It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN full power

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

I think there are only negative aspects in technology.

And yet without technology you would not be able to have this discussion in the manner you now are, just a thought.
edit on 5-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

We evolved for tens of thousands of years peacefully as hunter and gatherers.
The perversion you point out is a relatively new trait to homo sapiens. The speed at which it was adapted, leads me to the conclusion that it isn't a natural trait that has evolved with the species.

edit on 5-7-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Maybe we can find a way back from Clown World.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

We evolved for tens of thousands of years peacefully as hunter and gatherers.
The perversion you point out is a relatively new trait to homo sapiens. The speed at which it was adapted, leads me to the conclusion that it isn't a natural trait that has evolved with the species.

I agree...

so what interfered with our natural evolution?
Interesting idea, but I guess that's for another thread, don't want to completely derail this one

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

If your going to use a tool you should at least respect how that tool came to be made.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Humans, no matter how smart we get at the end of the day we all just want to smash things together and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Dont worry

I am sure all these experiments are just "pranks" by scientists.

Now they have enough power to open the portal, Dun Dun Dun…………Dun

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
Humans, no matter how smart we get at the end of the day we all just want to smash things together and see what happens.

I really believe Alex Jones had it right one time, long ago about the atom smashers...
he likened the unknown factors and giddiness of the researchers to pre-teens bent
over a nearly empty five gallon paint bucket.
With a small coating on the bottom of some good racing gas to flick freshly started
matches inta. So lawng ayebrowz...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And yet without technology you would not be able to have this discussion in the manner you now are, just a thought.

i could live without this discussion.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

originally posted by: XipeTotex

I believe the human species is a perversion. Organisms, especially mammals are supposed to be molded by the environment, not the other way around.

An intelligent species does not actively seek to destroy its surroundings.

Medicine? No, one dies if one dies.

If you look at how we are "evolving" right now, the result is a human in artificial or digital form, not even organic in nature. We will end up floating in space, alone, with no feelings, stored as data in a metal cube.

Now would you rather grow a fur and eat a nice papaya instead?
I would, all day long.

I do get what you are saying. you're right, humans are a perversion, a cancer to this planet the way we are going now.

But if we all turned into furies to eat papaya's, it would only be a matter of time before we started deciding on who has the better, longest, more beautiful and most shiny fur of all. Then we would fight for leadership of the furies and his selected few will take away all the papaya's from the common furies to give them to our fury king.

It's our nature to be who we are and only evolution can suck that monster out of us...

But after the papaya wars, there would not be rotting nuclear powered subs in the bottom of the ocean, no weaponized viruses, no globalism. It would scale things down quite a bit.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Kind of missing the salient point XipeTotex, your employing the use of technology by way of communicating in the manner that you now are, hence you may be able to live with out this type of discussion, but you choose not to.

Humans don't invent tools that they do not use.
edit on 6-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   

What concerns me is what is NOT said about CERN's research.

No one should kid themselves. If a force/energy is tapped that can be turned into powerful weapons, what the scientists at CERN "want" won't be of importance.

Europe has been in the back seat of the "world affairs car" since the 1940s. Their elites are looking for ways to decisively break American influence. And what better way to do that than produce a weapon which dwarfs nuclear weapons in their power and effects?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Kind of missing the salient point XipeTotex, your employing the use of technology by way of communicating in the manner that you now are, hence you may be able to live with out this type of discussion, but you choose not to.

Humans don't invent tools that they do not use.

I am here right now because i am addicted to the internet. Addiction could be a choice, or something else.

I do get your point tho, i just disagree.
edit on 6-7-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I am here right now because i am addicted to the internet. Addiction could be a choice, or something else.

The internet exists down to technology through, so technically one could argue that you are addicted to technology, not that you would be the only one that ticks that box.

I do get your point tho, i just disagree.

Thats ok mate if we all agreed there would be seldom point to the banter and debate.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The computer you are using right now, it is here thanks to quantum science, so is your microwave btw

And that ultra fast gaming laptop you have your eye set on (you or anyone else), is there because of scientific breakthroughs made in the last 2-3 years.... as are solar panels, heatpumps, modern cars, etc...

The research done at the colliders and other facilities is what is going to make our lives better in the future

The computers you are using today are because INTEL, a government organization in 1947, harvested silicon chip technology from the Roswell crash. Same with the microwave and solar panels. Cars use silicon chipsets. Heatpumps use convection or steam, which is not CERN related.
Better that Mankind focuses on the welfare of it's population First. CERN, in no way is beneficial to propagation of our species. In fact, it's risks outweigh any benefit unless it can get us to a more hospitable planet after we destroy this one, whether it be Famine or War, which, from an economical standpoint, are Extremely profitable. "Science" within itself, is not inherently good. Before you respond, read what I posted a minimum of 10 times for it to sink in.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I've been hearing that today 1pm eastern time that they are firing up CERN at full power for the 1st time .

What could happen and whats the goal anyone got any input

Small black holes or time shifts ?

Just science is all that is going on .
I hope they create a black hole , because the people of Earth are so lost , and a new reality would be refreshing from the insanity of people who think there are time rifts & black holes being created in secret at CERN

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvicious1

We have all read The Day After Roswell.

But that's just not how the first semiconductor came about.

Their inception can be traced back to the invention of the rectifier in 1874 before Bardeen and Brattaingave gave us the first point-contact transistor in 1947.

Same with microwave technology which came from radar projects in the second world war playing around with Magnetrons.

Or solar technology which has been around since 1883 when New York inventor Charles Fritts created the first solar cell by coating selenium with a thin layer of gold.
edit on 6-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I did some work for EG&G at Groom Lake and Lockheed-Martin. My father was a NASA Electrical Engineer working under Werner Von Braun during Apollo IX, X and XI, then Lockheed- Martin, shortly after. My stepfather an experimental Naval test pilot was in charge of the Navy's Executive Logistics Squadron in Norfolk and afterwards, worked as a consultant for EG&G and Lockheed-Martin. I had the opportunity to also have conversations with the Apollo-Soyuz astro/cosmonauts in 1977 at my home in Virginia Beach.
My point: You believe what you've read and I'll believe what I've heard and experienced.
edit on 762022 by Elvicious1 because: Addendum

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvicious1

No bother buddy, each to their own.

With a history like that, I'm surprised you've not been offered a position in America's secret space force.

So what have you heard, aside from it all came from Roswell if i may ask?

Must be more to it than that surely?

Sounds like a rather interesting thread all on its own to be honest.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvicious1

The computer you are using right now, it is here thanks to quantum science, so is your microwave btw

And that ultra fast gaming laptop you have your eye set on (you or anyone else), is there because of scientific breakthroughs made in the last 2-3 years.... as are solar panels, heatpumps, modern cars, etc...

The research done at the colliders and other facilities is what is going to make our lives better in the future

The computers you are using today are because INTEL, a government organization in 1947, harvested silicon chip technology from the Roswell crash. Same with the microwave and solar panels. Cars use silicon chipsets. Heatpumps use convection or steam, which is not CERN related.
Better that Mankind focuses on the welfare of it's population First. CERN, in no way is beneficial to propagation of our species. In fact, it's risks outweigh any benefit unless it can get us to a more hospitable planet after we destroy this one, whether it be Famine or War, which, from an economical standpoint, are Extremely profitable. "Science" within itself, is not inherently good. Before you respond, read what I posted a minimum of 10 times for it to sink in.

I read that two times, not 10 times. That was pretty patronizing btw.
nowhere did I say that these were Cern related. I said they were thanks to quantum science, and science in general.
I assume you know how exactly your microwave works? Saw the resume so you should know... I personally don't believe for a second that something crashed at Roswell, that gave us microwave technology, or anything else.

All the risks people talk about are way exaggerated and based on nothing. They smash atoms into each other. That's it. It will not create a black hole or start a big bang. There are much more riskier things going on in the science world right now as we speak.

It will however give us more insight in the nature of the Universe, the very fabric of the Universe and the laws that govern it, which is exactly what we need if we ever want to get off this planet (in case this one goes to hell)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join