It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazon jungle is man made

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Overd0sed

I guess we should just go along with every wild conspiracy every mental case on ATS fabricates in their weak, frail brains?

Well, yes, that is what ATS is for!

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: Hooke

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Maybe they wrote on paper?

In fact, I think the reason why we have no good details about the building of the Great Pyramid and etc is because paper or skins or something was the preferred writing method when the GP and other big pyramids were built. ent levels.

There exist contemporary records of the people who built the GP, and transported stone for the casing, (as mentioned here).

They wrote on stone, and papyri.

(See also Reisner, Mycerinus.)

Absolutely

He rejects all evidence of everything but of course we just reject his opinions as biased statements having no value.

LMAO you guys act like everyone is dumb and you are not even smart enough to comprehend the OP.

I have said numerous times There is no evidence of either.

This is about civilizations before the younger Dryas.

Not the ones that dies from Small pox a 1000 years ago. .

I guess you do believe that humans with the same size brain as us took 245 000 years to get civilized.

Again that sounds retarded
edit on 9-8-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

I have said numerous times There is no evidence of either.

This is about civilizations before the younger Dryas.

Which means nothing in the way you are using that phrase

The Younger Dryas is one of the most well-known examples of abrupt change. About 14,500 years ago, Earth's climate began to shift from a cold glacial world to a warmer interglacial state. Partway through this transition, temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere suddenly returned to near-glacial conditions.

So? Are you talking about a meteor strike? What?

I guess you do believe that humans with the same size brain as us took 245 000 years to get civilized.

Again that sounds retarded

...up to the 20th century there were still groups of humans living as hunter-gathers ( a few still are) - they never invented civilized. At one point just 1% of the world's population was civilized (the time of first ancient civilizations)....so explain to us why the other folks didn't all become civilized?

You haven't really thought this thru have you? You were TOLD to believe that and you repeat it like a nice little parrot.

Please, try researching fringe ideas before you think they are real.

Oh, and you've avoid a number of question. Should I repeat them or are you desperately searching for youtube to tell you what to say?
edit on 9/8/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: just4fun

Mason can be both a countable and an uncountable noun.

LOL you are not even worth discussing it.

And yet you can't come up with a single counter argument.

I've debunked you I don't know how many times, and you've not once been able to argue against anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I've debunked you I don't know how many times, and you've not once been able to argue against anything.

There are some people who actually believe if you just won't admit you are wrong that means you are right. It's a certain mind set .... best to just let him run around being right about everything...lol

(post by just4fun removed for a manners violation)
(post by just4fun removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You have left me hanging once or twice too cowboy.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda
Even more reason to believe it was due to natural causes... that's about 30 million acres more than the Siberian Taiga fires in 2003. Perfectly reasonable to believe a drought year caused severe fire conditions and a massive forest fire swept through the area. Heck, could have happened over half a decade or a decade even.

Pretty much accepted as man made.
There's other stuff in it besides charred wood.
Refuse and composted plant material, for example.

Harte

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

a reply to: Hanslune

So you think they would depict themselves building a small POS table but not the great pyramid.

If you believe that you are the fool. By far

So, you think the people who built the pyramid had no language, no images and no habitations - if you believe that you must be a far greater fool.

lol

How do you explain that there isn't a single piece of art or language from these other folks you insist built the pyramids.....

Completely lost and destroyed for ever.

I claim they didnt depict themselves doing it because they didnt do it

A civilization before them did it that was completely destroyed

Which explains the 30 000 years of water erosion on the sphinx.

Did the Egyptians build the Hathor Temple in Dendera?
Guess not, since they didn't depict themselves building it.

However, it was built around 380 BC.
But, pics or it didn't happen, eh?

Harte

Ok man they never thought to depict it or write about it even though they had a written language

I bet you believe the pyramids are actually tombs even though no dead body has been found in one

Keep on believing the lies

I see.
So it's up to YOU, not the ancient Egyptians, what they would "depict themselves building."

LOL

Maybe you should take a look at that Temple. Remember - 380 BC.
Do you know anything about the timeline of the ancient world, or is that fact meaningless to you?

Harte

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I dont think evidence in the form of preserved records is a fair requirement.

I'd point out that the poster Hans replied to requires written records to believe the AEs built it.
Of course, should any further such records turn up (other than the written record of shipping the cladding stones from Tura - which we already have,) I'm sure he'll think of another reason to deny reality.

Harte

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Are you Christian? There's Christian explanations for these ancient civilizations.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I see.
So it's up to YOU, not the ancient Egyptians, what they would "depict themselves building."

LOL

Maybe you should take a look at that Temple. Remember - 380 BC.
Do you know anything about the timeline of the ancient world, or is that fact meaningless to you?

Harte

Given how few documents we do have from that era and the lack of people depicting building structures and the only plan we have from antiquity isn't from that period but the 9th century AD, expecting to have a drawing of one specific building is a notable sign of wishful thinking.

I do hold out that somewhere in Egypt is a tomb of overseer who decorated his tomb with drawing of his building stuff - unlikely, possible, not probably but plausible.
---------------------------------------------

Oh yeah not for you but for lurkers just some info on Goyon and Grinsell mark

A graffiti/painted inscription of a marking on a core stone on the outside of the great pyramid found in 1949

i.imgur.com...

The various names of Khufu

pharaoh.se...

Probably a sloppy version of Khnum Khufu
ḫnmw ḫwfw
edit on 10/8/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MariJay

Are you Christian? There's Christian explanations for these ancient civilizations.

Howdy MariJavi

Is this some sort of unscientific antediluvian explanation?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I dont think evidence in the form of preserved records is a fair requirement.

I'd point out that the poster Hans replied to requires written records to believe the AEs built it.
Of course, should any further such records turn up (other than the written record of shipping the cladding stones from Tura - which we already have,) I'm sure he'll think of another reason to deny reality.

Harte

If we find in one of the voids an inscription that says.

"I had constructed for me this greatest of all tombs I (list of Khufu names) have had it done for the Glory of Horus"

The fringe would insist it was an Egyptological fraud or that in some magical way the ancient Egyptians found the pyramids and entered the void and put the inscription there to claim it while doing some repairs. Etc. That or just ignore it completely.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If we find in one of the voids an inscription that says.

"I had constructed for me this greatest of all tombs I (list of Khufu names) have had it done for the Glory of Horus"

The fringe would insist it was an Egyptological fraud or that in some magical way the ancient Egyptians found the pyramids and entered the void and put the inscription there to claim it while doing some repairs. Etc.

Or that it was yet another of Howard Vyse's forgeries ...

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke

Or that it was yet another of Howard Vyse's forgeries ...

YEPPERS - that and he cleverly hide it on the outside and left sealed instructions to have it discover in the next century by a Frenchman...what a clever rascal he was!!!!

edit on 10/8/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

"LOL you are not even worth discussing it."

At least you are consistent with your posting history.

And so it goes on. And on......

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In my post history i spent a few months collaborating with another member looking into the YD event. I agree with the OP here that there was civilization prior to the YD event, although I think "advanced" would be a stretch.

The south American indigenous state that they came upon their monuments and buildings from a prior people. I may be wrong, but there are no records detailing the construction of these buildings. And these buildings seem to correlate with fault lines...which is interesting. Machu Pichu is a great example of someone going through extraordinary effort to build something in a very inaccessible backwater. The only thing that seems relevant there is the meeting of fault lines.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
In my post history i spent a few months collaborating with another member looking into the YD event. I agree with the OP here that there was civilization prior to the YD event, although I think "advanced" would be a stretch.

The south American indigenous state that they came upon their monuments and buildings from a prior people. I may be wrong, but there are no records detailing the construction of these buildings. And these buildings seem to correlate with fault lines...which is interesting. Machu Pichu is a great example of someone going through extraordinary effort to build something in a very inaccessible backwater. The only thing that seems relevant there is the meeting of fault lines.

Or a place the Incan emperor wanted as his private palace.

It was the Inca who said that it and it was true. Because there empire came into existence just a century before the Spanish destroyed it. So, yeah lots of ruins existed before the Inca. The Greeks and other noted the existence of ruins before them too. So what?

Before the Inca there were the Qquendo, Chivateros, Arenai, Lauricocha, Toquepala, Canario, Pernil Alto, Sechin and the first proto-civilisation Caral, Buena Vista, Ventarron, Las Haldas, Chiripa, Chavin, Kotosh, Pucara, Dasma-Sechin, Moche, Nazca, Recauay, lima, Tiwanaku Salinar, Vicus, Wari, Piura, Sican, Chimu Tallan and the then the Inca so yeah when they took over these places there were stone buildings there....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join