It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Elderly Store Owner Opens Fire On Would-Be Robber Armed With AR Style Rifle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Should have used buckshot in that shotty.

to bad it wasnt a aa-12 automatic shotgun. they would had to had multiple body bags for the single robber.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That totally sucks, and I am sorry to hear such a thing.

If you run a store these days, unfortunately, you seemingly must run a near 'fortress'.

You cannot even leave visibly, might need a tunnel out of there.

I have friends who run a jewelry store, and I always tell them 'drive ugly cars' ... 'wear bad clothes in and out' ... ' look poor ' ... never carry a bag / briefcase' ... etc. I am worried as hell about the storekeeper class.

My friends are armed up like that too, but each with only a handgun (3 of them man the store), and maybe they have bigger weaponry behind the counter (I will ask at my next opportunity). I am going to show them this video, and tell them also about that guy in Chicago you mentioned. Ugh.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Another reason Democrats, Liberals are after guns, weapons so people would be less defenseless.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He was looking for the left mouse click

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Store owner charged, baby pictures of perp at 11...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: detroitnative
Store owner charged, baby pictures of perp at 11...

Of course the liberals would like to see that happen everywhere anyone defending themselves to be charged.

Its why in Europe in some places some dont bother on self defending themselves in some places. Police wont help them if they do they get charged.

edit on 2-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

If they find a body that is.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: detroitnative

baby pictures of perp at 11...

distributed by a shyster lawyer named Ben Crumb.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Living here is getting to be like The Wild West days!
Happy to see one of the bullies got what is coming to him!
edit on 3-8-2022 by RonnieJersey because: Add something

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
If you run a store these days, unfortunately, you seemingly must run a near 'fortress'.

Philadelphia passed a law preventing that. You are not allowed to put up barriers to protect a store clerk. It is considered racist.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Well, that requires some creative thinking. Is a trapdoor a barrier, technically (one that the clerk can trigger)? What about a maze / warren of isles that totally convolute the space between the clerk and the door / patrons, without actually blocking it? How about dazzling laser flashes that the clerk can trigger while simultaneously cutting the lights? Smoke bombs? Fog machines? I am being a little silly here, but measures could still be taken.

I guess I wonder why anyone would try to follow an unconstitutional law from the start, but that is just my thinking ....

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
no pics = you know what min0rity they were.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

no way. in nyc and even in jersey city, i saw so many liquor stores with barriers.

some pr0grezzive idi0t politichan, cindy bass. looked it up. claims 'what if someone was choking and the clerk could not help them.' lmfao.

she just did not like the look of bullet proof glass in p00r neighborhoods, where they are needed.

instead of helping the students there get better grades to learn their way out, bass covers up their krimes.
edit on 3-8-2022 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2022 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What I saw there was two people hesitate the guy who entered and raised his weapon and the guy who was his back up and hesitated to follow him in closely enough to be effective as back up. What I didn’t see was the store owner hesitate and that is why he had a better day than they did.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
no pics = you know what min0rity they were.

there is a wonderful video. It's in the story in the OP.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I keep slugs in my shotgun, for home protection. No fear of overspray, and it will take an arm, or leg, clean off.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"Shame he didn't take his head off." 9 stars
"Nice to see store owners doing the right thing without hesitation" 18 stars
"Too bad it wasn't a head shot." 15 stars
"Nice shot sir!
Yep it’s a shame he didn’t turn him into Swiss cheese at room temperature.
Piece of sh!t got what he deserved." 7 stars

From YT:
"Shop owner taught them a lesson way faster than the legal system could’ve. Nice work!" 2.6K likes
"Kid crying "He shot my arm off" made me laugh. Don't try and rob an arm citizen at their place of business." 2.9k likes

I could keep going for pages of course.
We live in a world that is being destroyed by corrupted, tyrannical psychos. In every country.
They have brought GREAT suffering to millions of people just in the last 2 1/2 years through lies, deception and "mandates". So many dead from shots. So many suicides. So many businesses destroyed already and so many more to come.
No one is doing anything to them. We are 7 billion people.
Most often, the comments I see are along the lines of "Vote him/her out!"
Like that does anything. These people have more wealth than we can conceive of.
Or "Lock them UP!!!!" Where? In a comfortable white collar holding cell for a couple years tops?
What does that do?

No one does anything to these tyrants. We COULD. WE most definitely could. But we don't. We just let the water in the pot grow a little warmer all the time while our future generations will suffer immensely because of it.

Yet, one petty criminal robs a shop and most everyone wants him dead.
edit on 3-8-2022 by gottaknow because: bonus "W"

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Play stupid games, get shot, period.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join