It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Insane - It Is Not A Conspiracy Theory - Imagine The Compliance!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It is not like they are hiding it as they are saying it on video for the world to see (those who search for news as the MSM sure is not going to play this for you on the news broadcast).

Now, Pfizer CEO is hawking biometric surveillance sensors in pills so that the Government, Insurance Companies, etc. can ensure you are taking what they give you..... or else.

The other guy is so bold to state choice and freedom is over in this new age, not even your thoughts should be private.

No, I am not making this up. This is not right wing propaganda, they are actually saying this on video, feel free to watch.

twitter.com...

World Economic Forum shill, Yuval Noah Hariri:

"Covid is critical because this is what convinces people to accept to legitimize total biometric surveillance. We need to not just monitor people, we need to monitor what’s happening under their skin”

twitter.com...

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla explains Pfizer's new tech to Davos crowd: "ingestible pills" - a pill with a tiny chip that send a wireless signal to relevant authorities when the pharmaceutical has been digested. "Imagine the compliance," he says

www.zerohedge.com...

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla may have forgotten he was on camera this week, as he dazzled the audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos with fantasies of ingestible computer chips that signal authorities when a drug has been digested.

"It is a, basically biological chip that is in the tablet. And once we take the tablet and dissolves into the stomach, sends a signal that you took the table. So imagine the applications of that - the compliance. The insurance companies know that the medicines patients should take, they take them.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Drink a shot of 100proof liquor and the device goes dead...right?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe microwave or EMP the pills.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

If you are going to take the pills wouldn't you want them to do their thing, which is to inform TPTB that you took them?

If you are not going to take them then why disable them?

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What's really fun is sharing these sorta things on Facebook. Anything that sheds negative light on Pfizer gets your account banned.

I was prompted multiple times on FB for sharing the big pharma activities. It claims you are breaking some "community standards" and to read their rules... "fact checkers" say your post is b.s. *gives you a 30 day ban* but it's lying. 30 days disabled and *bloop* permanent banned.

Facebook doesn't say what post... it simply says "fact checkers say your post is false".

I created that FB account back when FB was college only members and you have to list what college you're attending. :/

Why is it so important to hold big pharma up as exalted, invincible, social network deity? They're committing heinous crimes with impunity.
edit on 21-5-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well done. Good topic and very thought provoking.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
From the first Twitter video:

"We are really acquiring divine powers, the powers of creation and destruction, we are upgrading humans into gods, that requires reinventing life itself"

This guy sounds like an actual IRL Batman villain.

edit on 21-5-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It wasn't long ago that these psychopaths were trying to hide their schemes, now they're stating them outright, in public.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

They know they are likely would be in hiding as many would never accept such a total surveillance.
Some would.

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: infolurker

If you are going to take the pills wouldn't you want them to do their thing, which is to inform TPTB that you took them?

If you are not going to take them then why disable them?

This is a text message from your government. You have not opened your toothpaste in two days indicated by a signal from the tube. If you continue to do this for another day, you will loose your dental coverage and your health insurance will be reviewed. Have a nice day.
edit on 5 21 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You already know what I have to say about this...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
This is a text message from your government. You have not opened your toothpaste in two days indicated by a signal from the tube. If you continue to do this for another day, you will loose your dental coverage and your health insurance will be reviewed. Have a nice day.

Exactly, and if you did brush normally in the past 2 days but the message wasn't sent because you disabled the transmitter in the tube, how does that help you?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm more and more convinced 'the grays' are us from the future. Totally ruined by over-use of gene-editing and augmentations , so called 'trans-humanism'.
They would be visiting to harvest still normal DNA because they have doomed themselves .
Many say the grays act like a robotic hive. Makes more and more sense if you hear that they want to get rid of free thoughts.

Especially makes sense of you think about it, the grays always abduct those from certain genetic lineages, in order to avoid ancestors off course.

edit on 21-5-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Exactly, and if you did brush normally in the past 2 days but the message wasn't sent because you disabled the transmitter in the tube, how does that help you?
by being non-compliant ? If we all walk into this like obedient sheep to the slaughter things will just progress worse from there.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
by being non-compliant ? If we all walk into this like obedient sheep to the slaughter things will just progress worse from there.

That is why I said in my original post that if you are going to be compliant, "If you are going to take the pills" why would you disable the tracker? All you would be doing is asking for the hassle despite being compliant.

If you are going to be non-compliant, then it doesn't matter if you can or can't disable it because you wouldn't be taking the pills anyway.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I remember during the Obama admin and Michelle's healthy eating drive, I saw a story about testing shopping carts that could read what you were buying and would nag you if you had too much or not enough of certain things in your cart. That was over five years ago.

My car beeps if you don't put on your seatbelt. It drives my husband batty. Since I have a habit of putting mine on, I don't notice it or care, but he always procrastinates on his long enough that the car starts to nag. He also gets annoyed by the blindside assist and other assorted features that beep when he sees something first ... like the car sensor will read his mind. I don't like being beeped at, but I've had be useful often enough on my commutes that I can tolerate it.

This crosses the line from helpful to downright creepy and invasive though. I wouldn't go for the shopping cart thing either.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That is why I said in my original post that if you are going to be compliant, "If you are going to take the pills" why would you disable the tracker? All you would be doing is asking for the hassle despite being compliant.

If you are going to be non-compliant, then it doesn't matter if you can or can't disable it because you wouldn't be taking the pills anyway.
I didn't watch the video, so the pills aren't medicine in the first place ?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

...a pill with a tiny chip that send a wireless signal to relevant authorities when the pharmaceutical has been digested.

Medicine with a transmitter that tells TPTB that you took it.

A couple of people mentioned disabling that feature but, my point was that if you are going to take it, why disable the feature that will keep TPTB off your back?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

...a pill with a tiny chip that send a wireless signal to relevant authorities when the pharmaceutical has been digested.

Medicine with a transmitter that tells TPTB that you took it.

A couple of people mentioned disabling that feature but, my point was that if you are going to take it, why disable the feature that will keep TPTB off your back?

You seem to miss the point. Why make life easier for TPTB? They created the problem, they suffer for making the problem.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I remembering the scanners at a certain super market on the carts. They started putting them on the carts in holders, then later had them in a stand if you wanted one. I wonder if they found all of them. When I shopped there and there was a cart with a scanner already on it, it would end up way behind something on the top or bottom shelf.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join