It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazon jungle is man made

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is starting to become more clear and mainstream archeology is starting to agree

The Amazon jungle is man made, think about what it would take to do that. Ancient man created a soil and was able to lay a thick layer of it across a land mass almost the size of the continental United States.

Think about the logistics it would take to do that . Not just the science behind creating the soil and knowing the climate, but the ability to mass produce it and spread it across a continent.

The communication and planning would have to be massive involving millions of people

While previously thought to have been an empty wilderness in pre-contact times, it has become increasingly clear that the Amazon has, first, a deep and ancient pattern of human settlement dating back to 12,000 years ago, and second, that much of the Amazon “jungle” that we know today is, in fact, an anthropogenic landscape

projects.iq.harvard.edu...#:~:text=While%20previously%20thought%20to%20have,is%2C%20in%20fact%2C%20an%20anthropogenic

I have believed for a long time that there was an ancient civilization on earth that was far more advanced then even we are today.

it was almost wiped completely out by the Younger Dryas event 12,000 years ago. Give or take.

This would explain so much.

It would explain the Amazon Jungle being man made.

It would explain how ancient Egyptians were able to move 100 ton rocks over 500 miles across rivers and jungles, up hills, down hills ,

Forget carving them and actually building the pyramids, how the hell did they get them there ?

It would explain the 100s of great flood stories from all over the world and the Arch stories.

An advanced civilization would have seen a comet coming an extremely advanced civilization would have known exactly where and when it was gonna hit.

They would have tried to prepare They would have built archs and dug underground tunnels and cities.

It would explain all the native American stories about us coming from inside the earth and all of the massive not so natural cave systems around the world

They might have had to live for generations in those underground cities and when it was safe to come back up they did and restarted .

It just fascinates me

edit on 7-8-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Interestingly enough there isn't a single record of any kind of language written in anything to support anything of these sorts of fantastic ideas.

yeah none

crickets.

Also Edit here

your source is the same pompous mother truckers that want to claim as a matter of factly, people have known for a long time about the soil in the amazon but people today really do not know what antiquity rise and fall of the river or ocean was really like. They just have suggested # because they have models on a computer. They don't have a record by the alleged creators which is facinatingly obtuse because if created on purpose these folks would have wrote the # down.
edit on bSun, 07 Aug 2022 00:21:31 -050020223112America/ChicagoSun, 07 Aug 2022 00:21:31 -050008am8 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Interestingly enough there isn't a single record of any kind of language written in anything to support anything of these sorts of fantastic ideas.

yeah none

crickets.

How do you know?

There also isnt a single record of the Egyptians building the pyramids. Why wouldnt they record that.

Or they did and it was hidden long long ago

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

They have alot more than models on a computer.

And damm did I strike a nerve?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

yeah none

crickets.

How do you know?

There also isnt a single record of the Egyptians building the pyramids. Why wouldnt they record that.

I don't know enough to answer that question kind of like the assholes in your source can't answer the fantasical claim they make

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

yeah none

crickets.

How do you know?

I don't know enough to answer that question kind of like the assholes in your source can't answer the fantasical claim they make
but its your question why wouldnt they record that?

It works for you why not the other way around?

and the source is Harvard

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Interesting idea. I would wonder if it were a joint project, say with the fae and other "mythological" Beings.

As for the floods to lay down beds of soil, might the moon be of assistance there? If one could shift orbital energy into rotational energy one could atler the distance between earth and moon. One could create huge tides that way.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Fascinating, I agree
The ancient tunnel/cave system theory is also interesting. David Paulides has a theory that the majority of people that go missing is around caves. I wonder if some people accidentally stumble across things they shouldn't have seen (signs of ultra terrestrial civilizations) and are being taken , as they might talk about what they've seen

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

They have alot more than models on a computer.

And damm did I strike a nerve?

you didn't strike a nerve but for ever time I have read a claim like this in my almost 13 years on these boards. It always goes one way...
speculation

and this is another one of those "scientific" speculations so I am calling it out now, it is nothing against you it is about the information you presented.

the claim made has nothing, NOTHING to support it. Whats next, aliens helped terraform the amazon?
Or something else happened in nature that we don't understand?

I bet something happened we don't understand but the assholes that need money to dig holes wont admit that

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

the claim made has nothing, NOTHING to support it. Whats next, aliens helped terraform the amazon?

It has the layer of man made soil under it.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Thats what they have been saying for a long time. Yet this technology has never been recorded in the annals of history or has been replicated for its time anywhere else in the known world. It may in fact be man made but no one really knows if it was or not

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Thats what they have been saying for a long time. Yet this technology has never been recorded in the annals of history or has been replicated for its time anywhere else in the known world. It may in fact be man made but no one really knows if it was or not

I guess I should just trust the science right?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

what if they were so advanced everything was digital.

Once it went off line they lost everything. All books all pictures all info all digital.

Like where we are headed now

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I guess I should just trust the science right?

I believe there is much to be learned about that area of the world, I just don't know which science I would trust mother truckers need money to keep their stuff going on, and the real research takes a long time for real researchers to make a conclusion on. These days we are inodiated with sensationalism and bull #.

Truthfully I wish that humans did terraform what today is a jungle
made the pyramids without aliens with hard work and great mechanical reasoning
pumu punka was made by superior humans
and the moon was made of cheese cause I am hungry

but I don't think we will ever know

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

what if they were so advanced everything was digital.

Once it went off line they lost everything. All books all pictures all info all digital.

Like where we are headed now

Well if that were true the same scientists in your source would probably have detected large amounts of rare earth metals involved with making technology similar to ours I would imagine.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

if you have a thin topsoil with clay underneath it, and then you lay down piles of biochar, it starts a reaction which turns the clay into a high nutrient plant food, thats how I understood it, it's like a bacteria which spreads.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. No way humans went from clay pots to the internet in 4,000 years.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The key lies in a book by Chan Thomas called 'The Adam and Eve Story: The History of Cataclysms'. You can find a PDF version online.
edit on 700000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

i agree, i believe, that at some point, the entire planet was a controlled garden, megalithic cities and roads connected the entire planet.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The key lies in a book by Chan Thomas called 'The Adam and Eve Story: The History of Cataclysms'. You can find a PDF version online.

I will check that out. It all just fascinates me and makes me wish I learned more when I was younger

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join