3) The flames of the ever-turning sword terrified Adam (Genesis 3:24). In another legend it is told that the celestial light shone a little in the darkness. And then “the celestial light ceased, to the consternation of Adam.” The illumination of the first period never returned. The sky that man was used to see never appeared before him again: “The firmament is not the same as the heavens of the first day.” The “day” of Genesis, as I have already noted, is said to be equal to a thousand years.

The earth also underwent changes: “Independent before, she was hereafter to wait to be watered by the rain from above.” (4) The variety of species diminished. Man, according to Hebrew legends, decreased in size; there was a “vast difference between his later and his former state—between his supernatural size then, and his shrunken size now.” (5) He also lost his horny skin. The whole of nature altered its ways.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

His body was overlaid with a horny skin

Oh reptilian peoples

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969
a reply to: stonerwilliam

His body was overlaid with a horny skin

Oh reptilian peoples

That R complex in our brains had to come from somewhere

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Ask yourself have you been indoctrinated into believing as fact what is theory and is that indoctrination causing you problems with understanding the bible.

Watch this and think about it.

Ultimately whether there were Pre-Adamites or not is neither here nor there and the whole subject was corrupted when it was used to justify slavery in the past.

Question the theory about the dating of Strata and look at this.

So is the OLD earth a lie?.

edit on 7-8-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

A man, called Adam, was created on day 2 or 3 (I tend to believe day 3, since the land was formed on day 3), Mankind (Gen 1:26 "them") was created on day 6. It makes sense to say the humans created on day 6 were "Pre-Adamic" in the sense Adam was immortal in the Garden until Adam and Eve sinned and were cast out.

So, technically not "Pre-Adamic," but yes, they were "Pre-Adamic."

Once you realize the Old Testament is the story of "God's Chosen People" instead of "All People," Genesis makes sense.

Gen 1:6-13
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

---

Gen 1:26-27
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

---

Gen 2:4-8
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

edit on 7-8-2022 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Adam was the first of a related people, the ones that made up the Arabs and Jews and other related groups of the region. They needed an explanation of where people came from and they passed this information through tales for thousands of years before it got written down initially. There is some reality in Genesis, there is a lot of info in there that if interpreted properly can help people interpret things better. Problem is that people are interpreting the bible stories wrong, they are interpreted by people's beliefs, not as a historical treasure of how people have always screwed up and also prospered.

I think it is a very good book and a lot of our society was formed from the good info it has in it. Sure, Christianity made some mistakes, but overall it did evolve into a decent social network while it lasted. Lots of our laws were put into place by Christian people, people who were tired of living in fear of criminals. Everything is now falling apart in society as the families fall apart and people walk away from doing crimes.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well only one in earth's history has gone to the moon...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Genesis 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

If these people were still with us today. The indigenous peoples in
America would know of them. They would describe them as "
Another tribe" or "Our brothers". They would know they lived "In
the Earth". They would rarely be seen and when they were they
would become fugitives and they would still be as vagabonds.
Still part animal and they would be photographed in todays world
as they peered thru a cabin window.

And there existence would denied.

edit on 7-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This whole homosapien thing is pretty homo.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Cross-referencing the history of other cultures tends to confirm Adam and Eve were the first couple, the literal embodiment of God's spirit in the flesh.

"Atum" and "Adam" are phonetically identical. In Egyptian history, Seth is called a chaotic wanderer who defied the advances of civilization, whereas Jewish history called Seth righteous for that same reason. Fast forward to the Exodus and it's the same dilemma.

This was an actual historic event, back when humankind lived with the power of God's spirit everything was unbelievably awesome before the flood wiped everything away (Genesis 6:3)
edit on 8-8-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

If these people were still with us today. The indigenous peoples in
America would know of them. They would describe them as "
Another tribe" or "Our brothers". They would know they lived "In
the Earth". They would rarely be seen and when they were they
would become fugitives and they would still be as vagabonds.
Still part animal and they would be photographed in todays world
as they peered thru a cabin window.

And there existence would denied.

Wooow

Mind.....blown...

Thanks for that....what a eerily fun idea....

It feels true.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

It feels true.

And Coop followed me up perfectly with what has that same feel.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The end of the purple dawn of creation was experienced simultaneously around the world.

a reply to: cooperton

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I would suggest to stop trying to force the fallible words of man to fit the winding and interbreeding history of modern man.

And whatever you do DON'T pay attention to 1-4% of your DNA if you ever get it analyzed.

The hominid history of this planet is amazing though. Gotta go back a ways. 14 hominids sounds about right though. I read 21 recently.

I say to zero in on modern man jump to 72000 years ago. There was a MASSIVE population bottleneck. A Yellowstone Supervolcano on Steroids called Lake Toba caused a prolonged volcanic winter that thinned most species numbers.

At least 5 hominid species are known to have survived it. Those are; H. sapien, H. neanderthalsis, H denisova (altaiensis), H. floresiensis, H. luzonensis.

All of which still existed 50,000 years ago.

The fittest survived and now people all over the world have hominid DNA deep in their now mapped genome. The evolution of how hominids got to today doesn't really have as many missing parts anymore.

Biblically, Adam existed (I guess) around 9,700 years ago. Clearly Holocene Age. Mostly Mesolithic-Neolithic.

But there in is our "genesis" for what is considered modern man.

Geologically speaking there is the Pleistocene, a short cold snap at the end (Younger Dryas) and then the beginning of the Holocene. Which is identified by warmer weather and the beginning of permenant agricultural settlement. I wonder why? Even in North America. Ancestors had long crossed the land-bridge but it wasn't until after the glaciers receded that "The Clovis Culture" took off. To the tune of, "Hey, the permafrost is finally gone. We can stop chasing around large game now!."

People forget how much of a role environmental conditions played in hominid evolution. The Earths wobble has chased us all over the planet through green Arabian deserts and glaciers. Then back again.

I will give you that this could have happened before. What's to say villages weren't built during the several warm and dry periods and then lost to glacial advances? What's to say Neaderthal didn't have at least temporary settlements? Easily destroyed earthen settlements with little evidence remaining.

What there is evidence of is rafts were invented by Homo erectus. And if ancestors conquered buoyancy by 800,000 years ago, and permenant moderate sized structures by 400,000 years ago, clearly there is a modern arrogance to our view of ALL hominid races. They've even found "schools" for tool making in half million year old caves, and rudimentary stone circle "houses" in Tanzania up to 1.7 million years old.

Like as soon as hominids started walking upright innovation followed.

All in all "Pre-Adamic" really has no bearing on the long path of the various hominid species. Adamic were called H. Sapiens.
edit on 9-8-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If there was they would not have been human or even close to us...

Think about that for a minute... They also didn't do much technology wise as there is zero markings of them... Now if we are thinking a billion years ago or more maybe everything would have been processed back into the earth, but if all humans disappeared tomorrow there would still be signs we were here a billion years later.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

but if all humans disappeared tomorrow there would still be signs we were here a billion years later.

You're stating this as a fact amigo?
edit on 9-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join