It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen To Canadian Government Laugh During Issue About Canadians Unable To Afford Food!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This story was published back on June 11, 2022. Although its Canada its relevant to the USA, especial while looking at what Joe Biden says and acts as the optics just aren't right

I was doing some research on UFO's this morning and I went onto another web site that had several links to the crazy on-going's among all countries. I then came across this title and was bothered by the title itself as I thought I knew Canadians. Regardless of what we feel or perceive about people and food I simply heard the video and yes, many Canadian began laughing at the speaker who was simply stating that inflation is eroding Canadians ability to afford food.

Costs of everything in Canada has always been high for decades. We used to go to Canada all the time as the USD to CAD exchange rate was generally in the upper twenty to thirty percent so we could afford it. But for those who live in Canada, Jeesch! As of today the exchange rate is [1] US Dollar = $1.29 Canadian.

Regardless of whether food prices are affecting Canadians or not to laugh at someone is basically satanic in my opinion. This is not meant not trash Canadians but rather point out the scoundrels who were elected and run their government and their own people into the ground. I am not a Canadian citizen but I do own property in the country. I also worked in Canada for several years representing General Motors Power-train Worldwide Purchasing.

This is NOT the Canada I know and yes I realize who their Premier is. I hope you guys can get your country back. FYI I tried to get to the video on BitChute but was 404 blocked. That's odd.

Listen To Canadian Government Laugh During Issue About Canadians Unable To Afford Food!!
edit on 2-7-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

A Premier is a provincial leader, a Prime minister is the Countries leader.
A Premier is the equivalent of a Governor and a Prime Minister ( PM )is the same as a President.

Yes we do need to rid ourselves of this parasite called a Prime Minister.

edit on 2-7-2022 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Another piece of evidence that the reality of these so called "popular" politicians are sick F's who are playin yall who follow them religiously just like any Jim Jones follower has in the past.

Here is another example when asked about recycling AKA green energy and how we should make sacrifices to save the world :

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That's really sad; the haves laughing at the have-nots going hungry. Current world governments are all guilty of a well-orchestrated eugenics movement, with a million and one excuses for why they're not to blame.

You don't need ovens to eliminate millions of people; that would cause an immediate backlash, so instead they've come up with a 'stealth' plan that most are too unaware to see. It has been massively successful, so far. Over 6 million dead from covid; infertility rates rapidly climbing.

The 'Great Reset' isn't a conspiracy theory; it's happening right now, and has been for over two years.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Another post on this story; it links to an article on globalnews.ca (so shouldn't 404)

Singh chides MPs for laughing during question about grocery prices

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hard to believe there is laughter at all in the chamber unless they laughing at Jagmeet Singh. I hope that wasn't the case.

I'm not going to laugh but I certainly won't trust any politician when their solution to any problem is more taxes.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Nothing seems to point to them laughing at anything else then what is pointed out in the OP if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

They are laughing because its the likes of Jagmeet Singh that have caused the problem and its laughable that his solution is the Marxist idea of wealth distribution, I laughed too. My fuel expenses have surpassed my mortgage by about $700 per month. The Liberals and NDP continue to over spend and tax to try and solve the problem when its actually adding fuel to the fire. The CPI ( Consumer Price Index and the PPI ( Producer Price Index ) show a different story because in actuality the producers should be charging more because their costs of raw materials have increased and aren't passing off the ful brunt of the price increases.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Let me explain the reason behind the laughter.
The man speaking is Jagmeet Singh., leader of the New Democratic party. Recently he created a coalition with the Liberal party, of which our illustrious crime minister is the leader. This coalition allows all the current injustices, inflation, restrictions, etc to go about without being contested because they have full support of a majority of parliament this way.
The laughing you heard was from the Progressive party across the floor, not because Canadians going hungry is a joke but because it's the utter absurdity that he would put forth any plan to tackle an issue whilst simultaneously supporting the Liberal party who caused it.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah like the poster above said, they are laughing/heckling at Singh, who is just another shoddy globalist lapdog.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If you actually listen to what the guy said though, i've been saying that for weeks now. Its on record here on the forums, that it is the only way to beat the inflation caused by corporations. Tax the difference in profits, and return that to the people. Because if you hold onto the 'taxed' profits from a corporation the inflation will still occur because the consumers are still paying inflated prices. Apparently, some people agree with what I have said as i've records of saying this dating before this video was even available.

So doesn't matter if you like this Indian dude or not, he is 100% correct. It is the only way to truly punish those that are forcing inflation to occur by jacking up prices and destabilize the economy. Because I've already stated the suppliers themselves haven't actually increased the prices of anything. It's the 'transportation'(energy companies: despite Biden's FREE offload of oil/gas from our reserves to various countries/businesses) and then the resellers continue to charge a 'premium' despite the fact it was suppose to reduce the cost.

I am not a marx, I am an economist; I am also a good person. I know also that the price gouging that is occurring in the US is illegal, and corporations that are causing inflation to occur are not being punished as required by law. Thanks to democrats in charge more worried about Trump then dealing with REAL issues.. (and people say its the republicans that are owned by business). So it doesn't matter where he actually stands politically, unless the democrats literally round up every CEO, and business President and put them on trial for forced inflation, the only other counter is to take those 'profits' away from the businesses through taxes and return it to the consumer. The act of returning it to the consumer is literally returning the difference between the inflated price and true value which allows inflation to settle.

Everything that democrats and congress have been 'pretending' to do has had the exact opposite effect on the economy. Powell pretends to know what he's doing, he thinks hiking wallstreet a few BP is going to solve what's actually occurring in the stores.. This is NOT the case, while government can't regulate businesses. The FED is soley responsible for going after businesses that do this, and they've not been doing their job. So Congress needs to pass a law that penalizes and prevents profit growth. So that instead of 'taxing a %' which gives businesses the idea of increasing their prices for more profit.. they just take it ALL as illegal and ill gotten gains.. which is by law what is suppose to happen anyway.

Considering we are 'still' under the declaration of emergency. Gouging prices during an emergency is defined as illegal and the money gained is no different then drug or sex trafficking money. Which by law is confiscated should it be found: like during raids. So this isn't a MARX idea, this isn't a GLOBALIST idea. This is the LAW and has been there since WW2(because of the steel, metal and fabric shortage). Now let's see who can argue against it.
edit on 2-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

edit on 7/2/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This global food shortage looks like a plan and I havent heard much about a real good excuse for why, whats making it happen.
edit on 2-7-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Is troodough a newfie?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Simply for your effort

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My image of kind, patient Canadians has been forever ruined.
You have scum in your Parliament as bad as US Congress.
Looks like the WEF has placed enough of their young global leaders.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Thanks , makes sense and I get it!

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

He should go green by dropping his paste on eye lashes.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

HE probably gets that done to him. It would explain why his fake eyebrows slid of his face on TV a while ago.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
My image of kind, patient Canadians has been forever ruined.
You have scum in your Parliament as bad as US Congress.
Looks like the WEF has placed enough of their young global leaders.

This,

The moment Klaus Schwab said this, the first that came to mind was Trudeau.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join