It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The eight candidates for the job of Prime Minister of the UK - Place your bets...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ok, i thought it might have been a tactic to drive views (banned video watch it now before it gets banned again), thanks for info, could you please clarify who you think has been chosen in advance

cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I think it will be Sunak he is a billionaire rich family WEF young leader. What they have got planned might be too rich for females, when the falling birth stats come out. But that's another story.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

The next live TV debate has been cancelled.

Ahead of the TV debate cancellation, former cabinet minister Brandon Lewis said the campaign had so far been "plagued by allegations of dark arts and dirty tricks".

Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss in particular have been willing to knock lumps out of each other.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This made me laugh.

Tory HQ was reportedly instrumental at pulling the plug on the remaining leadership debate. Initially, the thinking had been that the country should get to know the candidates.
Later, the worry became that the country would get to know the candidates

twitter.com...

Horrible people, every single one.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

And then there were four.....

I thought Penny Mordaunt was not particularly woke....but she seems to be targeting those infected with the woke virus.
Liz Truss; trying to prove her balls are as big as Thatcher's.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

No one can beat Buster Gonad... Not even The Iron Lady.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Viz....literary genius at its best.👍

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Mind you, the "Thieving G*psy B*st*rds" didn't last long in Viz.

They got complaints......

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah, don't know why....all good comedy needs a bit of realism and something everyone can relate to.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They should have called it "Unfairly Stereotyped and Maligned Members of the Travelling Community".
edit on 18-7-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Labour though they are just as bad are playing there hand all wrong.

They should have instead offered a lot of disgruntled conservative MP's behind the scenes a position to maintain there seat but just switch party's.

We all knew they would never get Boris out that took the Tory's to do that and of course the clown they put in next is likely to be no better.

I feel sad that my country has not got a proper political party to appeal to OR for that matter to represent the electorate.

Both right and left wing British voters are being screwed by this lot we currently have in parliament and the SNP are every bit as bad as well, but at least they are erudite and often hit the nail on the head when criticizing other party's (but of course never mentioning there own many shortcomings).

Oh for the days of Ted Heath and Harold Wilson, at least they were representative of there voters and not some bunch of foreign bloody donors.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

This Sunak....i dont know, might be allready compromised

British PM Candidate Rishi Sunak’s Family Company Pushes Digital ID And Social Credit Scores For WEF

Lol I'm definitely sticking with him to win now then!😱🤣
Just been announced by TV news that MP's have whittled it down to Sunak and Truss, so it's up to the members of the Conservative party to decide next week now.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

Next week the postal ballots will go out to the 200k Conservative Party Members. The closing date for voting will be September 2nd and the result should be declared by September 5th.

In the meantime, The Odd Couple will do everything they can to behead each other.

Expect a lot of dirt to be thrown up and skeletons to fall out of deep closets.

edit on 20/7/2022 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Can't wait!

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well if Sunak win's I wonder how he will curry the British publics favour since he is not the first choice of the British public by a long shot and a shock poll of conservative voters shows that they still want Boris and don't like all the backstabbing in Nero's court as Rome burn's.

(Sorry could not resist the bad humour - I mean they are openly corrupt with Sunak's wealth under his wife's name and her having nondom status for how long and not paying tax yet he wants to control what our tax money now get's spent on? - Our tax money not his - the cheek eh! - then there is his rival and her plan to remove ALL EU laws including those lobbied for by our own former governments to secure and maintain workers rights - who is she representing if it is not the British public?, bunch of bloody malfeasant crooks of you don't mind my saying so).
edit on 23-7-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
sorry people, i'm not British

but my choice would be the black woman.

i don't even know her name.

stick it to kamala.

r

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Neither are half the candidates.

Personally I don't like any of them.