It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile at Davos: 'corona is one of the most profitable products ever'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yet he got the vaccine himself and advocates people getting it along with basically authorizing its production and distribution.

The right is the group saying that the vaccine is killing people and that it is poisonous. If that's the case then why do they then continue supporting the man who put it all into motion to begin with and praises it as being great?

It seems like his supporters want their cake and to eat it too.
edit on 26-5-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

Yet he got the vaccine himself and advocates people getting it along with basically authorizing its production and distribution.

The right is the group saying that the vaccine is killing people and that it is poisonous. If that's the case then why do they then continue supporting the man who put it all into motion to begin with and praises it as being great?

It seems like his supporters want their cake and to eat it too.

No you are wrong . You want to live in your left vs right world . You are grasping for straws and it’s rather sad . Who knows why you need to bring Trump into it . If you are that blind that you get all your info from the msm and Pfizer then you either have an agenda or need to evolve a lot

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

Yeah and until the Dems got him out of office they were saying it was shady and anything Trump was responsible for they wouldn't trust it or take it. Then he's out and they do a hard 180 to the point of mandates and lockdowns. Same "Trump" jab and suddenly everyone's gotta get it and if you don't you're a terrible selfish person killing grandma.
Any semi-intelligent person would question it at that point.

Still doesn't take anything away from Trump's other polices, just look at the senile trainwreck happening now and tell me Trump wasn't the better choice.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dontlietome

I didn't get the vaccine because I don't trust it. You have no clue who you're talking to. I don't trust the media OR big pharma any more than you probably do.

I know you've been programmed to respond to anyone with a different viewpoint as "brainwashed by the media" but maybe it's time to start thinking outside of that little box they've helped to create in your mind.
edit on 27-5-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

When did the media ever doubt the vaccine? Link an article from a mainstream source that says they don't trust the vaccine dated to before he lost the election and maybe I'll consider your point here, otherwise you are just making stuff up to suit your opinion.

Either way though, it doesn't change the fact that he is praising an experimental drug that most of his supporters don't trust at all. He recommended people get it, why is he recommending poison to his supporters?

“I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly.”

His exact words.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

When did the media ever doubt the vaccine? Link an article from a mainstream source that says they don't trust the vaccine dated to before he lost the election and maybe I'll consider your point here, otherwise you are just making stuff up to suit your opinion.

Yeah I just make stuff up - where the hell were you?

“You Cannot Do That”: Why Trump’s “Warp Speed” Race for a COVID-19 Vaccine Is Dangerous and Likely to Fail

VANITY FAIR

In the “warp speed” push for a COVID-19 vaccine, the Trump administration’s anti-science policies and budget cuts to key agencies, its silencing of scientists like Dr. Rick Bright, and its suppression of CDC’s detailed safe opening guidelines are dangerous to the public’s health not only in America, but worldwide.

LA TIMES

But worse than the risk of serious side effects is the impact of yet another failed "here comes the miracle!" strategy. We have watched a series of previous "miracles" and "game-changers" fall flat: the original Abbott testing platform and hydroxychloroquine and a change in seasonal weather and the MyPillow guy's supposed new immune supplement. The "miracles" come and go; only the historic pandemic remains.

CNN

And I'm the programmed one, sure.
edit on 5 27 2022 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Every one of those articles and videos is doubting TRUMP, not the vaccine itself. None of them say anything about not trusting the vaccine, they say they do not trust TRUMP.

The vaccine that Trump authorized and helped to push through with the help of big pharma is the very same vaccine that the media has praised ever since it was released to the public.

Mental gymnastics should be an Olympic sport. You just can't fathom the idea that Trump is part and parcel with the poisonous vaccine that the media and big pharma pushed so heavily.

You have yet to answer why he has praised the vaccine when you think it is poisonous. Is he just completely clueless or is he knowingly recommending people inject poison into their bodies?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Every one of those articles and videos is doubting TRUMP, not the vaccine itself. None of them say anything about not trusting the vaccine, they say they do not trust TRUMP.

Ok, " the risk of serious side effects", "Race for a COVID-19 Vaccine Is Dangerous and Likely to Fail", "suppression of CDC’s detailed safe opening guidelines are dangerous to the public’s health not only in America, but worldwide" have nothing to do with the vaccine. Right. The rollout went on Trump's schedule under Biden so where did all the caution and warnings of "warp speed" disaster go? They should have been calling for a complete stop until proper safety protocols could be completed but they did the opposite, they took over and went for the big push.

I'm done with your nonsense, you spout insults like "mental gymnastics" while pulling off a Triple Lindy in the pike position. This thread is dead anyway, congrats on the derailment.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So why is Trump still recommending his supporters take the poison if it's as dangerous as they think?

You can't answer that because it would mean you were wrong about him and wasted countless hours defending a fraud. Can't have that can we?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

This seems to be a really burning issue for you. Why don't you make a thread on it? Your strangely persistent derailing of this one is tiresome and disrespectful.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The thread is about coronavirus, correct? Trump and coronavirus go hand in hand. You can't revise history and act like Trump's administration and the coronavirus are not connected.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join