It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was wrong about Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The real weakness of the Democrats and the liberals who vote for them is hardship, they can't deal with that.

Give it to em... tank the economy even worse see who holds out the longest.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Back in March of 2020 I penned a thread warning of this.

We screwed the pooch then.

All of this is just the last agonizing gasps of a dying experiment in market capitalism and freedom.

I'm just glad I'm old and won't see the end of it.

That almost sounds like something a Democrat would say... you're looking at it all wrong.

We need to accelerate it not attempt to slow it, then you'll see that change.

I'm not a democrat nor am I a republican.

I'm registered as an independent, always have been.

BUT, I will vote for the smaller piece of #.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Back in March of 2020 I penned a thread warning of this.

We screwed the pooch then.

All of this is just the last agonizing gasps of a dying experiment in market capitalism and freedom.

I'm just glad I'm old and won't see the end of it.

That almost sounds like something a Democrat would say... you're looking at it all wrong.

We need to accelerate it not attempt to slow it, then you'll see that change.

I'm not a democrat nor am I a republican.

I'm registered as an independent, always have been.

BUT, I will vote for the piece of #.

I can respect that it's an admirable trait but the age of serious politics has passed, this is the age of identity politics, time to choose a side and get on board.

You're either a Communist or an American, there's no beating around it anymore.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

The problem is, democrats are openly communist, republicans are also, they just lie better.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You mean the RINO's, no politician can be trusted fully from either side but its not entirely their fault they can't keep the promises (either side)

I myself am quite smitten over Trump, I'm no spring chicken and never have I heard the word "love" used so much by people when talking about Trump. America loves that guy hardcore and it probably has something to do with him not being a politician and so off-the -cuff.

In the age of lables I choose simply to identify as an American... but I am red across the board.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Me too!

I can't vote for Trump under ANY circumstances. He's not a true American. He is ONLY about himself. He is a danger to democracy.

a reply to: Annee

What democracy?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: infolurker

I still say Trump is the reason Trump is not President right now. He's just such a dick. If he had only taken it down a couple levels, he would still be in the White House.

Some people say, "He just told it like it is." or "He just spoke his mind.", but no, he constantly said shyt that he knew dam well was only gonna piss people off. He didn't have to. And that's why he lost, regardless of whether or not you think it was a fair election.

Yeah, not that I care, but I thought a president was supposed to act presidential not like a child.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Our Presidential President Joe Biden... never have I heard the word "love" used so much when referring to Joe Biden.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It`s time to forget Donald Trump, for everyone's sake .

Trump says Klaus has done fantastic job

Both biden and Trump are bad .

No comment about alternatives, since i dont live in US ...

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

amen brother

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Don't support criminals...

You, and those like you who constantly call others as "criminals" without any evidence are in fact projecting your own vices and crimes unto others.

You are the type of person that would claim "everyone steals, even if it is small stuff..."

The same thing happens when leftists claim "everyone hates Trump" when in fact the majority of the people who hate Trump are rich elitist scumbags who are the real criminals, as well as a few million people who are not rich but who have been brainwashed to hate him just by listening to his name, or reading his name. To you and your kind it doesn't matter if your own wallet and finances are a disaster under corrupt China/Russia first Biden and corrupt China/Russia first democrats and RINOs.

It's like the anti-Trump crowd is full of trained dogs, but in this case trained people, whose sole purpose is to bark, in the case of humans to bash, at any mention of Trump.

The entire anti-Trump crowd are so blind in your indoctrination to hate the best POTUS we have had since Reagan that you don't care for facts.

So keep barking, and acting like a trained dog meanwhile you continue to suffer alongside most Americans.

edit on 1-8-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
August 1, 2022

One of Osama's 9-11 Al Qaeda buddies was just killed by the U.S. military, after being given 20 years to enjoy life.

Source: www.cnn.com...

After listening to Biden's address to the nation just now, I can only say....ANY DEMOCRAT WHO DOES NOT WANT BIDEN TO RUN FOR REELECTION IS A TRAITOR TO THE PARTY!

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

It`s time to forget Donald Trump, for everyone's sake .

Trump says Klaus has done fantastic job

Both biden and Trump are bad .

No comment about alternatives, since i dont live in US ...

Context, context, context.

You know, with all the lies that have been told about Trump there are people willing to think "he must be bad" when in fact he did only good for the U.S.

An economic recovery that even economists said was impossible after Obama.
Employment at a decades high, including for all minorities.
Unemployment at an all time low in decades, including for all minorities.
He lowered inflation to a 1.4% low, also a record in many decades.
Gasoline under him was half to less than half what it is now, and the prices for all staples and products was low.
He made the Abraham peace accord a reality no one thought possible.
He made NATO allies pay their due share for the defense of Europe. When NATO allies under other POTUS paid next to nothing and the U.S. paid for most of it all.
Etc, etc, etc...

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Don't support criminals...

Prove he is a criminal, or we all will know YOU are the criminal. False claims from lying mainstream media is not proof.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Those who say they don't want Trump, are rejecting all the good U.S. economics you described. It's possible they are in China's corner too.

Former SOS Mike Pompeo described how "friendly" these infiltrators appear to be. It's just an act, but one that fools most Americans, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

wow that was difficult to watch... I can't believe they're going to allow the nation to watch this guy deteriorate right before our very eyes.

edit on 1-8-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Woof. I bark to no one. You?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Man! It ain't that important. Calm down. God loves ya...

Trump..not so much✌️

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

It was obvious long time ago that Trump is not good guy, he was in the game pushing this lethal covid vaccinations all over America, and if you hadn't noticed , there is a health crisis since the jabs started working. But not only that, Trump even bragged about he`s achievement...he`s role making it all possible, when Biden was allready President .Trump praised the vaccines on interviews in time when it was allready clear that the jabs cause harm to people. He dont care anyone but just himself and he`s big ego .

Both Trump and Biden...Kamala are not good for American people...please move on

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join