It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incase you missed it: Bill Gates, declared dead in 2013. MISSING FOR 7 YEARS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Earlier we posted that Ancestry.com has posted that Bill Gates died on July 29, 2013.

Perhaps this was the date of death on the certificate that was issued after Bill had gone missing for 7 years, after which he was pronounced dead. So we went back to July 29, 2005 and searched what was going on with Microsoft and Bill Gates at that time.

patriots4truth.org...

Now I accidentally came across this interesting little tidbit on 100s of sites, as my 'internet' or google decided to block "Bill gates know's why the cattle died and it isn't heat" article I was looking for in response to another page. So I started digging, and apparently its all over the net. We know for a fact they used a 'double' to advertise his vaccination. But maybe they also used a double when they couldn't find the guy.

Now I grew up with the information that Bill Gates and Melinda Gates didn't have biological children. Yes I was that 5years old using a 'tandy' PC. I only 'heard' about his kids more recently, as they actually never really came up in the past. But claims recently indicate that they died in 2013 at the age of 49.

This is where it gets even interesting. Bill Gate's Children will not inherit the wealth.

On this article it declares that these 'kids' of his won't be inheriting a dime of their 'so-called' father's wealth. (Perhaps because the 'actor' has other uses for that money - then to ensure his family's success, as most rich people do with 'terms and conditions') Why would Bill Gates not leave an inheritance to their children in this world when # is as screwed up as it is? A trust can easily be designed as an 'emergancy only' fund with ways on how the money can be spent. So i'm not buying that unless they aren't actually his to begin with?

But what is even easier, is that there was a kinda rather disturbing video aimed at children to make Bill Gates look like a super hero, saying how horrible the world would be if he 'disappeared'. h ttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/bill-gates-disappeared-creepy-kids-video-praises-bill-gates-defender-earths-climate-evil-fossil-fuels/
While currently i'm not any sort of conclusions(due to lack of evidence), I do think there's something else fishy going on under the surface here. Ancestry.com usually only marks a person dead if a death certificate has been issued. If he didn't die, where was he for 7 years? What about his wife? Why is her father and family literally blacklisted and blocked from research?

One of the weirder things to consider is how this 'family dynamic' is going since he partied with epstein. If that is the 'real' Melinda there's now way she wouldn't of known about his philanthroping hands on other women. Which she claims is the said reason for divorce. I think that something happened to 1 or both of them.

At this point I have no proof, no evidence, just a conspiracy in reguards to one of the richest men. What type of things did you hear growing up? Did you grow up believing that Bill and Melinda adopted? Did you know they went 'missing', and missing again.. and again, and again over the years. They have disappeared for long enough to literally allow people to forget the way they actually look in real life. 7 years can change a person's look or even a persons memory on what a person looks like completely.

So i'm curious if anyone else actually heard anything 'weird' about the Bill Gates disappearence. Because I think its weird that he constantly disappears and then goes 'here take control of my company', 'btw kids you ain't getting my wealth i'm giving it to a charity', 'now me and Melinda are getting divorced'.

Has anyone actually encountered a dated (pre disappearance 2013 - and yes we did have the internet in 1998 as well as online news sources then) mention of him having a single child let alone 3.
edit on 3-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
When I was growing up nobody had ever heard of Bill Gates.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Very interesting, the only way to verify would be to get a blood sample and compare it to his original genetic material if any can be found.

That much money and that much power makes even governments scared, the original if it is not him could have been offed in order to take control of his wealth and power.

Remember how Howard Hughes was afraid for his life, they said he was crazy but he and a few others that got that powerful had caught a glimpse of something, you see they were getting to be as powerful as the hidden elite, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds etc but they were NOT part of that click (And the well known family's like those may themselves actually just be front men for an even older group?.

So that made them a potential problem to those other more established elites, they more established elites have there own spy networks that span the globe and are in every nation on the planet and they can rig the stock markets and get away with it, control the price of minerals and break and make nations and even empires if it is in there interests to do so.

So just maybe there is some meat on the bones of this particular conspiracy.

BUT there were a lot of people that knew the guy and they would have noticed his personality change, it did not so there is that to remember, it Probably really is him and likely he weaselled his way into the upper circle and works for them not against them but that fact he is not leaving anything to his kid's makes me think "what a disgusting person", of course you would not want to paint a target on them and they may not be as smart as there dad so just maybe he is actually doing this to make certain they are not offed and will leave or already has given them something.

So my opinion is that it probably is him and he was not replaced but hey its a conspiracy site so, I don't like the guy anyway but it made me think.

And Tandy, I miss that franchise in the UK a high street store were you could go and buy electrical component's etc, most of there computers were old Dragon brand (Dragon 32 etc) but in the states the parent company Radio Shack may have had other names for the same old 8 bit PC's.

I think Maplin folded as well if I remember, they used to be competitors back when Tandy had the Radio Spares (unless my memory is wrong on that and RS was its own company) catalogue and Maplin had there own.

edit on 3-7-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Now this is good material. Bravo on this one. I am posting to keep track. Sorry I have no information to contribute at this time.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
first time i ever paid attention to who he was is when i found out he was a thief stealing intellectual property just like zuckerberg.

wouldn't surprise me that other thieves bumped him off and kept on stealing from everybody.
wonder if he was arkancided, cause he was ridin down to the island with hill, and billary couldn't have him tellin any tales.
edit on 3-7-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is why I joined ATS!!! Great post! I do not have anything to add yet. But I am digging!!! a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I vividly remember seeing a very pregnant Melinda Gates in the news back in the day. If those aren't their bio kids, they sure did a good job shopping for them- the each bare a striking resemblance to their parents.

The three Gates' children will inherit 'only' 10 million dollars each. They have publicly stated that they want their children to have a sense that their own work is meaningful.

Is there a way to tell if the Bill Gates on Ancestry.com is the Bill Gates? We do know who his parents and siblings were; are they listed in the Ancestry article?

I can certainly understand Melinda not knowing anything about his visits to Epstein's Island- she became a stay-at-home mom with the birth of their first child, and Bill's company required a lot of world travel.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
OP reported as hoax. I believe this belongs in Hoax bin or LOL.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Hey it might be BUT it was good while it lasted eh!.

There are those that think a guy that bought DOS for just a couple of hundred dollars from some guy that created it is a hero because he was a good salesman and managed to get a contract with IBM to provide them with it, polished it up a bit and started his computer empire.

But come on man what did Gates invent?.

His monopoly of the computing world's operating systems has seen many superior operating systems such as Beos come and go and fail, he held a monopoly that has stopped development of computer operating systems and stymied technological progress in computing as a result, now his company is trying to destroy the home computing market by attempting to move people into all in one systems that are the future of the Xbox brand, this will trap technological development as well since it is the home PC and the technological enthusiasts that have driven graphics not the console's.

So while yes standardisation does have it's advantages it has far more drawbacks and Microsoft is a monopoly.

BUT that said how many times have I nearly but not gone and replaced his product with Linux and you know why I did not, compatibility, a trap I got myself into by buying software that is aimed at the windows operating system BUT this is not a trap that would ever have existed if we had just stuck with good old fashioned code and code emulation systems at the hardware level.

Now I know intel are every bit as guilty and they are or were Microsoft partners in crime, it is there dual domination that see's us using 8086 code even today when so many superior chip's and come and gone dying because they could not get the market share, we really though should be using 128 bit multi core versions of Motorola chips and arm's Risc chips should have long since beaten intel had it not been there there dominance which like Microsoft's has also stymied and slowed development of PC technology's.

It's shame and yes I do not hate Gates for that but for his stance on human population control, what right does he a little salesman as that is all he really was before he got a good deal with IBM for DOS which he did not even invent himself to tell the world not to have kid's.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here are a couple articles.

This one from 2010, Lunch with the FT: Bill Gates that mentions his 3 kids.

Above all, Gates’s wife, Melinda, whom he met at Microsoft and married in 1994, (the couple has three children) is passionately engaged in the foundation’s work.

And, this one from 2011 This is not the way I'd imagined Bill Gates..., which talks about not leaving all his wealth to his kids.

But Jennifer, 15, Rory, 12, and Phoebe, nine, aren’t going to inherit anything like that much.

‘I don’t think that amount of money would be good for them.’

He won’t specify what they will get, but the reports that they’ll receive ‘only’ $10 million each can’t be far off, because he concedes, ‘It will be a minuscule portion of my wealth. It will mean they have to find their own way.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway

Probably because Internet didn't exists.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticscouthunter

Probably because Internet didn't exists.

Depends on your perception of the internet .

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Well , there was a re-haired kid walking up and down the streets trying to get investors for a new OS......

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Thank goodness we have you around! Not....

It sounds like a fun conspiracy if nothing else....better reading material than anything you can offer.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I vividly remember seeing a very pregnant Melinda Gates in the news back in the day. If those aren't their bio kids, they sure did a good job shopping for them- the each bare a striking resemblance to their parents.

The three Gates' children will inherit 'only' 10 million dollars each. They have publicly stated that they want their children to have a sense that their own work is meaningful.

Is there a way to tell if the Bill Gates on Ancestry.com is the Bill Gates? We do know who his parents and siblings were; are they listed in the Ancestry article?

I can certainly understand Melinda not knowing anything about his visits to Epstein's Island- she became a stay-at-home mom with the birth of their first child, and Bill's company required a lot of world travel.

Well, Mr. Gates was a wealthy kid, and I bet he wasnt given $10m to start with, but of course his parents werent world famous billionaires either. To not give his children something significant would be a death sentence.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
In related news I also died in 2008 and everything thereafter is an empty abyss.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Did Bill & Melinda Gates die (WERE EXECUTED) in Africa (or India) in 2013? - LINK

Bill Gates: ‘Death is something we really understand extremely well’ - LINK

The Untold Truth Of Bill Gates’ Son – Rory John Gates - LINK

Bill and Melinda Gates Died in 2013 according to Ancestry.com - LINK

Are Bill and Melinda Gates a 2.0 Upgrade? - LINK

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
He is in Japan now eating sushi at the most expensive restaurant in TOkyo. Fake news. Also he has 3 Geisha girls that are pouring his drinks for him.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
From time to time these shape shifting aliens have to go back to their mothership for a while to do their duty there...
Cheers

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Sounds like Qanonacrap to me if im honest.

But interesting enough thread i suppose.

As to weird things about Bill Gates, plenty of those to be had, given his assets and lifestyle.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join