It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Beiber Cancels World Tour Due To Facial Paralysis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

edit on Fri Jun 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
Hailey Bieber Blood Clotting Stroke Caused by Covid-19 Vaccine? Chatter on Social Media Fuels Conspiracy Theory

LINK

Hours after Hailey Bieber, wife of Justin Bieber, announced that she was hospitalized for a blood clot, conspiracy theory blamed it on Covid-19 vaccine. Hailey had made the announcement on her Instagram page

Right, so Beiber and his young healthy wife they both have super rare conditions occur within a few months of each other. It must just be another coincidence.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ramsay Hunt syndrome following covid 19 vaccination.

A study backs this up:

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Insurance companies (my industry) are figuring out that the Vaccines are causing an increase in chronic illnesses. It's like the vaccines exploit whatever weakness is present in the body, and causes that weakness to show itself as a full-blow illness or condition.

I have a cousin who always had a minor sciatic nerve problem. Now he SUDDENLY needs a walker and wheelchair to get around, after being vaxxed and boosted in 2021.

Another relative had hypertension for 35 years. Controlled with Rx. Suddenly, 3 weeks after his booster, Fred has a stroke. His speech is slurred. And, he just contracted Covd-19 last weekend.

Q-anon has repeatedly said the depth of evil present in those who run our world is more than mankind could handle knowing. Not me, but I understand what he means.

lol q anon is not a person, and if your talking about then project veritas than lol

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

What? Too many lols not much sense.
I am no fan of q anon but is that small part all you got out of the above post, which has a lot of valid info?

edit on 11-6-2022 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: MConnalley

What? Too many lols not much sense.
I am no fan of q anon but is that small part all you got out of the above post, which has a lot of valid info?

I am taking the info in i just have a personal issue with thinking q anon is one person, this reminds me of a close friend. I don't have an issue with anyone, just laughing at q-anon the "person", not the large group of people.
edit on 11-6-2022 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Last year, our family doctor was challenging my wife and I about not getting the vax. He wasn't rude, but a bit pushy.

This year, not a peep about it.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: musicismagic

Last year, our family doctor was challenging my wife and I about not getting the vax. He wasn't rude, but a bit pushy.

This year, not a peep about it.

Cheers

Yea my doctor doesn't even mention it anymore when before they weren't insistent but it was mentioned rather frequently.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There is more to the wife's story that people are implying. She had a congenital heart defect since birth allowing a clot to escape the hole in her heart. She also recently went on birth control, even though she already experienced migranes. Not good. If you're unaware, birth control pills always present a risk of a stroke especially higher with other factors. She also had Covid. Combine all of those factors with a long flight from Europe.

Baldwin Bieber was later diagnosed with a patent foramen ovale or PFO, a small opening in the heart that didn't close the way it should after birth, which doctors said caused the blood clot to move from her heart to her brain, and led to her mini stroke.Helpfully posting definitions of medical terms on the screen, Bieber said the doctors looked for a “PFO” (Patent Foramen Ovale), which is a hole in the heart that didn’t properly close at birth. They also concluded a few crucial things: she had recently started birth control that she should not have been on because of her migraines, she had also recently flown from to and from Paris without getting up or moving around or wearing compression socks and that she had recently had COVID, which they thought was “a contributing factor.”They told her, however, that she didn’t have a PFO, so after discharge she went to UCLA in search of more answers. There, the team did a Trans Cranial Doppler test, which uses sound waves to detect problems that could affect blood flow to the brain. The results showed that she had a “grade 5 PFO,” the highest grade you can have, meaning the blood clot traveled to her heart.But Bieber said in her case it escaped through the hole in her heart and traveled to her brain. The recommendation was to have a PFO Closure, which involves going in through the femoral artery in the groin and traveling up into the heart and inserting a button that closes the hole in your heart. She said she recently got the PFO closure done and it went very smoothly.

Billboard

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
There is more to the wife's story that people are implying. She had a congenital heart defect since birth allowing a clot to escape the hole in her heart. She also recently went on birth control, even though she already experienced migranes. Not good. If you're unaware, birth control pills always present a risk of a stroke especially higher with other factors. She also had Covid.Combine all of those factors with a long flight from Europe.

is that some hint of acknowledgement that Pilots might be at a higher risk for stoke due to some strange new coincidence that introduced itself into the equation just recently?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I mean if they have migranes and take birth control along with the known risk of not getting up during long flights or not wearing compression socks then sure I guess. Long road trips or flights are not a sudden new risk.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I had a TERRIBLE case of shingles from the vax, and a friend of mine has it on his face and behind an eye right now.

Except I got shingles 5 months before my first shot, and he's unvaccinated.

I broke out when 2 of my kids had covid. Should I blame it on covid? Or did people not get shingles before this?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I broke out when 2 of my kids had covid. Should I blame it on covid? Or did people not get shingles before this?

No you should blame stress , A dormant Virus like shingles is commonly triggered by Stress and in your case having two children get Covid at the same time is very stressful.

Look mate not everything is caused by the Vaccines BUT when there are so many healthy people having Strokes , Heart Attacks , Palsy and other random afflictions .

you would be a fool not to look at the common denominator = " The Vaccine "

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Ramsay Hunt syndrome following covid 19 vaccination.

A study backs this up:

SOURCE

I salute your constant Research mate , good job.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

my sisters rabbit recently had bell's palsy and granted he is a rabbit but it took a good couple of months for it to go away all the way

i knew someone that had bell's palsy as a high schooler and her face went back to perfect so if i were The Beebs i wouldnt worry

i saw the video he put out, cynical me was questioning if he was faking it until he blinked and looked up and the right eye and eye lid didnt move.

feel bad for the young man, people forget how young he is.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
There is more to the wife's story that people are implying. She had a congenital heart defect since birth allowing a clot to escape the hole in her heart. She also recently went on birth control, even though she already experienced migranes. Not good. If you're unaware, birth control pills always present a risk of a stroke especially higher with other factors. She also had Covid. Combine all of those factors with a long flight from Europe. ...

Good work Smith !

Now nobody will suspect it could have anything to do with their addiction to injecting experimental and toxic bioweapons into their body.

Excellent !

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Repeating myself, but The Gateway Pundit is not a legitimate news source. They are at best a hoax site. I don’t know why anyone in their right mind would believe this garbage. But you use them as a “news” source in pretty much every post.

Because some people actively search out what confirms their bias, and nothing else. My stepmom had this..30 years ago, I guess she teleported into the future, got the vax, teleported back. So, the only person I've personally known get this, was 30 years ago.

As for Bieber cancells...yes Virginia..there is a Santa Claus!!..jk Biebs
edit on 11-6-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I had a TERRIBLE case of shingles from the vax, and a friend of mine has it on his face and behind an eye right now.

Except I got shingles 5 months before my first shot, and he's unvaccinated.

Ask the vaccine manufacturers why it's on the insert if you have an issue with this being fake news.

I'm under the impression they never lie.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Exactly, they even list it as a possible adverse effect.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: noscopebacon

my sisters rabbit recently had bell's palsy and granted he is a rabbit but it took a good couple of months for it to go away all the way

i knew someone that had bell's palsy as a high schooler and her face went back to perfect so if i were The Beebs i wouldnt worry

i saw the video he put out, cynical me was questioning if he was faking it until he blinked and looked up and the right eye and eye lid didnt move.

feel bad for the young man, people forget how young he is.

It's not bells palsy technically, but him and his wife were both vaxx injured.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join