It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 6th public hearing live

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

This was an attack on our Democracy.

Mmmmhmmmm

Thanks CNN.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Then there should have been no problems with Pelosi accepting the original Republicans who were appointed - yet she removed them and only appointed 2 Republican Trump haters. There should have been no problem releasing all the video yet Pelosi said no. There should have been no problem with bringing in witnesses that didnt support Dems timeline of events, but Pelosi denied them.

The crap at the Capital started while Trump was still giving his speech, yet Democrats keep lying and saaying Trumped called on them to attack.

How many "civilians" in the crowd that day were undercover employees of federal law enforcement / intelligence agencies?

Most importantly why cant we see EVERYTHING that transpired that day? Instead we are allowed access to cherry picked videos and witnesses.

The only danger to National security is coming from Democrats.

Side note and not to nit pick but the US is NOT a Democracy. It is a Constitutional Representative Republic and contrary to popular belief there is a difference between the 2.
edit on 9-6-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
WTF

"Was like a war scene"
"Slipping in people's blood"
"Blood all over me"
"Carnage"
"Hand to hand combat"

This lady needs to be given a dictionary......
No picture/video evidence of blood and carnage everywhere.
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

What Democracy?

The US is a Constitutional Republic in which a set of laws establishes the guiding principals of those elected to represent the populace rather than their own goals or party affiliations. Such as using a police force to operate under the color of law to do their bidding, like an unconstitutional gun search and confiscation program.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

ABC declined the Weinstein scoop after NBC declined the Weinstein scoop. All criminals and perverts. CNN's problem was that too many of them were dumb enough to get caught.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

She had a Traumatic Brain Injury and has been unable to work since Jan6 despite jumping right back in that day…cause payday.
edit on 9-6-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

She had a Traumatic Brain Injury and has been unable to work since Jan6 despite jumping right back in hat day…cause payday.

In other words Dems brought in a "witness" to bolster their story and chose a witness where if anyone attacks her credibility will be demonized by the media because they are attacking a "hero" that suffered brain damage at the hands of Trump supporters...

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yep.

But I really like the ending video of all the Proud Boys that “admitted to hearing Trump say…” in exchange for probation. After the documentary filmmaker established that the Proud Boys never went to Trump’s Speech. So how does that work again?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
WTF

"Was like a war scene"
"Blood all over me"
"Carnage"
"Hand to hand combat"

Only if you were standing near Ashli Babbitt when Pelosi's goon, officer Michael Byrd, murdered her in cold blood.

edit on 6/9/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

She had a Traumatic Brain Injury and has been unable to work since Jan6 despite jumping right back in that day…cause payday.

PTSD = Traumatic Brain Injury...Yes?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

.....because of Democrats is that's how that works.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not entirely.... Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a reaction to something that triggers a psychological response and the person doesn't quite understand that its there and occurring, sometimes completely ignoring it. A person being in a crowd where someone pulls a gun and start shooting people. The innocent people who were present might have adverse reactions to loud noises and not understand why. In the above the loud noises, in the persons brain, are gunshots.

A traumatic brain injury is a physical injury to the brain and it can lead to PTDS but the issues is more physical and neurological and less psyche related.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
WTF

"Was like a war scene"
"Blood all over me"
"Carnage"
"Hand to hand combat"

And the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress goes to……….Cariline Edwards.

“I would like to thank Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Liz Cheney for helping me with my lines, without they’re help, I couldn’t remember any of them”

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well, it worked for the cops who originally testified. The Dems probably thought they got away with it the first time so why not shoot for round 2.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

No.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is a mental condition caused by observing or participation in events. Survivor Guilt is a form of PTSD so is Night Terrors as a consequence of war or excessive observation of events. You could have a “nagging conscience” about a justified use of force (lethal or not) or even a preparation of use of such force.

TBI is physical in nature. You may have been knocked unconscious or had a strong concussion. Basically the brain has been sloshed up against the skull.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

There is a "conspiracy theory" that the only reason the people were able to gain access to the building is because some Republicans challenged the validity of certain electors, like from Arizona. They had the complaint and it was signed by a Representative and a Senator.

The moment that happened the Senators retire back to the Senate and testimony is heard why the electors are invalid and there is a vote on to accept or deny the EC vote from the particular state.

The issues inside the house cropped up when Arizona was correctly and legally challenged. There was also a challenge on the verge of being field with SCOTUS to challenge the electoral counting act, which would have had a good chance at succeeding. When the mess inside the Capital occurred it stopped everything dealing with electoral certification. Then Pelosi called everything back to order around midnight, which ignored the valid electoral vote challenges from several states. She rushed certification, and because it was certified before the Supreme Court could act, it was viewed as a moot point and the legal challenge was not heard.

In my opinion its not a conspiracy theory but fact...

Thank-you for adding valuable additional information. I knew that Arizona was set to officially challenge the results, and I knew that Ted Cruz was set to start/chair a committee to do a "rush" election fraud investigation while Biden's certification was on hold. But that's all I knew until reading your post. Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Caroline Edwards said she was the granddaughter of someone. John Kerry’s running mate Edwards maybe?

And it might be my imagination, but it kinda looked like civilians picked her up off the steps and moved her to safety than Capitol Police. Wonder why that video was cut?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

This is the Midterm Elections Campaign Speech because they can’t run on economy, food prices, gas prices, prosperity…impeach Trump again is it. The whole load.

The Democrats are in the mindset of if we cant win then we destroy everything. I think the Democrats hope to spin all this with the mindset if we (Dems) burn the place down maybe the American people will hire us to fix things.

Democrat "experts" showing up on media outlets are going crazy over some Republicans and Independents outwardly stating that due to how horrible Biden is, a majority of Americans now wish the effort to keep Biden out of the White House had succeeded.

This guy on MSNBC sounded like he almost had a stress stroke, because a TV guy (Tucker or Hannity), and a couple of Republican Congress people, expressed the sentiment that a majority of Americans wished the Jan 6th plan had succeeded.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Side note and not to nit pick but the US is NOT a Democracy. It is a Constitutional Representative Republic and contrary to popular belief there is a difference between the 2.

Does that mean we (the people) can force a change in Washington DC with violence if we want to? Does the Constitution give us that ability?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This was an attack on our Democracy.

Mmmmhmmmm

Thanks CNN.

It is literally all on video. Whatever you want to think! Watch the video of what the police and Trump's own administration says! Is that CNN'S fault? Unedited documentation of the entire interview! That is on CNN, and also a ton of OTHER news sources? Laughable!
edit on 9-6-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join