It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN full power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I've been hearing that today 1pm eastern time that they are firing up CERN at full power for the 1st time .

What could happen and whats the goal anyone got any input

Small black holes or time shifts ?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

An artificial electromagnetic field?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Nothing good will come of this

edit on 752022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

What could happen and whats the goal anyone got any input

New particles will be discovered and more questions will hopefully be answered.

Small quantum scale black holes are theoretically possible but haven't been detected yet , if they were to occur their appearance would be fleeting , but no time shifts unfortunately.

What would be the significance of the creation of a black hole at the LHC?
The creation of a black hole at the LHC would confirm theories that our universe is not 4 dimensional (3 space plus 1 time dimensions), but indeed hosts other dimensions. It would be quite a spectacular philosophical outcome! In the same way that the theory of relativity or of quantum mechanics revolutionized our way of thinking, discovering the existence of extra dimensions would be a major new milestone in our understanding of the Universe.

There is no obvious application for knowing this. Many people will start speculating about using these extra dimensions for space and time travel, or as a source of clean energy, and who knows what else. It is rather tempting to compare it to the discovery of magnetism by the Phoenicians who could not foresee that electricity and magnetism would completely reshape modern life...
angelsanddemons.web.cern.ch...

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Nothing good will come of this

You can support this statement scientifically right or is this based on belief?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Oh great, more Mandela effect coming soon. This time Arnold will have never said “get to the choppa”.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The video was extremely annoying. Couldn't watch it. It would be appreciated if you could summarize it.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Dude in the video sounds like a credible particle physicist to me.

C.E.R.N is accelerator designed for fundamental research where particle physics is concerned.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

for the next 4 years they are going to smash particles into each other at higher speed then ever been done, with a laser beam that is multiple times narrower then a human hair!

the aim is to find new particles and get more insight in the Higgs Boson

Besides that they are working on their plans to build an even larger collider next to the existing one, it will measure 100km and will be able to achieve even higher speeds, should be finished in 10-15 years

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

They may be looking for a 5th fundamental force.

Apparently because muons wobbling in the manner they have been observed seems to indicate they are not following the known laws of physics.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A lot of money spent while the world goes upside down
I love the way humanity searches for life on distant objects, while not even agreeing to what it Means here on earth. Methinks regardless of outcomes we'll all get what we deserve if we keep f'n with nature and common sense.

Truth always will bite you in the rear

edit on 752022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The computer you are using right now, it is here thanks to quantum science, so is your microwave btw

And that ultra fast gaming laptop you have your eye set on (you or anyone else), is there because of scientific breakthroughs made in the last 2-3 years.... as are solar panels, heatpumps, modern cars, etc...

The research done at the colliders and other facilities is what is going to make our lives better in the future

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I my friend don't thank anyone for these horrendous inventions. Go outside and enjoy nature. I usr this as a tool because its all you screen blind people? See

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Already happened, and we are still alive.... still.

Watch from 53:00

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
a reply to: MetalThunder

The computer you are using right now, it is here thanks to quantum science, so is your microwave btw

And that ultra fast gaming laptop you have your eye set on (you or anyone else), is there because of scientific breakthroughs made in the last 2-3 years.... as are solar panels, heatpumps, modern cars, etc...

The research done at the colliders and other facilities is what is going to make our lives better in the future

...Making our lives better in the future.. You mean like how it has made our lives "better" in recent times? Because i dont think its better. Does making our lives better mean to completely cut ourselves from the surrounding world, and trap us in an artificial one? I think it was a mistake to climb down from the trees, everything snowballed downhill from there.

An evolved and intelligent species lives in balance with its surroundings, because you know, its smart (not smart like your phone but for real smart)
We are the opposite of that, with or without solar panels.
edit on 5-7-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Ignorance is seldom the bliss you think it is XipeTotex.

Knowledge and science are important, point of fact science is the only systematic enterprise we have yet devised that will allow us to attempt to understand our universe and the reality we experience.

As to mistakes where trees are concerned, cutting them all down and sure does not help matters.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I can’t wait for the next batch of Mandela Effects.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
More fuel for ARV ?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

What was the first batch of Mandela effects?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake oh I was just making a joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join