It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Experimentation Conducted by Scientists and Governments

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Whether it be due to a sweet, innocent naivete, a lack of historical knowledge, or brainwashing, too many people find the idea of amoral scientists/government officials experimenting on an unsuspecting populace to be absurd.
If we were not in the midst of an experiment which is aimed at the entire human race, this topic would be important, but not dire. As it is, government officials and the science/medical community is still pushing their experimental concoction into unwitting arms.

The US was so good at torturing people in the name of science, Nuremberg criminals cited some of its “studies” in defense of their own.

Government run and funded experiments (including the NIH) have injected or otherwise exposed subjects to deadly disease, cancers, radiation, drugs, severe psychological stressors, isolation, chemicals, sterilization, nuclear fallout, bacteria, plutonium, uranium, radioactive iodine, entomological weapons (weaponized insects), and more.
(Sorry for the wiki source; however, all of this information can be independently verified).
en.wikipedia.org...
Many of the subjects were among the most powerless or the outcast--prisoners, mental patients, hospital inmates, and orphans, but the government doesn’t really discriminate in its pursuit of knowledge/wealth and has experimented on the military, on schoolchildren, and on entire cities and communities or commuters as in the case where the subway was sprayed during a commute.

And we are just supposed to “trust the science,” eh?

edit on 20-7-2022 by zosimov because: probably not really a rant but oh well

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

good on u for making this thread ur absolutely wright i got another letter just today to be vaccinated again not that i got any shot i rather die on my own accord

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What you say is true. I covered some of those instances in an old thread I did in March of 2020, but the vast majority of people don't want to know, so they stay in denial or willful ignorance. It's safer, in their minds.

“I've come to realize that the biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are compulsively filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.” - Travis Walton

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Thank you for posting the link to your very well put together thread. If anyone is interested in detailed information regarding some of the experiments hinted at in OP, please follow the above link

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: negedef

who the fuq is wasting time and money sending those out? My mom received an initial flyer way back like almost 2 years ago and since then even the ads have mostly stopped here in the US.

what country?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It's a lot of fun to poke fun at the hapless Politicians™ and Scientists™.

They are fools, and absolutely scum for what they are doing.

But Masterminds™ : they are not.
They're hired-hands, useful-idiots, unconscious enablers, gofers, and some Super-GoFers™

Have a peek behind the curtain ...

Warning : may cause nausea...

Bitchit : MONOPOLY - WHO OWNS THE WORLD? A DOCUMENTARY BY TIM GIELEN.

Bitchit : BLACKROCK IS ON TRACK TO OWN EVERYTHING, BY TERRA TIMES.

And we all thought Ritchie-Rich™ was so nice, and soooooo cute ....

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

the netherlands i was thinking of holding on to it so i can proof attemtet murder

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
#. that country went so downhill since i lived there.
ik waar in limburg

je beent? (spelling)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

who the fuq is wasting time and money sending those out? My mom received an initial flyer way back like almost 2 years ago and since then even the ads have mostly stopped here in the US.

what country?

The White House will launch a $1.5 billion pro-vaccine PR blitz, STAT News reports. The campaign will focus on young Americans, people of colour, and political conservatives. Recent polling found vaccine hesitancy in the USA is highest among Republican men.

[www.businessinsider.co.za...]

My body, my choice.

edit on 300000033America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Let me see, aside from what was said in the OP, I remember my government letting HIV ridden blood banks to be injected in lots of people.

They force a whole culture to live in reserves, like animals, or they will lose their rights as citizens...

I could add more, but nope, never gonna trust them with my health.

They are only whores, and I say that without meaning to insult any of the whores int he world, really.

PS: Where I live, it was announced recently that the health doctor in chief during the pandemac, Horacio Arruda, refused to let it be known that a company was releasing so much arsenic in the environnement that people were dying from cancer by a higher margin than anywhere else around.

They're ALL POS, and I never trust a POS.

I'll die standing if needs be.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
wowzers

its like they love wasting money

what ever happend to the vaccine brigades going door to door?

lol

so sad

so so

sad

and STUPID

we are ALL over it

even my injected family.

well ok they whine about 'testing postive' but we just ignore that hsit.
a reply to: nugget1

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
My body, my choice.

Your Tax-Dollars™.
Your Government™
Your 1.5 billion $™ PR-Blitz™ !!

Same story up here in America's-Hat.

Life in da Hat !

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The German NAZI did a lot of cruel things too. Dr. Mengele was one of the worst.

One of the former healthy people I know that got jabbed, and were in hospital for the same complications I had, but a lot worse, was buried this week.

She was a very kind person, always smiling and always greeting back. Honest, upright and working everyday. She left a husband and two son's.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Horrible and sad.

new topics

top topics

join