It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Beiber Cancels World Tour Due To Facial Paralysis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
There's not 1, but 2 studies that show a direct link between the covid vaccines and Ramsay Hunt Symdrome:

Study 1: Ramsay Hunt syndrome following COVID-19 vaccination

Study 2: Ramsay Hunt syndrome following mRNA SARS-COV-2 vaccine

Also:

edit on 12-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well I hope she recovers fully and is able to tour soon.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
Lol..how dare you assume it's gender!!!

edit on 12-6-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Unfortunately this one is worse than bells palsy.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Repeating myself, but The Gateway Pundit is not a legitimate news source. They are at best a hoax site. I don’t know why anyone in their right mind would believe this garbage. But you use them as a “news” source in pretty much every post.

So what are you trying to convey here? That Bieber does not have face paralysis and that is just made up by this source? The how and why is what is being debated here and, rightfully so since this industry that is being discussed here has acted very shady and in saying that i am right now only limiting this to their covid vaccine and not the fact that this is about the least trusted company in the least trusted corporate branch in the world and their product.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Is Beiber even vaxxed?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Is Beiber even vaxxed?

In your case it doesn't matter if he did or did not because since he did, you're gonna say it wasn't the vaxx. So why even ask?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Repeating myself, but The Gateway Pundit is not a legitimate news source. They are at best a hoax site. I don’t know why anyone in their right mind would believe this garbage. But you use them as a “news” source in pretty much every post.

Did you even bother to click the link to find that they posted the original video from Instagram of himself saying he has half his face paralyzed? LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

Did you even bother to click the link to find that they posted the original video from Instagram of himself saying he has half his face paralyzed? LOL

Of course not.

Use fallacies, change topic, attack the character not the argument, cherry pick, and if all else fails disapear only to reappear later to do the same thing in another thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

So we should thank the illness for saving us from Bieber?
works for me!

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

So we should thank the illness for saving us from Bieber?
works for me!

I mean Justin beiber is an illness but I don't wish ill health on anyone.

In this battle of good versus evil, one side has to have some sort of morality.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In truth neither do I. Morals, ethics and standards are useful to establish a reasoned opinion and that is always a good thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Is Beiber even vaxxed?

What would be the point to have his wife vaxxed and not him ?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Ya, you’re repeating yourself. You don’t like some messengers.

Do you shoot at your mailman when he brings you bills? Poor bugger must sneak up your path.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: LordAhriman

I broke out when 2 of my kids had covid. Should I blame it on covid? Or did people not get shingles before this?

No you should blame stress , A dormant Virus like shingles is commonly triggered by Stress and in your case having two children get Covid at the same time is very stressful.

Look mate not everything is caused by the Vaccines BUT when there are so many healthy people having Strokes , Heart Attacks , Palsy and other random afflictions .

you would be a fool not to look at the common denominator = " The Vaccine "

Pretty much the most logical thing that's been said. No, you can't blame everything on the vaccine, but a smart person would CONSIDER the vaccine amidst so many weird and "rare" things happening all over the place.

Consideration is fine, but OP just calls it a slam dunk..every time, so..

The thing is, refusing to even consider the vaccine in relation to all of the supposed increase in these ailments just fuels suspicion.

It’s like they’re covering their butts or intentionally getting folks worked up.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You could try what I did. Follow the links they provide to their sources. Just a thought. Their sources have a few more details.

Any ways, doing so led me to claims that her clot was allegedly due to a small hole in her heart causing a 'mini-stroke'. (Had a non vaxxed friend have this happen to them about a year ago.)

Just a few months ago, in March, his wife Hailey Bieber was hospitalized due to a small blood clot in her brain. The 25-year-old model said she had suffered a mini-stroke caused by a small hole in her heart that allowed a clot travel to her brain.

and his paralysis?

Canadian singer Justin Bieber shocked his fans on Friday when he revealed he has been experiencing facial paralysis due to a rare virus. The 28-year-old said he has been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt syndrome. “Ramsay Hunt syndrome occurs when a shingles outbreak affects the facial nerve near one of your ears, according to Mayo Clinic. It can cause painful shingles rash, facial paralysis and hearing loss in the affected ear.” KTLA reported.

Those are from KTLA News that the OP article links to.

2 seconds web searches are also a great way to confirm or deny as story.

Any hoo, while both things are possible, seems weird they'd both have something like these things so close together and that those things are very much like known covid 'vaccine' side-effects.

But I doubt anyone outside ATS is gonna come out and blame the 'vaxx' and the 'sheep' definitely won't. Not that they check for themselves but they'll 'believe the science', with science being whatever Fauci and friends tell them it is cos reading is hard!

So yeah as someone un-vaccinated who has been fine and healthy the last 3 years (well as healthy as I can be) who also as friends who bitch about problems they have now they didn't have pre-vaxx I'm gonna say it's the so called 'vaccines' doing it.
edit on 12-6-2022 by AtomicKangaroo because: forgot link

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Insurance companies (my industry) are figuring out that the Vaccines are causing an increase in chronic illnesses. It's like the vaccines exploit whatever weakness is present in the body, and causes that weakness to show itself as a full-blow illness or condition.

I have a cousin who always had a minor sciatic nerve problem. Now he SUDDENLY needs a walker and wheelchair to get around, after being vaxxed and boosted in 2021.

Another relative had hypertension for 35 years. Controlled with Rx. Suddenly, 3 weeks after his booster, Fred has a stroke. His speech is slurred. And, he just contracted Covd-19 last weekend.

Q-anon has repeatedly said the depth of evil present in those who run our world is more than mankind could handle knowing. Not me, but I understand what he means.

Evil exists & always has … Since Rome man has been trying to pull all of Earth under one controlling rule.
Artificial Intelligence will eventually take over , and one good aspect of machine awareness is that it will reject the ill morals of mankind.
We are natural born animals who are programmed to dominate.
90% of all people if given power over others, would abuse others for personal gain or worse.
There is no secret group working together as Q likes to tout . Powerful men hate each other & seek to dominate their contemporaries.
Take Musk , Gates & Bezos for instance… They hate each other, but if they worked together they could run the world .
There has been far worse times than what we see now.
If the Roman Catholic Church , Nazis, & Muslims can’t conquer the world … then who is ?
There is one giant secret society that always wins & that is Love , Light & God
Life itself is a conspiracy of our animal self vs our divine.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Common sense tried warn people like Justin Beiber, but she didn't listen and now she's paying the consequences of democrat propaganda.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: LordAhriman

I broke out when 2 of my kids had covid. Should I blame it on covid? Or did people not get shingles before this?

No you should blame stress , A dormant Virus like shingles is commonly triggered by Stress and in your case having two children get Covid at the same time is very stressful.

Look mate not everything is caused by the Vaccines BUT when there are so many healthy people having Strokes , Heart Attacks , Palsy and other random afflictions .

you would be a fool not to look at the common denominator = " The Vaccine "

Pretty much the most logical thing that's been said. No, you can't blame everything on the vaccine, but a smart person would CONSIDER the vaccine amidst so many weird and "rare" things happening all over the place.

Consideration is fine, but OP just calls it a slam dunk..every time, so..

The thing is, refusing to even consider the vaccine in relation to all of the supposed increase in these ailments just fuels suspicion.

It’s like they’re covering their butts or intentionally getting folks worked up.

I agree with you , the campaign that these vaccines are safe & have little to harm is foolish imo.
The world has just willingly enrolled themselves into the largest medical & drug trial ever .
Phizer completes 7 year trials on drugs monthly at times , yet even those have a 40% or higher recall due to bad outcomes.
Just wait until just before mid terms when we are locked down over the new monkey rash ebola strain that jumped to humans via Amish animal relations .

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I clicked on your link and what it shows is very interesting AND what I’ve been saying the whole time.
You have to scroll down to all the studies.

It really appears like we are damned if we do and damned if we don’t.
That disease shows up in both vaccinated and unvaccinated people (that have Covid)
It also can affect people that have HIV…

Remember when Selena Gomez had all kinds of health problems and they said it was Lupus or her Kidneys, what if it was really HIV and they just didn’t want to kill her & Bieber’s career? Just total speculation at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join