It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Parliament Member - It Will Go Down As Biggest Scandal In Medical History

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I would accuse his determination to think that he's right because of him being on the spectrum, but 2 of our oldest both are autistic/aspy and though they do have issues separating fact from fiction like others ...they aren't arrogant and dead set they have the right of it in the face of overwhelming evidence to the later

Oh and they're more than willing yo read info to the contrary of their stance perhaps because their thirst for knowledge is insatiable
edit on 7/26/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump disrupted their timeline.
Duh

I thought it was their timeline that disrupted his?

Besides, he has been out of the picture, as an influencer, for over a year and 7 months. Still no reset.

I would suggest learning who Klaus and his group is all about before you really start embarrassing yourself with these comments.

I was referring to Donald Trump in that post.

BTW, Trump has been a key speaker at the WEF Summit. Is Trump one of those planning the great reset?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
THis is all about control, a test to see how eaasy it would be to make the masses comply. Just as that woman had said ten years ago, ( I forget her name but she was high up in the government, medical feild, I believe ) anyhow if you don't know. Ten years ago she said a respiratory illness was coming that, wold be used to make all faall in line for vontary vaccanation. She hit it right on the button.
This is all about the One World Order, master, slave, there will be no middle class. For those of you who haven't read the "Ice Mountain Report", it was Kennedy era, when it came out Kennedy was dead. LBJ said bury the report, it does not get out, someone stole a copy and released it to the world. It basically tells the whole plan, the controllers have in store for the populace, it's all the " Blue Beam Project ", keeping everyone guessing with war remors of war, but all about control. It's a bit of a read, well worth the effort.
You know the Rothschild, have been pushing the One world Odor for over 200 years, Rothschild were behind the creation of the communist, I believe even the word. They funded Lennon's training in New York, for the Bolsheviks revolution and to murder the Russian Zar and family. That was a 100 year vendetta Rothschild fulfilled, because the royal family would not go along with the One World Order Rothschild and the Illuminati had planned for Earth, the Zar said I will not sell out my people . Yes there really is the Illuminati, they worship Satan, White the one who started the Illuminati , he was a agent of the Rothschild's
Any how more people need to stand up to these Tards, but the writing is on the wall things will most likely get worse before better. I mean really people in general are so dam stupid and trusting, they just believe anything someone tells them or will refuse to believe the truth. Just like me I worked for a company that did the sweep on a Democratic covention, one of them. But I had bugs I bugged my house, and I heard my wife and her boy friend talking about killing me, I wish I had recorded it because, I heard it, but couldn't believe it. That bug it was like a evil thing, it waas so good I could hear everything in the house or apartment you know 1000 sq ft. But people are stupid. That dude ended up being the dead one he killed himself.
One of my quotes is the world is a lie, the Bible for most part, the missing parts. The Vatican paid the foremost linguist in the world to check, and make sure the bible matched the Hebrew, sanscrit and what ever other langue, to make sure it was all valid. This guy was real humble and he sasid you know when it says God was on the water, well it was a space ship, and they had radios, things they flew around on, and Yawvey was the head dude, and he said you listen only to me, you don't listen to these other dudes (Gods). The Vatican fired the guy, went out and bought a moutian in AZ, built a telescope. Then they said even the aliens can know Christ and be saved. ( as.arizona.edu )
By the way most of those UFOs are ours, like those triangles. I think the TicTacs are some of stuff they stole from Tesla, he described it perfect what 80 years ago. The other UFOs are from the Reptilians living inside the Earth, that's why no one is allowed to fly over or be near North or South Pole. Not allowed to check out Antarctica. Their the ones protecting us from the real aliens.
Freedom of information , yea right it's all redacted

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

That Vatican site was not working correctly ( www.as.arizona.edu... )

Got it
edit on 27-7-2022 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
To play devil's advocate, what purpose does creating a small portion of the population to recieve side effects do?

Unless it was all about making money and fast tracking trials..

You answered your own question, but left out a big part of it...

This was also a huge test of this new 'technology', I would wager there were a large number of different aspects to the testing, from testing different dosages of certain ingredients, to testing the effectiveness of some of the targeting aspects of them.

For all we know, some of these tests could have been seeing how effectively they can target certain groups of people based on certain genome factors (from race, to ???)...
edit on 19-10-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Roxstar
BTW, Trump has been a key speaker at the WEF Summit. Is Trump one of those planning the great reset?

As has been pointed out countless times, but those with TDS appear to not be able to comprehend, if you listen to or read his actual words at that speech, he says outright that he is 100$ AGAINST what they are advocating.

But yeah, go ahead and continue gaslighting at every opportunity.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: Roxstar

As has been pointed out countless times, but those with TDS appear to not be able to comprehend, if you listen to or read his actual words at that speech, he says outright that he is 100$ AGAINST what they are advocating.

But yeah, go ahead and continue gaslighting at every opportunity.

He was a keynote speaker.

Most speakers at WEF summits have opinions which buck the orthodoxy. It is a summit where people present their opinions about economics, for the purpose of debate.

The WEF are not all in agreement and listening to unified and involate instructions like mindless drones.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
European "parliament" members, ain't exactly known for doing or saying, anything very "useful". Kind of like Canadians, Australians and New Zealand folk. .. They mouth off, a lot.

Now when one of "them", stands on the gallows and gets hung, for their belief?...
I may bend an ear.

I mean to be fair many Canadians stepped up and turned the capital into a parking lot for quite a while last winter (or was it 2 winters ago?). Many of them are facing serious consequences as a result. But I get what you are saying...thing is no country did anything to to really quash any of the tyrants bull#...not yet anyways. Just waiting for the first domino to fall...a real one with real consequences....then we will see if any momentum can be gained by it.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes, we know, and your point is to try to make it appear that he is or could be in collutions with them because of that.

Most speakers at WEF summits have opinions which buck the orthodoxy. It is a summit where people present their opinions about economics, for the purpose of debate.

The WEF are not all in agreement and listening to unified and involate instructions like mindless drones.

Yes, so... why are you using the fact that he was a keynote speaker once to make it appear he is in collusion with their overtly stated goals of overthrowing the USA?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yes, we know, and your point is to try to make it appear that he is or could be in collutions with them because of that.

Yes, so... why are you using the fact that he was a keynote speaker once to make it appear he is in collusion with their overtly stated goals of overthrowing the USA?

The WEF are conspiring to overthrow the US?

Where does most of their money come from, and how would they set up a replacement government?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
European Parlament member Christine Anderson has the courage to speak the truth. She has been vocal about the dangers of the vaccines since the side effects have been known. She also mentions how the globalist elites are purposely harming people with them, which is all part of their larger agenda. For people saying that it's just a few fringe people discussing the vaccine issues, here is a member of the European parlament. This will probably get censored fast.

Christine Anderson, German Member of the European Parliament, explains what is happening with the aviation industry at this time: “This vaccine campaign— it will go down as the biggest scandal in medical history, and moreover, it will be known as the biggest crime ever committed.”

twitter.com...

You have been naughty here!

I was about to make a thread on this!

But anyway... This is indeed the biggest scandal in medical history!!!

The most absurd, ludicrous, paranoic & hysteric campaign we have ever seen with its obsession to vaccinate everyone and everything!!!

Hats off to Christine Anderson!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
She goes further to say that this campaign will be remembered as the biggest crime against humanity.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No, no, no, they just want to obliterate any and all national boundaries, destroy our ability to have pure and nutritious food, clean and abundant energy, yadda yadda yadda...

That's all...

Oh, and yes, I did indeed mis-speak... it isn't just the USA they're coming for. Just look at what is happening to the dutch, the French, and everywhere else.

Where does most of their money come from,

Soros and other evil dirty rotten scoundrels who deserve to twist in the wind?

and how would they set up a replacement government?

They already have it set up. All they need to do is apply the model.

But of course, you know all of this, and apparently are in favor of it, so as far as you're concerned, 'nuttin' to see heeya'...
edit on 20-10-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

No, no, no, they just want to obliterate any and all national boundaries, destroy our ability to have pure and nutritious food, clean and abundant energy, yadda yadda yadda...

That's all...

Oh, and yes, I did indeed mis-speak... it isn't just the USA they're coming for. Just look at what is happening to the dutch, the French, and everywhere else.

But of course, you know all of this, and apparently are in favor of it, so as far as you're concerned, 'nuttin' to see heeya'...

The WEF are in favor of money.

By very definition, they are mega-capitalist, and pro-banking, not anti-capitalist.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That's all...

By very definition, they are mega-capitalist, and pro-banking, not anti-capitalist.

Wrong, they are in favor of power. Money is meaningless without power, they already have all the money in the world. It's power and control they want, and population reduction.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Can you please show us the manipulated statistics again? And the exact science behind the peer reviewed roll out of this so called vaccine you speak highly of? You cant!! Because there is no evidence that you can produce, that has not been manipulated. Everything has been manipulated since day one. And for you to suggest otherwise, is IGNORANCE. Live your life accordingly. Quit manipulating others with your run of the mill spoon fed, government told me so rehashing. Its old!! That's all.

Lightmeup04

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You know, not too long ago, there was this Germanic guy who almost single-handedly started a world war that directly killed more than 50 million civillians, more than 20 million in the military, and also instigated the Holocaust execution of 6 million of Germany's own citizens.

I reckon that in terms of scandals and crimes, Nazism far outweighs 0.02% adverse effects of a vaccine roll-out.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Words... just... fail me.

ROTFLMAO!!!
edit on 21-10-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

That's all...

Wrong, they are in favor of power. Money is meaningless without power, they already have all the money in the world. It's power and control they want, and population reduction.

Like how the Bangladesh government became richer and more powerful when it had those nasty famines in succession?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightmeup04
Can you please show us the manipulated statistics again? And the exact science behind the peer reviewed roll out of this so called vaccine you speak highly of? You cant!! Because there is no evidence that you can produce, that has not been manipulated. Everything has been manipulated since day one. And for you to suggest otherwise, is IGNORANCE. Live your life accordingly. Quit manipulating others with your run of the mill spoon fed, government told me so rehashing. Its old!! That's all.

Lightmeup04

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You know, not too long ago, there was this Germanic guy who almost single-handedly started a world war that directly killed more than 50 million civillians, more than 20 million in the military, and also instigated the Holocaust execution of 6 million of Germany's own citizens.

I reckon that in terms of scandals and crimes, Nazism far outweighs 0.02% adverse effects of a vaccine roll-out.

Here you go:

COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

These are the official statistics, and are the best that we have, from many countries and states, compiled together.

Even the nay-sayers defer to the majority of these statistics when the put their cases about why they disagree with some aspect of these statistics.

So, the statistics could be manipulated, but it would be easy to identify and quantify by comparison with un-manipulated statistics, which I am still waiting for someone who disagrees with the official statistics, to present as justification of their argument.

edit on 21/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Words... just... fail me.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Yes, we can all see.

edit on 21/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join