It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Elderly Store Owner Opens Fire On Would-Be Robber Armed With AR Style Rifle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So, it appears a group of "teens maybe" were going to go out on an armed robbery spree. They had no idea what they were in for and learned a valuable lesson. Watch the whole video, it cuts to the outside camera (luckily with sound) so you can watch this guys buddy see the shotgrun come out and jump back in the car.

To quote Batman: The scream alone was worth it.

Good news story caught on video

oh aahhh..They shoot my arm off, he shot my arm off....

www.foxla.com...

NORCO, Calif. - The owner of a store that was targeted by would-be robbers turned the tables on one of the suspects by opening fire on him in Norco.

Authorities said that at 2:45 a.m. on Sunday, four male suspects in a black BMW SUV attempted to rob Norco Market & Liquor, located in the 2800 block of Clark Avenue.

Surveillance video obtained by FOX 11 shows a male suspect wearing a red and black sweatshirt and a ski mask entering the store before he points a rifle at the store owner who was behind the counter. Noticing that the man entering the store was armed, the store owner swiftly grabbed a shotgun from underneath the counter and opened fire on the suspect. The suspect is then seen fleeing the store.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

ought to be able to catch them fairly easy. just go to the hospital looking for the guy that got his arm shot off.

edit on 1-8-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Shame he didn't take his head off.

Good stuff

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Lemme guess..

“He’s a good boy, never hurt nobody”

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Nice to see store owners doing the right thing without hesitation.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Too bad it wasn't a head shot.

....and before someone calls me bloodthirsty, don't try to rob people and you won't get what you deserve.
Because of the Progressive DAS, too many are getting away with this crap.
Damn well time we sent the message that they are playing with their lives.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
California, where law-abiding citizens defending themselves have to use shotguns and the criminals have ARs. No surprise.

It is just lucky that the criminal was a coward that couldn't shoot.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Too many video games and rap videos. They just couldn't help themselves.

Now that guy will need a lot of Velcro in his life.

But yeah, let's try to disarm everyone who ISN'T doing this by the way. That'll make things much safer for the criminals.🙄

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I knew an old Vietnam vet had a pawn shop downtown Denver. He was robbed once, boy come in with a rifle pointed it in his face. "You gonna use that you better use it," he said and quicker than you could blink he grabbed the rifle jumped over the counter and gave the boy a sound beating.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

They almost drove off without him too 🤣

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
California, where law-abiding citizens defending themselves have to use shotguns and the criminals have ARs. No surprise.

It is just lucky that the criminal was a coward that couldn't shoot.

I wouldn't be surprised if the AR was an airsoft replica.🤔

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i love it!

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

ought to be to catch them fairly easy. just go to the hospital looking for the guy that got his arm shot off.

Exactly what they did, got all of them.

The suspects were located at a Southern California hospital, one of whom was suffering from a gunshot wound consistent with a shotgun blast, authorities said. Three additional suspects were also located at the hospital in the suspect vehicle, which had been previously reported stolen. The BMW SUV was also found to contain numerous stolen firearms.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
They did find them see below, he shot my arm off man is in critical condition, Justin Johnson, 22, of Inglewood, Jamar Williams, 27, of Los Angeles, and Davon Broadus, 24, of Las Vegas, were each taken into custody in the hospital parking lot and booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center for robbery and conspiracy. They are being held in lieu of $500,000 bail.

www.foxla.com...

The suspects were located at a Southern California hospital, one of whom was suffering from a gunshot wound consistent with a shotgun blast, authorities said. Three additional suspects were also located at the hospital in the suspect vehicle, which had been previously reported stolen. The BMW SUV was also found to contain numerous stolen firearms.

SUGGESTED: VIDEO: Victim opens fire on would-be robbers in Melrose shootout

Justin Johnson, 22, of Inglewood, Jamar Williams, 27, of Los Angeles, and Davon Broadus, 24, of Las Vegas, were each taken into custody in the hospital parking lot and booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center for robbery and conspiracy. They are being held in lieu of $500,000 bail.

The primary suspect, a 23-year-old male, remains hospitalized in critical, but stable condition, and his identity has not been released at this time. He will be booked into a Riverside County jail upon his release from the hospital, authorities said.

"In this case, a lawfully armed member of our community prevented a violent crime and ensured their own safety, while being confronted with multiple armed suspects," deputies wrote in a press release.

Anyone with additional information on the case was asked to contact investigator Komins or investigator Morgan at the Jurupa Valley Station, at 951-955-2600.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

yep you just can't throw a band aid on a blown off arm, and walk it off.
LOL.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Nice shot sir!
Yep it’s a shame he didn’t turn him into Swiss cheese at room temperature.
Piece of sh!t got what he deserved.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Well, that just warms the cockles of my heart.

And, hell, I didn't even know my heart had cockles!

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I recant my presumption, the gun was real.

I guess they meant business, but instead that clerk gave them the business.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I couldn’t tell if his arm was shot off or not unfortunately

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Keep the change you filthy animal!!!

Hope he dies and his buddies get charged with murder!

edit on 1-8-2022 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join