It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the recent heatwaves that are so long lasting may be warfare via other proxies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Since 2013 there has been record lasting heatwaves for most years bar a few where as prior to 2013's big shift heatwaves you could count with your fingers. Here in Oregon it's no longer a big deal to reach 100F meaning this next week's heatwave while miserable is actually 'tolerable' considering modern standards. I'll be bummed if we don't reach 100F and we suffer for nothing as almost every hear is doable now. We no longer have long lasting cool downs. 86F is now a 'cool down'.

TL/DR: A 'normal' heatwave prior to the 2000s would've been 90F for a few days and a bad heatwave would be approaching 100F. A 'cool' summer would entail lots of clouds with a few days near 90F but nothing to write home about: Now we are lucky to have any sort of clouds in July/August. Maybe the late 90s/early 00s spoiled me rotton (barring 2003 and 2006 which were a nightmare)

edit on 24-7-2022 by Sooga because: (no reason given)

I saw an interesting post on a weather forum a long time ago in 2017 or so stating that in the 90s and 00s most homes in Oregon did not need or have ACO. We didn't install it till 2005 and it was a good thing we had it a year later! 🤮. Most nights have been warmer then average making it 'muggy' even if days were cooler prior to 2013. Now we have both warm days and nights. Homes now commonly have AC like 80 percent and it's starting to 'kick in' up in WA from what I've heard recently. I bet since June 2020 it's now really shifting things.

WA will soon be where we are now. Seattle's new all time record is Portland's OLD all time record that stood a long time. LOL.

Something funny is going on here and I know it's not global warming at all at least to the point of the talking media narrative.
edit on 24-7-2022 by Sooga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sooga

I think it may be down to global warming rather than weather warfare to be honest.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

This is actually pretty much in line with what was predicted by climate change science back in the 1990s and 2000s based on atmospheric gas levels and the trapping of heat in the atmosphere, as well as with sea warming.

It's been confirmed by just about every independent scientist whose ever looked at the data and knows what they are talking about.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Scientists mark the start of modern global record-keeping at roughly 142 years ago, in 1880. Many scientific fields have uncovered historical data that shows much hotter temperatures in past decades, and the changes we're seeing now are nothing new.

The world climate is just repeating a natural cycle that mankind will have to adapt to.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think it may be down to global warming rather than weather warfare to be honest.

Well if you said warming caused by the Sun, I would be on board. But if you are thinking Man made CO2 you have been fooled hard by those you wish to fool you.

You have had plenty of time on here to see the data from how much Solar Wind to Schuman resonances. Our sun, Sol, is doing things we haven't seen in our time as a civilization. The Science points to other stars revealing what our sun is doing now thanks to the wonderful space telescopes.

Sorry flat earthers, I don't feel ya. I am feeling the evidence is in those data from the recent improvements in our ability to peer way into the past light years of distant stars and galaxies. It is an open book that is being read now by our best and brightest who have to fight with leadership to reveal the truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This is actually pretty much in line with what was predicted by climate change science back in the 1990s and 2000s based on atmospheric gas levels and the trapping of heat in the atmosphere, as well as with sea warming.

It's been confirmed by just about every independent scientist whose ever looked at the data and knows what they are talking about.

I wish to say I don't think the weather modification is more than for a few hours, AND that they don't have a handle on it more than a small amount of time due to the dynamics of our Atmosphere and the shear volume of gasses already in place for eons.
SO,
Why has the temperature risen the last Century?

edit on 24-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well if you said warming caused by the Sun,

It does provide the energy via solar radiation to our world.

Our Earth moves in epochs Justoneman such is the way the world spins, whither or not man has anything to do with the current rate of temperature increases is nether here nor there, we will ether adapt to the change or stagnate on the proverbial vine and die.

As to flat earthers, do tell?

edit on 24-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Some say it's all about a -*new modified Project Bluebeam*- redesigned for multiple purposes incl COVID "variations" and to create Global diversions and chaos like weather patterns that cause mass panic 😨

edit on Jul-24-2022 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed bzzzzzzzzzz 👁️🚬

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought "Project Blue Beam" was about a supposed creation of an artificial second coming?

Must be quite the multitasker and jack of all trades if it is also responsable for COVID 19 and weather modification.

edit on 24-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I always wondered why it can be 105 degrees in the daytime and quickly go down to 75 degrees after The Sun goes down 😎

It must be true when some scientists say The Universe has forces 10 million times stronger than anything Humans can do on Earth. 😀

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"New Modified" makes the difference 😎

Just like modified seeds and modified viruses done in laboratories 😧

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So what's that got to do with the return of fake Jesus?

"Project Blue Beam" was about holography in the sky if memory serves xuenchen not viruses or whether modification.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Not sure about the 90’s but if you go back to the 80’s or 70’s summers were much hotter and heatwaves lasted much longer.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
no

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If you want to look at the elephant in the room, check out the permafrost melt in Alaska and Siberia; especially the rapidly increasing acceleration.
If we went back to living life as we did before the industrial revolution today, it wouldn't change the forces that have been put in motion already one whit.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I would say that World temperatures have allways changed, long before 1900 for example , so i really cant see the logic how it must be man made now .

Another red flag, when people like Al Gore promote this narrative, it must be all bs

Al Gore… If you don’t surrender every dollar and last breath of freedom to Agenda 2030… you’re no different to the Uvalde police

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
. Many scientific fields have uncovered historical data that shows much hotter temperatures in past decades, and the changes we're seeing now are nothing new.

Yes, but the kicker isn't that it's been this hot before, it's how often it's been this hot before.

We're having more blindingly hot summers more often.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Yeah, except that none of that is actually true.

The models have been wrong, every time, in every way, since they started manufacturing them.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I wish to say I don't think the weather modification is more than for a few hours, AND that they don't have a handle on it more than a small amount of time due to the dynamics of our Atmosphere and the shear volume of gasses already in place for eons.
SO,
Why has the temperature risen the last Century?

It's risen because of the industrial revolution in Europe, and the subsequent industrialization of the rest of the world.

We know that the sun isn't the answer because the sun would have a similar effect on the moon, which has a thin atmosphere, as well as Mars, which also has a thin atmosphere.

We also know that it's not due to the sun because we'd see a greater effect in the upper atmosphere if it was.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I always wondered why it can be 105 degrees in the daytime and quickly go down to 75 degrees after The Sun goes down 😎

It must be true when some scientists say The Universe has forces 10 million times stronger than anything Humans can do on Earth. 😀

I like what you did here!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join