It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 -- Picking Sides

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If there will be a new WW, it will be most likely about resources. In that case, emerging economic powerhouses China, Russia, India and Brasil may team up against the established economies as USA, EU, Japan (more or less as someone else also have stated).

On the other hand, current US movements in the middle east may be perceived by others as economic dominance, thus virtually everyone else against the USA is my other pick for a WW.

Edit: but yeah, let us all hope and try to prevent such a catastrophe as a new WW.

Blobber

[edit on 3-4-2005 by Blobber]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
By the way, why did someone posted NATO against a certain group with Germany and France in it?

The EU will never let those two countries down as it will break the union, the whole of the EU will most likely abandon NATO rather than breaking up the union. Even the UK has chosen for participation in EU battlegroups despite much criticism from Washington as the EU battlegroups will weaken NATO.

Blobber

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blobber
By the way, why did someone posted NATO against a certain group with Germany and France in it?

The EU will never let those two countries down as it will break the union, the whole of the EU will most likely abandon NATO rather than breaking up the union. Even the UK has chosen for participation in EU battlegroups despite much criticism from Washington as the EU battlegroups will weaken NATO.

The EU has no military force period..
Also we europeans will not turn our backs on the USA, we have spilled blood and had our blood spilled together for over a century...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
After reflecting on the past world wars, I have decided on the best place for us to hold the combat. The arena should be set somewhere that has been completely left out of the fun so far. Switzerland.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

The EU has no military force period..
Also we europeans will not turn our backs on the USA, we have spilled blood and had our blood spilled together for over a century...

Well ok I can understand the historic relationship that we have with the US, but still breaking up the union because of that ?

Also it is not true that the EU doesn't have an army, they have the battlegroups now (which is small I know), but they (the policy makers) are going for the militarization of the EU.

Blobber

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
STOP, PEOPLE!!

Now I have your attention, people.

World War III (or World War IV, take your pick) is NOT about whose countries taking sides in a world war.

It is all about the planned destruction of national sovereignty: the ultimate aim of the NWO Elite to destroy national sovereignty by pitting country against country based on its history of rivalry, hostility, territory/sea dispute, nationalistic/ethnic/religious hatred, or any sort of problem among those countries. Most countries possess different kind of essential resources and/or surplus materials for the world body but to gain the overall control of those resources, the NWO Elite intends to pit country against country by intercontinental free trade regulations, black military operations, financial manipulations of national markets, threats of terrorism and/or bio-weaponized plagues or war.

The key goals are to eliminate national boundaries, national and religious allegiances, divide the whole human race between the Haves and the Have-Nots (only after drastic population reductions), force war-torn countries to sign away its national sovereignties, convert countries into continental-based regions, embrace a world government under a global leadership of some sorts. (It may be likely that of the "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley with the movie, "Code 46" thrown in for a good measure.)

You may dare to say that China, India or Brazil to be the superpowers of the future but that is remains to be seen. It's all based on which country have the upper advantages over all others and the NWO Elite will still get to ensure that ALL countries are destroyed for good and the lone "victorious" superpower will eventually be betrayed and stabbed in the back by the NWO Elite.

That make something out of a giant Shakespeare play of tribulations, treason and tragedy, if you will.

[edit on 4/3/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blobber

Well ok I can understand the historic relationship that we have with the US, but still breaking up the union because of that ?

Also it is not true that the EU doesn't have an army, they have the battlegroups now (which is small I know), but they (the policy makers) are going for the militarization of the EU.

Blobber

The union wont break....all this france being against you is a load of twaddle...overhyped IMO...the french though arogant (as always
) are not stupid and know that they share a bond with the US that cant be broken or burnt....

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
What if World War III is not between any countries? It could be a war FOR the world. All countries standing together. Wouldn't it be shocking if world war III was actually a war for the world? In other words, a threat from outside of earth.
[edit on 3-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

I was just looking to see if anyone had mentioned this yet and you did. Prsident Reagan hinted at this. There are Bible verses that allude to this. And we have the movie that shows us the fight, "Independence Day" and the new one coming out "War Of The Worlds"

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I tend to agree that this WWIII scenario of the whole world versus outsiders has merit. The ancient texts describe a return of some kind. Sort of a check in to see if we have been taking care of the garden as good stewards or not. The visitors are predicted to give us a failing grade and discipline us somehow. If indeed we do fight back, I see it as a case of the flea fighting the dog, I don't give us much hope. We will likely just make it worse. But, on the bright side, according to the ancient Vedic texts, this is as bad as it gets, and then after our spanking, a new 'golden age' dawns.
that's something to keep in mind when we face the music, as it were.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here it is the List of who will be on whose side.

Well on Side A
China,
North Korea,
Iran,
Palenstine,
several other Islamic countries that do not like the USA or have no real ties to the US.

Side B.
USA
UK
Israel
South Korea
A few latin countries, and a few other smaller European countries

I don't think France or Germany would get involved except to sell weaponry to whomever wants to buy it and make a quick buck.

The winner will decide who was the Bad Guy and who was the winner. Either way millions die before the War is over.

I would imagin that the war would last 6 to 8 years long and depending on how bold the other side is I would imagin Hawaii being taken over by the Chinese and then it would be a stale mate for a while because once you invade the US them Good Ole boys are going to come out of the hills and snipe every person in uniform that isn't American. Thats why the US will not be invaded.

I think most of the fighting will take place in Asia(North Korea region) and the Middle East (Isreal and parts of easten europe)

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
After careful consideration I have decided to ally myself with belgium and canada. Because really without giant waffles and maple syrup life just isn't worth living.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sugarlump
After careful consideration I have decided to ally myself with belgium and canada. Because really without giant waffles and maple syrup life just isn't worth living.

A wise choice, and don't forget Canadian cheddar cheese and Belgian chocolate. And, of course, Canadian beer.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Canada won't be safe,

one of the possible entries for the Chinese would be to invade thru Alaska and then come down thru canada and take out the Northern States first.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by demosthenes
Canada won't be safe,

one of the possible entries for the Chinese would be to invade thru Alaska and then come down thru canada and take out the Northern States first.

Yeah, well we Canucks aren't scared, we're bigger than China anyway...( in geographical area), and we know what travelling from Alaska to the US border is like. I hope they have good leaf springs, and lots of spare tires. Our military base in Alberta could have hundreds of personel at the Alaska border with days..... so they can try all they want.
Of course, the other thing is that the anti-missile defense system of the USA could be a problem. The most likely vector for incoming ICBM's is over Canada, and the anti-missile missiles range dictates that the fireworks will all happen over Canada, which could be a problem....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I dont' think that the Chinese would use Nukes, it would just be bad for them because we got more and their country would just be a pile of ash after the dust settled. I don't know if you guys would be able to handle the Chinese by yourself. I don't mean any offense but they have a million man army and thats during peace time so I imagin that they can field at least another million for accupation purposes. The US would send some troops and definitly some Air support.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
The union wont break....all this france being against you is a load of twaddle...overhyped IMO...the french though arogant (as always
) are not stupid and know that they share a bond with the US that cant be broken or burnt....

Well personally, I won't hold my breath on the French coming to our aid. However, I DO know that France would DEFINATLY not fight AGAINST us.

I see them trying to stay the hell out of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hmm the French, Well I really can't say that they would come and fight along with us either. They have become to passive over time and are not really a nation of warriors any more. I think that the French people would say something around "The Americans brought it on themselves and they deserve what they get". So I wouldn't count on them coming to our aid either.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by demosthenes
I dont' think that the Chinese would use Nukes, it would just be bad for them because we got more and their country would just be a pile of ash after the dust settled. I don't know if you guys would be able to handle the Chinese by yourself. I don't mean any offense but they have a million man army and thats during peace time so I imagin that they can field at least another million for accupation purposes. The US would send some troops and definitly some Air support.

Well, Canada has as many as 50 000 military personnel, although they are scattered across the globe right now. But, as I said above, there are a few hundred based in Alberta, only five hundred miles or so away, that we could mobilize at a moments notice to respond, and they could be here likely within 24 hours. I am sure that if we were invaded as described, the US would have personnel there before we did. The bases in WA are closer. I bet that there is an agreement already in place so that the US can just go ahead, without having to waste any time getting approval. I hope that would be the case, anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yeah I think that's were NATO would come in and then it would be Nato vs Chinese and who ever else was on their side. Plus if the Chinese were to use nukes then they would want to get the Anti-missile defense out of the way so that would probably be their first choice. Isn't there a road along the west coast of Canada. Or a highway that would paralles the pipelines from Alaska to the states??

Are Canadians allowed to have firearms? And what do you think would be the turn out for a call to arms/militia?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by Event Horizon
What if World War III is not between any countries? It could be a war FOR the world. All countries standing together. Wouldn't it be shocking if world war III was actually a war for the world? In other words, a threat from outside of earth.
[edit on 3-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

I was just looking to see if anyone had mentioned this yet and you did. Prsident Reagan hinted at this. There are Bible verses that allude to this. And we have the movie that shows us the fight, "Independence Day" and the new one coming out "War Of The Worlds"

Well there are a lot of Biblical references and some end time preachers that say when God returns with his angels and the final battle is fought, it will be fought on earth. Which would allude that all the nukes that you see countries creating, all the area51 spaceship type stuff could equate to that.

---

On the other side of the coin, if aliens do exist, as I stated before, I think they would try to kill us and take our resources. Because think about it.

You are on a planet and things are very bad. You resources are depleting and your people are dying. You fear that eventually your planet will end. What do you do if you discover earth?

Do you come in peace, try to move your entire planet over in peace and coexist knowing how your planet was destroyed. Seeing it destroyed in the same way by humans, would you be ok with that?

Or do you destroy the humans and take their planet before they ruin it completely.

I'm skeptical about that, but I think if you believe in aliens, that's the most logical approach. We didn't go into space to explore life, we went into space incase our planet is at risk of ending I think.

Which is interesting when you think about it. Was the space program created because our leaders know that the earth is soon to end?

Why else would they spend billions on space programs just to find out there isn't life and nobody complains and shuts them down.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join