It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tons of NON-Legal Votes Identified - But the Trump v Biden 2020 Totals Are Not Being Adjusted.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Those of you who have been following the states audits of the 2020 Presidential election, understand that many thousands of illegal ballots have been found, or deemed to be illegal by court rulings.

Below is a round-up of states supposedly won by JOE BIDEN, but with over 200,000 non-legal votes found amongst them.

------------------

In Wisconsin, the State Supreme Court ruled that the Drop-Boxes used to collect 2020 ballots were illegal, because the Wisconsin Secretary of State installed them, without approval from the State Legislature. Hundreds of them.

Source: www.npr.org...

-Also, tens of thousands of illegal ballots were "harvested" from nursing homes by "mules", an audit concluded.

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

-President Trump called Wisconsin House Speaker, Mr. Robin Vos last week, and asked him to decertify Biden's "win". Speaker Vos refused to even consider adjusting the vote tallies...which would be a necessary step prior to decertifying Biden as the victor.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

------------------

In ARIZONA, tens of thousands of NON-legal ballots have been identified, but no adjustment made in the final count.

Source: thefederalist.com...

----------------

In PENNSYLVANIA, tens of thousands of votes were illegally cast, using various methods. No final count adjustment.

Examples: www.pasenategop.com...

FYI: If the Brennan think tank is against what you're doing, you're on the right track!: www.brennancenter.org...

----------------

In GEORGIA, No final count adjustment, after...

Just in Fulton County, Georgia, my test yielded an unexplained 17,000 votes – 32% more than Biden’s margin over Trump in the entire state.
Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

----------------

In MICHIGAN, tens of thousands of illegal votes were identified...

Source: www.bopplaw.com...

But the state legislature refuses to adjust the final count, to reflect the removal of illegal votes/ballots.

---------------

In many cases, these illegally cast ballots and votes can be attributed to the "fog" of dealing with an unprecedented number of mail-in and drop-box paper ballots, due to state election officials allowing virtually every citizen of the state to use the mail, or drop-box method of voting, up to 30 days in advance of election day itself.

In many cases, ballots were intentionally fraudulent, as many of the investigators and videos proved.

But regardless of the reason why a vote is found to be illegal, the states are NOT taking any actions to adjust the final Biden vs Trump 2020 tallies.

According to: ballotpedia.org... , the state legislatures of GA-MI-PA-AZ-WI are majority REPUBLICAN.

The Republican legislators in these states COMPLAIN about the large number of Non-legal Ballots and Votes uncovered by investigations, but they REFUSE TO ADJUST THE TOTALS...for the record. In your opinion, WHY IS THAT?

I have not been able to find any journalist, or Republican politician, or individual legislator, who will even discuss making a numerical adjustment to make the final tallies more accurate...for historical purposes, if for no other reason.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/20/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden is the worst president ever, that will be recorded in the annals of history. His shame will not be forgotten. If i were to sum up the election of 2020 in one word it would be, “ fhdyjkssafjzc!”

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Take it to the Supreme Court.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
Take it to the Supreme Court.

Better hurry too.

The Dems want to add 4 more Justice's to the supreme court.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Part of the problem is that in some of these cases, it's because legal ballots were cast by legal voters but not handled and processed correctly by election workers/officials. For example, the dropboxes in Wisconsin, the only remedy is to throw out every vote. No politician wants to say, "We have to throw away your legal vote because we screwed up"... and no legal voter wants to hear that.

In AZ, in large part because of Sharpiegate, we have adjudicated (aka "cured") ballots which have been separated from the original ballot, and cannot be verified. We could throw them all out, but no voter wants to hear their ballot was decided by a random worker, much less that they screwed it up so it's not going to count.

In other cases, we've got clearly illegal voters and therefore clearly illegal ballots, but no way to determine who they voted for-- such as the nursing home ballots. There's no way to identify those ballots and remove them from the count.

And so on and so forth...

I don't like it, but short of a special election-- a do-over -- I don't see a fair and legal way to remedy the problem. And a new election just ain't going to happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Joe Biden is the worst president ever, that will be recorded in the annals of history. His shame will not be forgotten. If i were to sum up the election of 2020 in one word it would be, “ fhdyjkssafjzc!”

Today Jimmy Carter thanked Joe Biden.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Part of the problem is that in some of these cases, it's because legal ballots were cast by legal voters but not handled and processed correctly by election workers/officials. For example, the dropboxes in Wisconsin, the only remedy is to throw out every vote. No politician wants to say, "We have to throw away your legal vote because we screwed up"... and no legal voter wants to hear that.

In AZ, in large part because of Sharpiegate, we have adjudicated (aka "cured") ballots which have been separated from the original ballot, and cannot be verified. We could throw them all out, but no voter wants to hear their ballot was decided by a random worker, much less that they screwed it up so it's not going to count.

In other cases, we've got clearly illegal voters and therefore clearly illegal ballots, but no way to determine who they voted for-- such as the nursing home ballots. There's no way to identify those ballots and remove them from the count.

And so on and so forth...

I don't like it, but short of a special election-- a do-over -- I don't see a fair and legal way to remedy the problem. And a new election just ain't going to happen.

If the low info folks could realize none of this is going to overturn the 2020 election, but this COULD be used to strengthen the rules for the 2024 election to make sure only LEGAL votes are counted, we might be able to move forward. But the idiots seem to take joy in pretending to parade their strawman about, while shaming anyone who doesn't swallow the narrative in total.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If the low info folks could realize none of this is going to overturn the 2020 election, but this COULD be used to strengthen the rules for the 2024 election to make sure only LEGAL votes are counted, we might be able to move forward. But the idiots seem to take joy in pretending to parade their strawman about, while shaming anyone who doesn't swallow the narrative in total.

From your keyboard to the public's ears...

I agree. I never expected the election to be overturned (even if it clearly should be) but I sure knew that we needed to find and identify the problems in order to make sure it could not and would not happen again.

The cheaters knew that as well. And framed the public narrative accordingly. Including the "Stop the Steal" rally now known as the "January 6 Insurrection. " No one -- even Team Trump -- talked/talks about the fact that several states (starting with AZ) were legally and Constitutionally challenging the state certified results before Congress. As far as most people are concerned, Congressional certification was a done deal that the "insurrectionists" were illegally and unconstitutionally trying to prevent by violent insurrection.

I'm afraid the dumbing down of the USA has been so successful that most people are not informed or educated well enough to know how questions of election fraud could be and should be handled. So they believe the half-truths, mis-truths, and outright lies that make the most sense to them.

We do what we know. We can't do better if we don't know better.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

We do what we know. We can't do better if we don't know better.

think of how the system is running now. Regardless of how you feel about Abortion, folks are led to believe that the SCOTUS just banned abortions, and those who could lead people to the truth say nothing. Much like repeating "they big lie" and making sure everyone knows that if you question the election, you are a Q tard and mentally deficient. After stating in public they would get their way BAMN, nobody thinks they actually meant it, and nobody questions the drop boxes and mailed ballots to every household.

I have heard rumors that some democrats were mailed multiple ballots. There is no way to know if that's true, without actually looking, so that will forever remain one of those internet rumors.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

think of how the system is running now. Regardless of how you feel about Abortion, folks are led to believe that the SCOTUS just banned abortions, and those who could lead people to the truth say nothing. Much like repeating "they big lie"..

Yup!!! That's an excellent example. No one has to agree about abortion to understand how the legislative process works, or that protesting cannot and therefore will not change the Supreme Court ruling, or that the Constitution is intended to limit Federal powers to empower states authorities and sovereignty... much less why things are the way they are.

We're just mushrooms to the Critters... kept in the dark and fed crap!
edit on 20-7-2022 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If a legal vote is dropped in an illegal drop box wouldn't that
make it an illegal vote anyway? I have to wonder if any legitimate
voters used the drop boxes at all?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

If a legal vote is dropped in an illegal drop box wouldn't that
make it an illegal vote anyway?

As I understand it, yes. Which is the problem. A legal voter with a legal ballot who did everything right could have their vote thrown out because their election officials broke the law and spoiled their vote.

I have to wonder if any legitimate
voters used the drop boxes at all?

Hard to know for sure, but as long as it's possible and/or probable, it has to be considered.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Of course they won't adjust the vote totals. The results have already been certified. You'll see the same cheating in the mid terms and in 2024. May as well get used to it.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Of course they won't adjust the vote totals. The results have already been certified. You'll see the same cheating in the mid terms and in 2024. May as well get used to it.
So called 'democracy' clearly is a joke. Just to make the masses feel we have any say at all. Short of a revolution I don't see things getting better.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

My point is that if one drops their vote in an illegal drop box
the voter should expect their vote to be discarded. In other
words all votes in an illegal drop box should be deemed illegal.

It's the voters responsibility to secure their own vote. Using an
illegal drop box is on the voter.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

My point is that if one drops their vote in an illegal drop box
the voter should expect their vote to be discarded.

I understand your point... my point is that voters had no reason to expect the dropboxes were illegal and that using the dropboxes would/could invalidate their vote.

In other words all votes in an illegal drop box should be deemed illegal.

I don't necessarily disagree... but I do see problems (particularly for their elected officials) if those votes are discarded. It's also fair enough to say that voters should not be penalized for the crimes of election workers/officials.

It's the voters responsibility to secure their own vote. Using an
illegal drop box is on the voter.

I disagree here for the reasons stated above. The voters had no reason to believe the dropboxes were illegal.

A better solution would be to correct the problem (in this case dropboxes) and hold a new election so all legal voters can cast a legal ballot and all legal votes are counted.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I disagree here for the reasons stated above. The voters had no reason to believe the dropboxes were illegal.

You may be correct but I've heard a judge say on a number of occasions that,
"ignorance is no excuse to the law".

A better solution would be to correct the problem (in this case dropboxes) and hold a new election so all legal voters can cast a legal ballot and all legal votes are counted.

We agree on that.
edit on 20-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I live in Pennsylvania. Our County voted to pick five voting districts at random and recount the votes from the 2020 election. They are going to count them twice using different standards. The first count will be using the standards that the Governor and Secretary of State implemented that were later determined to be illegal by the State Supreme Court. The second is the standards from the 2016 Presidential Election.

I've personally witnessed aberrations with votes in both the 2016 and 2020 elections. I've posted on ATS about these when they happened. Both times votes were cast for the Republican candidate to have the machine change the vote to the Democratic candidate. This happened multiple times and in multiple locations. In the 2016 election a local Judge tried to explain it away as being a "calibration error". I've worked with and programmed touchscreen devices. If there was a "calibration error" it should have gone both ways. Every documented case had the error in favor of the Democratic candidate. I have my personal theory on what was going on, but, I will keep it to myself since I have no proof. I do have to question how many times this "error" wasn't caught by the person casting the vote.
In the 2020 election I witnessed two people select a straight Republican ticket and the machine had both Presidential selections as Biden. I watched as a Poll Worker helped them correct the machine.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

You may be correct but I've heard a judge say on a number of occasions that,
"ignorance is no excuse to the law".

I've heard the same, and I suppose to a certain extent that is true...

But this isn't simple ignorance on the voter's part. Rather, it was willful and deliberate misinformation by those officials who definitely should know better and most likely do know better. The election officials (and others in a position of authority and trust) gave the voters reason to trust they were acting lawfully and in good faith.

Can you just imagine the lawsuits against election officials tho if the votes were just thrown out??? It would hurt lots of folks, but would also prove a great incentive not to pull that crap again.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Has anybody ever audited the votes and ballots (even machine votes) that were disqualified anywhere?

And I bet to change a vote count now would take a Court Order -- Y/N ?

😎

top topics

<<   2 >>

join