It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incase you missed it: Bill Gates, declared dead in 2013. MISSING FOR 7 YEARS!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: BlackArrow

Remember how Howard Hughes was afraid for his life, they said he was crazy but he and a few others that got that powerful had caught a glimpse of something, you see they were getting to be as powerful as the hidden elite, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds etc but they were NOT part of that click (And the well known family's like those may themselves actually just be front men for an even older group?

I can't remember where, but I remember distinctly reading something from someone that was very plausible claiming first hand knowledge that HH was slowly poisoned with mercury, which would totally explain his slow deterioration into madness.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Sounds interesting, i would not mind reading about that.

Any links?

Might even make a half-decent thread.
edit on 4-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sounds interesting, i would not mind reading about that.

Any links?

Might even make a half-decent thread.

No, I wish I did, but like I said, I don't remember where I read it, it was many years ago.

I mainly chimed in in hopes that someone else might be aware of it and shed some light...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

That's a shame.

Hopefully, someone still may shine some light or be able to supply additional info.

Interesting fellow as well old Howard Hughes.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Where did Melinda come from? I recall one story from a long time ago that Gates had one kid with an Aussie maid, think think fell apart, probably a good payout?

What I do know about Gates, his dad was a banker and his mum worked for IBM. What Gates is good at is patent law, he made a strong enterprise with the software boom.

An now the focus is on biological software, much better profits. I know just how much all this antivirus software will bog down a CPU, I will pass with that on my DNA.

As for him being dead or not? Does it even matter? Brandon is just a puppet as those in the background make the decisions. People of power having body doubles is nothing new. It is those that sign the checkbooks that get things rolling.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
double post
edit on 4-7-2022 by kwakakev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

there could be some truth to all the rumors about Hughes, it was reveled that his right hand man was old school FBI s when Hoover was in charge, and as a private dick he counted the the CIA as one of his clients.

here is a short article about his death,

Maheu worked for the FBI in the early 1950s and later as a private investigator who counted the CIA among his clients. In 1960, Maheu was enlisted by the CIA to recruit a mobster for a “sensitive mission requiring gangster-type action,” according to a recently released CIA dossier known as “the family jewels.”

Robert Maheu, wingman to Howard Hughes, dies

here is another article, turns out there were actually two others that were trying to steel his empire, it's a review of a book about Hughes

As Hughes gradually descended into darkness and drifted to the sidelines, top executives battled for control. Initially, Hughes entrusted Bob Maheu, based in Las Vegas, with primary decision-making authority. This move frustrated longtime Southern California executive Bill Gay, who felt he should be in charge. Meanwhile, New York attorney Chester Davis, too, had a large role in Hughes’ affairs, especially his long-running legal battle over Trans World Airlines.

Power struggle for Hughes’ empire reached epic proportions

so whether it was the power elite, the shady side of government, or wannabe's, his mental issues were taken advantage of.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Cheers for the info.

I think i may try and track down that book.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Your welcome, i personally haven't read it. i have had a interest in Hughes since i was a teenager. one of my best friends father was a executive in TWA and retired here. He was one of people in charge of of maintenance and training of the mechanics of the aircraft and he they lived in many different places through his years with the airline.

he claimed to have met him several times and said he was indeed a little wired, and the stories he'd tell us were fascinating to me then being that i had lived in the boonies all my life and hadn't done much traveling other than to the states close to where the one i lived in.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep

originally posted by: nugget1
I vividly remember seeing a very pregnant Melinda Gates in the news back in the day. If those aren't their bio kids, they sure did a good job shopping for them- the each bare a striking resemblance to their parents.

The three Gates' children will inherit 'only' 10 million dollars each. They have publicly stated that they want their children to have a sense that their own work is meaningful.

Is there a way to tell if the Bill Gates on Ancestry.com is the Bill Gates? We do know who his parents and siblings were; are they listed in the Ancestry article?

I can certainly understand Melinda not knowing anything about his visits to Epstein's Island- she became a stay-at-home mom with the birth of their first child, and Bill's company required a lot of world travel.

Well, Mr. Gates was a wealthy kid, and I bet he wasnt given $10m to start with, but of course his parents werent world famous billionaires either. To not give his children something significant would be a death sentence.

Actually, he was born into a life of wealth, privilege and notoriety . If you'd like to learn about the Gates family you'll find a wealth of information on the internet. You can even learn about the accusations of Microsoft's long history of stealing technology.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hmm maybe that’s why the COnVID DNA collection. Kill off all the illegitimate kids the elites produced so they can’t collect any child support. Bloodlines
. Intriguing thread though. Good old ATS mystery

edit on 4-7-2022 by Kaiju666 because: Stuff and stuff

edit on 4-7-2022 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

How is it a hoax? There is a way to confirm it. 100% but I need a little bit of time. Because the info I am going to be searching from changed and the file cost quite a bit of money.. I won't discuss it here until I can verify where I am looking.

With the storms that have been happening the past two days I haven't had a chance to download the 1.5gb file.

On top of which ancestry.com does not list someone dead unless it has been officially posted to said file.

This is insanely lucky find because this goes up to 2014(they keep an average of 10year difference on release of this info to prevent identity theft)

Last but not least William Henry Gates the 3rd is listed on ancestry.com as deceased married to Melinda French Gates

Proof of the Master File listed on this .gov website

SSA pays state vital records agencies millions of dollars each year to obtain their automated death data.6 State-generated death data are generally viewed as more accurate7 and efficient for SSA to process and record than death reports from federal agencies and other sources. But SSA interprets Section 205(r) of the Social Security Act as barring it from sharing the costs it pays for state data (paid for from the trust funds) with other federal partners,8 and the same law prohibits SSA from sharing state data with the private sector and most non-benefit-paying federal agencies.9

edit on 5-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

We don't need a drop of blood to verify it, just someone with access to ancestry.com website. Since all of their 'deceased' members need a death certificate that is verifiable via the goverment's Master Death Index File, or Social Security Death Index. Which is how they get their information; as most people don't mail them a death certificate copy.

Finding one that does the entire year for 2013 and doesn't just stop in may is going to be rough. I don't think the 2014year will be released til next year. So depending on his death date it can be confirmed now or later.

See I did a little investigating to help a friend find her father since her mother died when she was a baby. Most of what she was told was by her grandmother (the one who raised her). So I became aware of these 'unique' files via searching for her father. I managed to find his grave site, and the list of his 'other' kids. But w/o actually talking to about 40-50 people in that area with the same relative names, I couldn't really go for it so she went and signed up for the registery. Turns out the grave I did find was his, and the names of his kids were correct as well.

Granted I never bothered to actually look and see who else was in there.

There is usually between a 7-10year delay on release of that information unless you 'pay' for it. But to pay for the most recent files you have to verify who you are, reasons why, and have credentials that prove your not trying to commit fraud. As they not only contain social security numbers, parents, date of death, and even previous addresses/spouses/etc it makes it real easy to steal someone's identiy. While these files are technically available, they are usually restricted to private investigators unless the year your looking for is old enough.

Lucky for us, we'll be able to verify with the Master Death File, pretty easily if not this year then next.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
But here's something else interesting I just found, this particular year happens to be VERY interesting when it comes to the Master Death File. Apparently congress after DECADES of releasing the Master File as is made some changes for the year 2013-2014.

www.congress.gov...

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (02/04/2013)
Social Security Death Master File Privacy Act of 2013 - Amends title II (Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance) (OASDI) of the Social Security Act to prohibit the Commissioner of Social Security from publishing in the Death Master File (or any other public database containing information relating to the death of individuals) the Social Security account number of any deceased individual.

Prohibits the Commissioner from being compelled to disclose the Social Security account number of any deceased individual to any member of the public under the Freedom of Information Act.

Authorizes the Commissioner to share with federal and state agencies certain information relating to deceased individuals.

This makes me question, why did that take place in that particular year, the year that 'Bill Gates' died? Unless that social security number was reused given the mass amount of wealth he had. So now I 'need' to get my hands on this file. Because i've never encountered that particular issue with any of the other 'famous' actors/actresses and rich people of the past.

This 'could' just be a coincidence. But the SS numbers that they released were aligned with that person, so you would be able to confirm it was them. Without any issues or without a doubt. So this may be a plot twist.. I think I need to see what else they passed that year in regards to the death file first.. because its currently 'incomplete' for 2013.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
On top of which ancestry.com does not list someone dead unless it has been officially posted to said file.

According to this page anyone with a free account can create, edit, and delete family trees.

Makes it seem like an unreliable source of info.

Last but not least William Henry Gates the 3rd is listed on ancestry.com as deceased married to Melinda French Gates

There are some entries there that say "Melinda Ann (real name Melvin/male gender) Gates Foundation Philanthropist/Eugenicist French", so it would seem some have used the features mentioned above to create some troll family trees.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Its literally all over the web, currently. So its a story that will either have merit or will fade away, I wonder if *bill gates* will go missing again after this. Either way this is getting interesting, because this goes back to Feb 12th 2021.

12160 - claims this information came from the bill gate's website.. in some of the comments.
It also includes links to the family tree - for anyone who has access.

William Henry "Bill" "Trey", co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, co-founder Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, philanthropist Gates IV

1955–2013

BIRTH OCTOBER 28, 1955 • Seattle, King County, Washington, USA

DEATH JULY 29, 2013 • hung by locals, India

Melinda Ann, co-founded the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, American philanthropist French

1964–2013

BIRTH AUGUST 15, 1964 • Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, USA

DEATH JULY 29, 2013 • hung by locals, India

Her birth info is public
Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997

Name
Melinda Ann French
Date of Birth
15 Aug 1964
Birth County
Dallas
Father's Name
Raymond Joseph French Jr
Mother's Name
Elaine Agnes Amerland
Roll number
1964_0005
Household Members

The information of their deaths was in an article on the web (article not verified) that has now gone missing from the web. The article claimed they were in India in 2013 giving children vaccinations and many died, or left paralyzed. The people who had their children vaccinated and had died or paralyzed seized the two and hanged them both at the same time. By picture comparison observations (not verified) are that they have been replaced. Re: Bill/cloned, the acne scars on the neck of his clone were not on original Bill. The new ‘Melinda’ Gates person is in no way cloned, and is not Melinda Gates who married Bill over 25 years ago. And so the rumor of their deaths go...not verified at this time.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Along the same lines as the OP, I've long held a suspicion that the famous scientist Stephen Hawking actually died somewhere around the late 1970's/early 1980's, and was replaced with a double for the rest of his life. If you search for pictures of SH from back when he first became famous... well.... they look absolutely nothing like the guy we'd all recognize as Hawking. Not even vaguely similar.

A double would explain how Hawking managed to far exceed the life expectancy for a guy with Lou Gherig's disease. (He didn't.) It would also explain how a guy who was supposedly paralyzed managed to father children, and how he managed to function as an active professor. (Because as soon as he was out of sight of the public he wouldn't need to keep up the pretense of being wheelchair-bound.)

I think what happened was, Stephen Hawking was the first scientist since Albert Einstein to achieve that level of fame, and his university didn't want to let that go, so they arranged for a fake "Stephen Hawking" to take over after his inevitable death. This would mean that A Brief History of Time was ghostwritten, but if this scenario is true then probably all of his lectures from the last few decades were ghostwritten as well. Unless the "new" Stephen had at least a passable knowledge of cosmic physics. Which I suppose is possible, because they didn't even try to find someone who looked like "old" Stephen.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

You know if it is true and if those kids are his as they likely are then they have been swindled by whoever has stolen there fathers company, they do therefore have right and all sales of shares and stock's directly owned by Gates during that time by the fake person should be nullified (which will never happen but should) as those stock sales and movement's would then amount to embezzlement and fraud.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Looking at his mouth in the pic of his wedding in this article, I have to disagree. There are pics from the 80's and 90's Hawkins, like the one above the wedding pic in that article that show that pretty particular characteristic.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Well considering they used mercury for tooth fillings for the longest time, its very much possible.
The Fda claims mercury tooth fillings are not harmful; however decades of research says otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join