It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant caravan over 7,000 people in southern Mexico dissolved

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

About 7,000 migrants heading north to Mexico City were dispersed. It's mind boggling how the Mexican immigration authorities were able to do this. Apparently they held talks with spokespeople for the caravan.

This seems unheard of. I've never heard of anything like this happening before. Not sure what will happen to the 7,000 people trying to migrate north. Don't know if they will go back to their home countries or stay in Mexico.

I wonder if these types of agreements will happen with future groups trying to migrate north from Central and South America. It will be interesting to see what happens.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I just got back from Playa del Carmen (Cancun area), and I saw several signs on the sign of the road offering immigration help to the U.S. with a phone number. I should have taken a picture.

a reply to: ChiefD

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

So, they aren't sending them? It was all a lie?

edit on 12/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No. They were coming. But these caravans hurt the lefts chances in November so they will stop for a while.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

No. They were coming. But these caravans hurt the lefts chances in November so they will stop for a while.

way to spoil it early. I wanted to hear all about freedom and my privilege.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

way to spoil it early. I wanted to hear all about freedom and my privilege.

Sorry.

*spoiler alert*

In the end, they don't care about the 7000 lives that they uprooted to bring in this caravan, they now have nothing in a strange country and no help moving forward. All bc of left politics.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

if they cared at all, they would have stopped all those babies from getting raped by cartels on their way here.
I'm convinced Hell has a special place for those who let that kind of thing go.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Pretty much says it all.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

No, Trump said they (assumedly Mexico, or some South American government) were sending them.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The U.S. fertility rate hit a record low in 2020 — just as it did in 2019, and 2018. Although the COVID-19 pandemic seems to have accelerated this decline, the drop has been underway for years. The total fertility rate — the average number of children a woman is expected to have over her lifetime — now sits at 1.64 children per woman in the U.S. Not only is this the lowest rate recorded since the government began tracking these stats in the 1930s, but it’s well below the so-called “replacement-level fertility” of about 2.1.

The latter number is what social scientists and policymakers have long regarded as the rate a country should maintain to keep population numbers stable. When the fertility rate falls below replacement level, the population grows older and shrinks, which can slow economic growth and strain government budgets. Today’s babies are tomorrow’s workers and taxpayers

One thing that stands out is the age group represented by all the photos is how young they all seem to be. Importing 'breeders' to for sustainability makes some sense, in this context. They're young enough to be adaptable and produce future workers, trained in servitude via the public school system.

Then there's they added perk of the migrants showing their gratitude by voting liberal. Oh! That's right; they can't vote. At least, not legally.

We tend to look at one problem at a time, when in reality everything going on overlaps, interconnects and has a director and massive production crew behind each segment of societal change.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No, Trump said they (assumedly Mexico, or some South American government) were sending them.

Your right, he did. And was right. They are being sent...at the request of the progressives-and with progressive money for financing.

And that is why, after inflation and all the other boondoggles and gaffes from this administration, they been asked to stop for the time being...at this point in time, those migrants are 7000 more problems they can't add to the midterms.

Quite simple and evil to play with those lives.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Given the hundreds of lies and deceptions, I would hesitate to automatically believe this story 😁

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It's mind boggling how the Mexican immigration authorities were able to do this

If Mexican immigration state authorities were able to dissolve Migrant caravan over 7,000 people.

But likely arent for political or agenda reasons it shows there is a agenda behind the Migrant caravans

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I don’t know. I was just surprised at how the Mexican immigration authorities were able to disperse that many people. It seems really strange.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The President of Mexico cares about the Migrant's welfare. He described to the leaders how America is going down the tubes, thanks to the Biden administration.

In fact, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador told Biden last week, discussing anything with him would be a waste of time, because he's illegitimate, and only in the White House temporarily.

Source: apnews.com...

Frankly, most world leaders feel that way about Joe Biden and his administration.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I blame biden for that caravan dissolving. It happened on his watch after all.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I blame biden for that caravan dissolving. It happened on his watch after all.

I'll post the REAL reason why it happened, as explained on FoxNews yesterday (they were so disappointed), if noone else does.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

This should show us all a lot actually. Diverted and seperated into smaller groups is more likely.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I don’t know. I was just surprised at how the Mexican immigration authorities were able to disperse that many people. It seems really strange.

Perhaps Mexico provided visas for the people to resettle there, in Mexico? I thought that most of the caravans come from other South American countries?

edit on 12/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

This should show us all a lot actually. Diverted and seperated into smaller groups is more likely.

BINGO!: focuswashington.com...

Believe it or not, Biden has made Mexico more appealing to work/live, than America.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join