It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Parliament Member - It Will Go Down As Biggest Scandal In Medical History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
To play devil's advocate, what purpose does creating a small portion of the population to recieve side effects do?

Unless it was all about making money and fast tracking trials..

If anything, it IS just about that. Pushing and forcing a vaccine that was untested, suppressing treatments (because you can't use an unauthorized vaccine if there are viable treatments), silencing and censoring people, so that they could make billions of dollars = crime. If this is true, millions of lives have been lost = crime.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

explains what is happening with the aviation industry at this time: “This vaccine campaign

What has the aviation industry got to do with it?

I know who she is, but the opening comment in the OP asks what is happening with aviation industry.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Knowing the drug markers behind it and their sketchy history, why were they allowed to make them?

When both the Allowed™, and the Allowers™ , are the same entities :
Warp-Speed™ Miracles™ are possible !!

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

You know, not too long ago, there was this Germanic guy who almost single-handedly started a world war that directly killed more than 50 million civillians, more than 20 million in the military, and also instigated the Holocaust execution of 6 million of Germany's own citizens.

I reckon that in terms of scandals and crimes, Nazism far outweighs 0.02% adverse effects of a vaccine roll-out.

Yeah, there's a guy right now doing the same thing, Klaus, the son of a nazi, who was friends with hitler, will make the halacaust look like a day camp, and the fact youre ignoring it makes you blatantly ignorant in the best case scenario and complicit in the worst.

You're right that nazis tried to take over the world, but you're wrong in the fact they were defeated, because they're coming back with a vengeance.

I assume you are talking about Klaus Schwab.

In that case, his father was not a friend of Hitler, and Klaus has not started any world war (no wars at all), neither is he organizing holocaust like death camps.

He is the owner/organizer of a company that runs conferences.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I reckon that in terms of scandals and crimes, Nazism far outweighs 0.02% adverse effects of a vaccine roll-out.

The adverse effects are being massively under reported. Just in my family and friends circle alone:

- My mother died soon after her 3rd jab.
- My father has been on deaths door after his 3rd jab.
- My brother in-law has Pericarditis after his 2nd and is very sick.
- Two of my close friends got really aggressive cancer and died within weeks, both had 3 jabs.
- Three close friends have had chronic heart issues, one had a triple bypass, the other two are having pacemakers put in.
- Over a dozen of my family friends are extremely unwell, all of their joints are inflammed and they can hardly move and they are tired and lethargic all of the time. There are also many cases of chronic eczema and other ailments that were under control, but have flared up much worse than ever before since having the jabs.

edit on 24-7-2022 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You know, not too long ago, there was this Germanic guy who almost single-handedly started a world war that directly killed more than 50 million civillians, more than 20 million in the military, and also instigated the Holocaust execution of 6 million of Germany's own citizens.

Yeah, there's a guy right now doing the same thing, Klaus, the son of a nazi, who was friends with hitler, will make the halacaust look like a day camp, and the fact youre ignoring it makes you blatantly ignorant in the best case scenario and complicit in the worst.

You're right that nazis tried to take over the world, but you're wrong in the fact they were defeated, because they're coming back with a vengeance.

That's all? Really?
You might want to read his book.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

THEM..." By the Time the Sheeple Figure it Out , It Will be To Late "

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

That's all? Really?
You might want to read his book.

Three years after the fact, where was the reset?

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump disrupted their timeline.
Duh

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide

The adverse effects are being massively under reported. Just in my family and friends circle alone:

- Two of my close friends got really aggressive cancer and died within weeks, both had 3 jabs.
- Three close friends have had chronic heart issues, one had a triple bypass, the other two are having pacemakers put in.
- Over a dozen of my family friends are extremely unwell, all of their joints are inflammed and they can hardly move and they are tired and lethargic all of the time. There are also many cases of chronic eczema and other ailments that were under control, but have flared up much worse than ever before since having the jabs.

Just about every one I know, family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances, has had two shots and booster.

I haven't heard of any adverse effects in those people.

Although a number of them have had a bout of COVID-19 (all mild).

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Duh

I thought it was their timeline that disrupted his?

Besides, he has been out of the picture, as an influencer, for over a year and 7 months. Still no reset.

edit on 24/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

In that case, his father was not a friend of Hitler, and Klaus has not started any world war (no wars at all), neither is he organizing holocaust like death camps.

Actually, yes he was as I explained here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You really need to stop lying.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Quite the ‘legend in your own mind’ there aren’t you, Aaargh? reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Just about every one I know, family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances, has had two shots and booster.

The world doesn't revolve around you.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The world doesn't revolve around you.

Mine does, and I take care and responsibility over what I can control of it.

But in the post you took offense to, I was not referring to myself, but to family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances.

And I wasn't lying about any of them or their absence of adverse reactions to the immunizations.

In fact, I know of no person directly, who has had any adverse reaction to an immunization. I have seen online stories but many of them don't even fit with the symptoms of adverse reactions seen in VAERS. I suspect that they are simply unfortunate and are mistaken about the cause of their problems.

edit on 25/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't credit you as a reliable source.

Everything you said in that thread has been debunked in that thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I don't credit you as a reliable source as you copy paste everything from WEF approved sources.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I don't credit you as a reliable source as you copy paste everything from WEF approved sources.

They have an "approval" department that goes out and rates things on the Internet?

What excellence in futileometry!!

LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Say what you want , I've got you at check mate end of story.

If you look at my original post I said .

The Character Assassins will be along shortly to tear her to shreds.

I did not mention you or anyone for that matter by name and yet you responded in predictable kind.

edit on 25-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Duh

I thought it was their timeline that disrupted his?

Besides, he has been out of the picture, as an influencer, for over a year and 7 months. Still no reset.

I would suggest learning who Klaus and his group is all about before you really start embarrassing yourself with these comments.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join