It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Beiber Cancels World Tour Due To Facial Paralysis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Very cute sarcasm. Could it be the Vax? Maybe. Is it more likely related to the congenital heart opening which allowed the clot to travel, combined with her personal risk factor of migranes and the pill? Throw in long travel and there is your most likely source. However if you have a link to an article which states her doc is lying about it and one that states it was the Vax, I would love to see it.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: LordAhriman

I broke out when 2 of my kids had covid. Should I blame it on covid? Or did people not get shingles before this?

No you should blame stress , A dormant Virus like shingles is commonly triggered by Stress and in your case having two children get Covid at the same time is very stressful.

Look mate not everything is caused by the Vaccines BUT when there are so many healthy people having Strokes , Heart Attacks , Palsy and other random afflictions .

you would be a fool not to look at the common denominator = " The Vaccine "

Pretty much the most logical thing that's been said. No, you can't blame everything on the vaccine, but a smart person would CONSIDER the vaccine amidst so many weird and "rare" things happening all over the place.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: LordAhriman

I broke out when 2 of my kids had covid. Should I blame it on covid? Or did people not get shingles before this?

No you should blame stress , A dormant Virus like shingles is commonly triggered by Stress and in your case having two children get Covid at the same time is very stressful.

Look mate not everything is caused by the Vaccines BUT when there are so many healthy people having Strokes , Heart Attacks , Palsy and other random afflictions .

you would be a fool not to look at the common denominator = " The Vaccine "

Pretty much the most logical thing that's been said. No, you can't blame everything on the vaccine, but a smart person would CONSIDER the vaccine amidst so many weird and "rare" things happening all over the place.

Consideration is fine, but OP just calls it a slam dunk..every time, so..

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Consider this. EVERYONE who took the vax will die someday. Let that sink in.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

You bet, we are in the same club.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Everything I can find says it's a known, but rare side effect that happens 1-3 days after the first shot. I would imagine the Beib has been vaxxed a lot longer than that with the international travel he does.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Hollyweird is Suffering from Self Depravation , they Wholly Reject that Which is the CORE of America , Personal Freedoms . They are ALL SLAVES to their WOKE Ideologies , and Will Eventually Physically Depart this World None the Wiser. My Condolences.......

banned.video...

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Insurance companies (my industry) are figuring out that the Vaccines are causing an increase in chronic illnesses. It's like the vaccines exploit whatever weakness is present in the body, and causes that weakness to show itself as a full-blow illness or condition.

I have a cousin who always had a minor sciatic nerve problem. Now he SUDDENLY needs a walker and wheelchair to get around, after being vaxxed and boosted in 2021.

Another relative had hypertension for 35 years. Controlled with Rx. Suddenly, 3 weeks after his booster, Fred has a stroke. His speech is slurred. And, he just contracted Covd-19 last weekend.

Q-anon has repeatedly said the depth of evil present in those who run our world is more than mankind could handle knowing. Not me, but I understand what he means.

I imagine the Covid-19 virus is causing these things.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

As much as I hate Justin Bieber, I have to say, chill man.

Unless he actively promoted the vaccines it's not really funny.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Very cute sarcasm.
...Maybe. Is it more likely ... most likely source....

Thanks.
Glad to confirm that neither of us is in the purview of science, and all we're doing is guessing, and farting in the wind.
We are in the world of opinions, claims, and beliefs.
Many have a hard time distinguishing that from, uhhmmmm : not that.

Your guesses are assuming that Big-Harma™, MSM™, and Government™ are all honest, and have not been lying to us about what is in the Jibber-Jabbers™, along with the harm they cause, and that they are all as honest as the day is long.

Personally : am kinda leaning the other way.

But please, keep making excuses for them.
As long as you state clearly like you just did, that it is nothing more than belief and opinion, nobody will have a problem with it.

But that's just my opinion...

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Whatever helps you sleep.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

No I'm going on personal experience of my 22 year old daughter being told by her doc that he did not recommend the pill because of stroke risks and her own migranes and my doc when I was having issues at 42 stating they could try birth control pills but he didn't want to as the risk of stroke increases dramatically as you get older. Smoking at any age on birth control also increases a stroke risk as well.

Could it be the Vax, again, possibly, but this woman had 3-4 issues that are basically a perfect storm for this to occur.

As an anecdote. The 22 year old is not on the pill currently, is vaxxed and traveled to Europe. No issues.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptComa88
a reply to: vNex92

As much as I hate Justin Bieber, I have to say, chill man.

Unless he actively promoted the vaccines it's not really funny.

Believe i know but for Justin Beiber to have this type of condition? usually i had only some who get it after vaccination even the flu vaccines sometimes but they do get well over time.

I do hope Justin gets well.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Whatever helps you sleep.

I'll sleep just fine either way

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You're over thinking things!

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCaretaker05

Who? His young healthy wife got a blot clot in her brain from the clot shot, then he gets facial paralysis from the shingles virus reactivation, from the same shot.
edit on 12-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Feb 22nd, way before Beibers Ramsay Hunt Syndrome:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Steve Kirsch did a substack article on this.

He's extremely sure it was caused by the vaxx.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join