It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the recent heatwaves that are so long lasting may be warfare via other proxies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

TBH: I don't think I've EVER seen the left lead by honesty hence why they couldn't stand Trump winning a 2nd term. Not that he would've been allowed to get anything done anyways. Al Gore's mansions all had running TV's and computers 24/7 and Obama brought property at beach level in MA. 0_0
edit on 24-7-2022 by Sooga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sooga

This Heat Wave is Abnormal for N.J. this Time of Year . We do not get That Many 90 Degree Days in a Row here . IMO , Someone Could be Effin' with the Weather Patterns in the U.S. Right Now for Sure .....

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

And the Christmas Day heatwave last year with those tornados out of season. 80F in late Dec is 'normal' extremes. Yeah right. I have a hard time saying it with a straight face.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What they do is 'lift' the atmosphere which stalls high pressure zones from moving. Storms always go the easiest path around so if they can block storms in certain areas they can target long term drought however even the best machines break down so then you get all sorts of wild # happen when this occurs. I read somewhere September/Oct is usually maintenance time for these machines which is why we have wild swings. The SBX radars tend to have more maintenance during that time.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sooga
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What they do is 'lift' the atmosphere which stalls high pressure zones from moving. Storms always go the easiest path around so if they can block storms in certain areas they can target long term drought however even the best machines break down so then you get all sorts of wild # happen when this occurs. I read somewhere September/Oct is usually maintenance time for these machines which is why we have wild swings. The SBX radars tend to have more maintenance during that time.

Gee , Isn't Technology WONDERFUL !

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Nope. Does this every so many years.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sooga
a reply to: StarsInDust

And the Christmas Day heatwave last year with those tornados out of season. 80F in late Dec is 'normal' extremes. Yeah right. I have a hard time saying it with a straight face.

Normal? No. Unprecedented? Hardly. It is very uncommon, but it can and does happen. Where they got the tornadoes isn't that far from areas of the south where they have tornadoes year round. It doesn't take much to shift those weather patterns a bit north, and it has happened in the past. Our weather man pointed this out.

You also have to note that tornadoes in general have been less numerous all over for a good few years now.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And I read somewhere that those are months where the prevailing weather patterns of the summer shift to winter patterns. It's called autumn, and we typically have a second severe weather season then although it's less celebrated and generally less pronounced than the spring one. What happens is the shift in the jet stream causes air masses to collide and create massive storms. It's nature. Nature is freaky.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The plan may just be, that there is no plan.

Like i suggest Sooga our Earth moves in epochs, temperatures vary, and technically we are still living through an ice age, it just happens to be through the interglacial part.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

We are not a perfect animal nerbot, nor likely to be anytime soon, hence perfection is not what we seek, or wish to be the colour of the day.

That does not mean that we should not strive to do better or bring about a modicum of equality in life for all.

Welcome to the human condition indeed.
edit on 25-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Styx told this the best musically. "foolin yourself" beautiful song.

See the world thru your sinister eyes. you're troubled young man I can tell. you got it all in the palm of your hand, but your hands wet with sweat, and your head needs a rest. You're fooling yourself and you don't believe it. You're kidding yourself and you don't believe it.

edit on 25-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
No, the climate is changing..better get used to it, figure out how to deal with it.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yes, it is. And we are the most adaptive world too. The entire planet is full of species that can adapt to the changing environment. They can even adapt to horrid pollution, but we don't wish to live in poisonous environments.

Truly, the Earth isn't going to end if the climate does change dramatically. Humans are a bit spoiled, and we all should be more aware of the small things we can do to help. I will tell you that it is not ever going to be about CO2. Not ever. That is a climate hoax 100%. They don't have the dynamics right nor the models that they can show to me an air pollution scientist that they work either. That part is settled even if their opinion of it being "settled science". That is total BS. Adapt is the smart plan not shut off the energy to teach us all a lesson while being total hypocrites themselves.

edit on 26-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

We have only measured global temperatures for only 150 years. Give or take a decade. Considering how old the earth is we don't know much to compare too

Alot of heat waves etc is down to solar activity.

Sure there is HAARP the weather modification system. But doubt it is this.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Well the Suns back out again today here in bonny Scotland, be lucky if it breaks 70F through and not 92F like it was last week.

Got to call that a win really, my Tomato plants are thriving.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Ok, think about it. In November of 1946, they started to seed clouds to make it rain. You hardly hear anything at all about weather manipulation, yet they were doing it in the 1940? Why?? Did it stop?? Or did it go underground into the deep classified files of the government. I love science, if I was given the chance to work on weather manipulation, I would jump on it. Do you honestly think that this sort of research simply stopped? I doubt it, if strange things are happening, I would say “Yeah, man is definitely responsible, but it is more than likely because the manipulation was being conducted in some laboratory somewhere, and that info and where abouts is way above my pay grade.
edit on 7-10-2022 by StarsInDust because: Just Because

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join