It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tons of NON-Legal Votes Identified - But the Trump v Biden 2020 Totals Are Not Being Adjusted.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Fair enough

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And I bet to change a vote count now would take a Court Order -- Y/N ?

Sadly discussion is mindful of that not happening. Respectfully my good man.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Been this way for some time now. A lot of the problem is the breakdown of the political parties. They no longer operate as true political parties, they are more like Mafia operations. Just too much money sloshing around in the political system.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Tens of thousands of illegal ballots were "harvested" from nursing homes by "mules", an audit concluded.[

A friend of mine was in a nursing home and never got his ballot, but when he checked he found that they had a record of him voting. He called the election board, and they said they would investigate.
He found they sent someone to the nursing home and was told he had Alzheimer's. My friend does not have Alzheimer's he is in the nursing home because of the loss of a leg to diabetes.
We believe the nurses collected all the ballots and voted them.
Likely being union they likely voted democrat on all the ballots.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I live in Pennsylvania. Our County voted to pick five voting districts at random and recount the votes from the 2020 election. They are going to count them twice using different standards. The first count will be using the standards that the Governor and Secretary of State implemented that were later determined to be illegal by the State Supreme Court. The second is the standards from the 2016 Presidential Election.

I've personally witnessed aberrations with votes in both the 2016 and 2020 elections. I've posted on ATS about these when they happened. Both times votes were cast for the Republican candidate to have the machine change the vote to the Democratic candidate. This happened multiple times and in multiple locations. In the 2016 election a local Judge tried to explain it away as being a "calibration error". I've worked with and programmed touchscreen devices. If there was a "calibration error" it should have gone both ways. Every documented case had the error in favor of the Democratic candidate. I have my personal theory on what was going on, but, I will keep it to myself since I have no proof. I do have to question how many times this "error" wasn't caught by the person casting the vote.
In the 2020 election I witnessed two people select a straight Republican ticket and the machine had both Presidential selections as Biden. I watched as a Poll Worker helped them correct the machine.

how do they know how to correct the machine right there?

should that even be possible?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Has anybody ever audited the votes and ballots (even machine votes) that were disqualified anywhere?

And I bet to change a vote count now would take a Court Order -- Y/N ?

😎

They said, "This ballot is illegal" but didn't look to see who that ballot was for.

Jeffrey Toobin, the disgraced public Masturbator at CNN, is amazed Donald Trump has the audacity to continue contacting state officials, asking them to decertify Biden. As pointed out in the Original Post, Trump called the head of Wisconsin's legislature earlier this month, after it was revealed far more than 20,000 votes (Biden's margin of victory) were illegal.

Toobin goes nuts: www.rawstory.com...

As I always say, if it makes a liberal angry, you're on the right track!

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Our County system has a paper trail.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I moved in 2020. I used to rent part of my Sister's house because I traveled a lot for work. I did the whole change of address thing, even changing my voter registration when I changed the address on my driver's license.

My Sister received four mail in ballots for me. One had my name, James L. The others were derivatives of my name. J.L., James LeRoy and Jim. I also received a mail in ballot at my new address. Then I received six other ballots for previous residents at my new address. I burned all of the ballots and voted in person.

Watch 2000 Mules. Look at how tight the criteria was that they used and then tell me the election wasn't rigged. The majority of the 2000 were in Philadelphia.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

So much “clear” evidence on voter fraud, but zero success in having the election result changed only points to one clear conclusion: you guys are inept.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Joe Biden is the worst president ever, that will be recorded in the annals of history. His shame will not be forgotten. If i were to sum up the election of 2020 in one word it would be, “ fhdyjkssafjzc!”

Careful not to knock on wood. He could die, or get impeached, and leave us with Kamala.

originally posted by: JIMC5499

I moved in 2020.

A lot of people did. Kind of a "perfect storm" if you want a large number of plausible names to put on the roles. Steal the print data, flag it as sent to the printer.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
the vote tally will never get corrected, thats why the quick vote 'certification' was done like usual (as most elections will have 'a few' irregularities that do-not amount to much)

Trump went about the vote fraud theory all wrong... the other Party played the 'insurance' card deftly

top topics

<< 1   >>

join