It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was wrong about Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
After this Biden / Democrat dumpster fire, is anyone still a full Anti-Trumper at all costs? We have seen the cost. Look at the state we are in today.

I like DeSantis but if he is not the nominee, would you support Trump again? The Dems will most probably run Clinton, Newsom, or some other disgusting continuation of this decay.

So, what is your choice if it is Trump who get's the nomination?

www.americanthinker.com...

I allowed my distaste for Trump’s personality to override his virtues, which are considerable. Some people want Trump without his vices. I was among them -- until yesterday, when I watched and listened to Tom Klingenstein’s speech titled “Trump’s virtues.” It was masterful and shamed me that I did not make the distinction between Trump's character and his virtues, the former being deeply flawed, the latter being almost perfect. I need to man up in my defense of the former President's virtues. The speech was among the most pointed I have heard and deserves some exposure.

Had it not been for the vehement and irrational hatred of Trump, we never would have discovered that our own security and intelligence structures are compromised. I blame #NeverTrumpers for corrupting these Agencies. This unprecedented breach of the very security of this nation is unprecedented and deeply dangerous, leaving us open to the espionage of courtesans who prey on politicians who think with their private parts.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Don't support criminals...

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Don't support criminals...

I don't, that is why I ran from Biden and Clinton.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I mean.... Let's not all pretend the fastest and largest deployment of capital in the history of the world didn't lead to this moment. And that was under his admin with little resistance by the right.

They all suck man. The rights biggest claim to fame is the Democrat dumpster fire burns a tad hotter. It's fueled by the homeless dung like a camel pile lighting the desert night.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Trump 24.

He did what he said he would do, it was working and COVID was released...uh...happened.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Congress. It is all about what Congress will allow these days.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Congress. It is all about what Congress will allow these days.

Dude... I remember 2020 like it was yesterday. Everyone was bragging about the Trump stimis. He put his name on the checks. Let's not pretend the democrats slipped that through with kicking and screaming.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
At this point in time I only know who I will vote against. I hope we have some decent choices, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
. . . is anyone still a full Anti-Trumper at all costs? . . .

YES

100%

edit on 30-7-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Me too!

I can't vote for Trump under ANY circumstances. He's not a true American. He is ONLY about himself. He is a danger to democracy.

a reply to: Annee

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Some people tell me I'm throwing my vote away that I've been voting Libertarian for the past 20 years. I plan to continue if the other two parties continue to run politicians only interested in themselves.
edit on 30-7-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hopefully with Trump in prison we'll have a sane Republican in the White House again.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Yea some of us were, didnt turn down the checks used em to get out of debt briefly before moving 4k miles.

But inflation was always going to happen, difference is biden took what should have been minor inflation issues and dialed it up to 11 by gutting gas and oil and forcing lockdowns which fubar'd the supply chain making some inflation into 1970's redux except with much worse music.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

LOL good one. The entire current administration is criminal. They all should rot in jail.
Insider trading, pedophilia , money laundering , child trafficking , war crimes etc etc .
In fact, the entire global 'elites' parasites should be in jail.
Trump is just another player in the theater, but not the only player.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I remember when trump was a democrat and friends with the Clintons, Epstein and Putin. I didn't like him then and him switching parties didn't improve him.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'll flippantly say that I'll vote for whomever most pisses off the progressives.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Me too!

I can't vote for Trump under ANY circumstances. He's not a true American. He is ONLY about himself. He is a danger to democracy.

a reply to: Annee

The only President whose net worth declined while in office. If he's "only about himself" then he's really bad at it.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I remember when trump was a democrat and friends with the Clintons, Epstein and Putin. I didn't like him then and him switching parties didn't improve him.

I'm not sure what to make of him, myself. My best, most kind analysis is that he Missoula l mostly just wanted to and wants to get his name in the history books. Any moron who's not completely infected with the progressive brain virus can see that the country and it's political systems are jodidos. You don't have to be a die-hard republican are too see that, just not a brainwashed progressive. I figure he saw it and thought that upsetting the apple cart would be a sure way to get himself remembered.

I'm other words, i doubt that his motives are altogether altruistic. Rather, it's his ego that is a stake now more than the social and political future of the republic. That might be good as he may be more inclined to fight to the death for ego than for political ideology or patriotism.

At any rate, i don't really trust him, either. More like, the enemy if my enemy is my friend.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Not to mention, the United States is not based on mob rule, aka democracy. This is a constitutional republic with democratic elements, but the intent of the founding fathers was never 2 wolves and a sheep decoding on what to have for dinner.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

For the ones that say they would never vote for Trump. Please, I beg you before you lose your soul. Read, read, read. Don't look for info on MSNBC or even Fox. Try finding unbiased news. From reading some of these posts, I know that you have followed the Pied Piper with blinders on. Free your mind before it's too late. I know that Trump is a braggard, He insults People, he laughs at others, he tends to say the first thing to come into his mind. Yes he has faults, but I know something else. He puts the US in front of any other Country, which is what he's supposed to do. The economy was better, we as a Country were respected by some and even feared by others.

For those that say he's a criminal, Prove it. I'm sure you can't. Why? because some of the best minds of the Democratic party have tried to hang him since before he even took the presidency and they have all failed. If they could find that he even jaywalked when he was a kid, they would have drawn and quartered him by now. You voted for Biden? Congratulations, you have been fist F**cked like the rest of us.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join