It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Insane - It Is Not A Conspiracy Theory - Imagine The Compliance!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Now, how the hell are they expecting to be able to pick up a signal from millions of people who take the medication just like you and have every pill have a different RFID serial at the same time? Now multiply that by the number of different medications taken by the same millions of people each day. 10,000,000 x 365 days = 3,650,000,000 separate signals for just ONE medication taken by 10 million people. And that's way off - 37 million of us take medication just for blood pressure.

Plus, you have to be within a very short distance to pick up the signal and I would bet a digestive system is going to block that signal as well. Or are they going to have a RFID reader on every single toilet in the country? And who exactly are these "relevant" authorities? And how are they going to tell that it was you that took the medication?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Anybody remotely associated with the WEF should be considered insane and extremely dangerous. I don't even think I'd trust someone that turns on them. Tulsi gabbard and Elon Musk are two.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: carewemust
Drink a shot of 100proof liquor and the device goes dead...right?

originally posted by: infolurker
Maybe microwave or EMP the pills.

If you are going to take the pills wouldn't you want them to do their thing, which is to inform TPTB that you took them?

If you are not going to take them then why disable them?

So the only reasons to take these pills it to be tracked? Well lets all not take them than. What would be the point.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
This is a text message from your government. You have not opened your toothpaste in two days indicated by a signal from the tube. If you continue to do this for another day, you will loose your dental coverage and your health insurance will be reviewed. Have a nice day.

Exactly, and if you did brush normally in the past 2 days but the message wasn't sent because you disabled the transmitter in the tube, how does that help you?

Ehm,

Seek help. You need it.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: ketsuko

Looking at it from more of a compliance point of view. they want to make sure you take your special pill like a vaccine pill or even more sinister, your brain numbing complacency pill.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am convinced this is far greater than medication, health insurance etc. Precursor, precursor, precursor our money is not enough any longer, more is being demanded.

A person whom I personally know, stopped by their location Social Security office to report the death of their spouse. There was a thorough search of person and warning of mandatory mask with distancing before they were allowed to enter a GOVERNMENT OFFICE. Once inside they were guided to a cubicle where one person (with mask) was seated behind some form of glass, plexiglass I assume but find it hard to believe anything is simple regarding the government. Seated in a chair 6’ from the government official behind the glass, my acquaintance could not hear. The chair was not to be moved however, they were able to stand at the glass 2’ or closer. What’s the point? a reply to: infolurker

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
the thoughts are very ingsightful here with all you great minds on it
edit on 23-5-2022 by ContractedMercenary because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
The phone everybody takes a long is the 'user device' in this diagram. On the left is the 'sensor', placed where? Yes inside your body. This sensor communicates through your phone with the AI mainframe. Welcome to the new world.

All I said was that 5G isn't needed for that diagram to work.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam
Honestly, to me, it seems like something someone just thought would be a good idea without really working out how it could be done.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
Ehm,

Seek help. You need it.

No, you just are not able to grasp the point.

If your insurance company offers a 10% discount on your premium if you take the tracking pills and you sign up for that promo obviously you want them to work as advertised.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Reminds me of what synthetic Heroin MIGHT be getten used for. Could be capturing parts of human DNA such as during an overdose to trigger death as it happens. Than is recorded through earths magnetic field and shot right to Mark Zuckerbergs super computer for analysis or whom ever is in the editing room that day.

If personality machines already exist there capturing more than what anyone thinks and sell it to people that can afford it. Thanks Net Neutrality.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
We seriously need the righteous judgement of God to handle these creeps & their disgusting ideology.

They aren't even trying to hide it any more. They believe they themselves are the new gods of humanity, that they can act with impunity in the most despicable ways.

I don't think God will let this happen - not without a damn good fight being roused amongst the common people, those who the puppet elite have declared war on, in the service of their Satanic masters.

Where Demons play wickedness & plot against the Children of God in such abominable ways, desiring enforced slavery from which there can be no escape, ultimately the LORD of Hosts will despatch living Angels who will restrain them, banish them, decommission them, destroy them - ferreting their slaves out of the mountains & ranches, out of the towers & off the yachts & away from the private islands - shooting down the private jets & freezing their assets, transferring everything to those who will act in the service of the public good, chipping away at their power base, proving to their ordinary employees that the time is ripe to abandon their former employers, because of the wickedness, which perhaps they were not formerly aware of. Most people, particularly ex-soldiers who believe in the value & necessity of righteous conduct, on realising that their banking dynasty employer is a paedophile warlord who has acted to murder infants & grandmothers in their beds, will step away from that employer once the good guys show up with the information proving the darkness of the conspirators. A tsunami type exodus will result, and the Demons, and their slaves, will be abandoned to the judgment of God.

I believe it will happen - I have seen it in my dreams. The Time of Trouble prophesied in the Book of Daniel will occur, it will be brutal - but the future will be won for righteousness, no innocent will be lost, and no evil will persist on the Earth - a thousand years of joy, wonderment, equitable industriousness, nations preserving their unique culture, everyone - great & small - all coming to the knowledge of the Reality of the Living God, the Righteous Judge. The only one who can authorise & enable the transition from chaos to order, from Hell into Heaven, upon the Earth.

Life will be NORMAL again, indeed it will be SUPER-NORMAL, a time of magic & mystery, holiness & discovery.

"Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven...

Amen."

Cheers, FITO.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
Funny you should mention god because if that being knows what he supposedly knows we are all basically chipped already.

Same thought crosses my mind when people mention the Akashic records.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I will be wrapping mine up in bread and giving it to a duck heading south.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I will be wrapping mine up in bread and giving it to a duck heading south.

OK, then you will be missing out on the savings or maybe be relocating to the gulags. Either way, the universe doesn't care.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I know, 3G was sufficient enough to get the same results for data transmitting.

Who knows, maybe some people are already a transmitter and don't need their phone

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
That's called complying.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
That's called complying.

I know, that is why my original post said:

If you are going to take the pills wouldn't you want them to do their thing, which is to inform TPTB that you took them?

If you are not going to take them then why disable them?

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I know

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks for this info it gives me some kind of hope. Maybe whoever answers(in strange ways) whatever comes to my mind is not human after all. Excuse me if this is unrelated to the "cure". After seeing the words: "under the skin" and "freedom of thoughts" maybe I have something to share because "my" mind is not "mine" "anymore".

Whoever got in my mind and literally under my skin during the spring of 2017, hides behind anyone, even your own family. It doesn't matter the: age, race, religion, financial or educational status.

During that event, I remember seeing lots of pictures of teens wearing t-shirts as masks, thought that they were mocking me because my breathing process changed and I was wearing t-shirts to cover my mouth. I thought that it was about me but now I know that they were used by someone who knows a lot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join