It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Insane - It Is Not A Conspiracy Theory - Imagine The Compliance!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
You seem to miss the point. Why make life easier for TPTB? They created the problem, they suffer for making the problem.

How are you going to make them suffer if you accept to take a pill with a transmitter and then give them a reason to take action against you, even though you are complying, because you disabled the transmitter?

edit on 22-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

People will comply with this en masse because they'll be offered cheaper insurance - cheaper anything that persuades everyone to swallow it - while at the same time finances and freedoms penalised for those that don't. We've seen the latter dry-runned with the vaccines.

This plan would be made far easier if the world were in a recession and folk were already struggling to pay the bills. And oh, look, a tsunami of a recession is almost upon us.

Carrot & stick.

The inexplicable part is this moron telling everyone the villain's dastardly plan. In the movies the villain does that when they think they've already won. That's what should really scare us - are we at that point?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The problem I see is that the materials for making chips are so at a premium that I don't foresee a time when we can just make one for every pill whose sole purpose is to tattle on you when you take it.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe the chip price is high because someone's bought up/requisitioned much of the supply for this mammoth project. Who knows?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Basically, I am just sitting here at my desk looking at my pills. I have one I take every day, twice a day. If I don't wean off it properly, I am risking seizures. That's incentive all by itself for me to take it and keep taking it. Why put a microchip in it?

Then I have a large bottle of naproxen that's "as needed". Why put microchips in that? They always write for way more than I will need and even sharing it out with my husband occasionally, I never use all of even one bottle. So microchipping that would be wasted.

This is stupidity in and of itself and massively wasteful unless they have a way of making easily mass produced, biodegradable chips to stick in the pills. They want to castigate *us* for not being green and sustainable ... well, what do you think *this* idea is?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Looking at it from more of a compliance point of view. they want to make sure you take your special pill like a vaccine pill or even more sinister, your brain numbing complacency pill.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The brain numbing complacency pill is easy. Make it addictive like Soma. People will want it.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
“Spychips” by Katherine Albrecht. Found it in the University Library years ago.
www.goodreads.com...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The problem I see is that the materials for making chips are so at a premium that I don't foresee a time when we can just make one for every pill whose sole purpose is to tattle on you when you take it.

I’m sure there’s a use for it at the border.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So now we are expected to ingest microchips in massive amounts ? No problems there eh?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You seem to miss the point. Why make life easier for TPTB? They created the problem, they suffer for making the problem.

How are you going to make them suffer if you accept to take a pill with a transmitter and then give them a reason to take action against you, even though you are complying, because you disabled the transmitter?

That makes the compliance system unreliable as they will have to count your pills, have blood tests, etc.... This will cost the company money because the government will not be able to rely on this new technology and eventually drop it as being more costly.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That makes the compliance system unreliable as they will have to count your pills, have blood tests, etc.... This will cost the company money because the government will not be able to rely on this new technology and eventually drop it as being more costly.

No it won't. That is the whole point. Like McGinty said, the incentives are what will make people opt for things like this.

If you agree to the tracking pills and disable the tracking feature you give them the reason to cancel whatever benefits you were going to get by agreeing to them in the first place.

Now, if you are talking about mandates that force people to use this tech, and it seems like you are, that is a different scenario.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: beyondknowledge

My car beeps if you don't put on your seatbelt. It drives my husband batty. Since I have a habit of putting mine on, I don't notice it or care, but he always procrastinates on his long enough that the car starts to nag. He also gets annoyed by the blindside assist and other assorted features that beep when he sees something first ... like the car sensor will read his mind. I don't like being beeped at, but I've had be useful often enough on my commutes that I can tolerate it.

Am I your husband?!?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: carewemust
Drink a shot of 100proof liquor and the device goes dead...right?

originally posted by: infolurker
Maybe microwave or EMP the pills.

If you are going to take the pills wouldn't you want them to do their thing, which is to inform TPTB that you took them?

If you are not going to take them then why disable them?

This is a text message from your government. You have not opened your toothpaste in two days indicated by a signal from the tube. If you continue to do this for another day, you will loose your dental coverage and your health insurance will be reviewed. Have a nice day.

It will all be mandated. Or else... no job if you no brush brushee brush. You're pretty much on point. Every minor facet of life will not be exempt. Wait until your methane tax for excess gas emissions after Taco Bell. And most of us have probably seen that movie.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I suppose the only way these chips will know they are in the correct body will be a DNA sample en route.

Its must be some kind on new tech - not a silicone chip..! - could be a painful exit.

Blutooth or wifi... tied to you digital passport. NO PILLS NO FOOD.

Well if it gets to that stage - they'll have to catch me first... "you and who's army?"

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Now you know why they needed 5G so much!

I always thought it was odd why they put 5G out so quick.
It was never for the phones.
it was always for all the tracking chips in
Cars your Credit card!
( oh! so its pointless Not to take the meds)

If THEY need to find You
they just ping your pill!
Mass surveillance!

We are just Hamsters to them.
maybe thats why Antifa & BLM are fighting so much?

edit on 23-5-2022 by buddha because: Removal of anti government statement.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This Hariri is a very freaky person, driven by dangerous ideas, that's for sure.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Now you know why they needed 5G so much!

I don't think so. 5G, at least the higher frequencies, is about volume. "Buddha took their pill today" doesn't need any significant bandwidth. It would have taken an old school 56k baud modem less than 100th of a second to relay that message.

If THEY need to find You
they just ping your pill!
Mass surveillance!

No, they ping that phone you always go back for whenever you leave the house and forget it because you can't be without it.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The phone everybody takes a long is the 'user device' in this diagram. On the left is the 'sensor', placed where? Yes inside your body. This sensor communicates through your phone with the AI mainframe. Welcome to the new world.

patentscope.wipo.int...

a reply to: daskakik

edit on 23-5-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Whatever technology this is I am sure it was already included in the jabs if it is readily available for use. And I highly doubt making sure you took your meds is their main concern. One can only brainstorm countless reasons why they want to biologically track you. Back to eugenics and Lord of the Flies style medical industry? Only the fittest are worthy of living?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join