It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marriage not as good as "Predator" the movie most men say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik

Problem solved

Now that's hilarious and that's one understanding woman, he might have found a keeper.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: JAGStorm

Arnold is a manly man, not some sissy girly man. He will "pump you up" though.

he said he had sex with men in the locker room. He admitted to that and to orgies with both sexes.

Personally my Marriage of a long life it my life and most of the people I know have been married 40-50 plus years and they like us laugh together work together and even watch predator together. The difference I find is these friends and we really love one another.

You don't think gay and bi men can't be manly men?

No

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
How did one comedian put it, Men like to be alone, but not by themselves. While woman just want to be heard...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

My heart is big enough for both Predator and my wife. If Predator 2 was any good it would be a tight squeeze.

"If it bleeds we can kill it" is a trap. Don't believe the hype.
edit on 22-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Bitter experience insists this is true. And that's not because Predator is good.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Predator doesn’t whinge about having the luxury of having a husband that has doubled his annual income (via much sacrifice including having to go to a city 4 hours away most weeks on the 4:15AM public bus on Monday morning) since the first kid came along and it was evident we were both post natally depressed and there’s no way she could also deal with having to work.

4 years on and another kid, the post natal depressions gone, I earn enough money we get by off one income however, the wife has to deal with the ever so arduous task of raising her gorgeous daughters and the hellish torment of taking the oldest one to gymnastics, ballet, concerts of their favourite tv shows when they come to town etc.

Predator would recognise that I work until 6:30ish every day come home, clean up after everyone,’get the oldest to bed then go do more work AND be up in the morning again before the sun rises with the baby. All this hard work so in the next 12 months I can get promoted and get us closer to our dream lifestyle. Oh, and on the weekends I cut, split and stack firewood, mow lawns and perform home maintenance, take the kids out so the wife can relax and still get treated like a cancerous lesion if I stay up late every now and then with my mates and need to go back to bed after also being up at dawn on the weekend when the kids wake up.

If I end up single again there’s not a bloody hope in hell I’d be getting in to another relationship.

Give me predator or give me death!
edit on 2252022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Well, obviously.

You surely didn't see a meme headline, or find the site and screenshot it yourself, and misrepresent this satirical site as factual, either willfully or in ignorance, by not acknowledging the nature of the article in any way, whatsoever, in your opening post to start a thread here.

Obviously.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Maybe deep down a lot of men have homosexual tendencies and want to see a ripped Arnold and feel guilty about it, hence all the alien scenes…

More of a Jesse Ventura fan after he mansplained to BoyMonkey about the size of his arms back on his AMA thread.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Well, obviously.

You surely didn't see a meme headline, or find the site and screenshot it yourself, and misrepresent this satirical site as factual, either willfully or in ignorance, by not acknowledging the nature of the article in any way, whatsoever, in your opening post to start a thread here.

Obviously.

Wow okay, cmdrkeenkid LOL it sounds a little bit more important to your psyche than it does mine. I indeed did know it was satire and I willfully choose to not disclose that in my post. I apologize I believe this is the first time a thread has been started with information that wasn't completely genuine and authentic here on ATS.

In the future Ill submit threads to you first for approval,thank you for your attention to this matter

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I just think it's funny to point out obviously fake, misrepresented, and more articles on here. Lots of people don't go past the headline and run away with it. That's what happened here, obviously.

It's a disservice to your own credibility, that of the site, and disingenuous it's audience. I find two of those three insulting.

At least you admit to misrepresenting and obfuscating the origins of the article. I'll give you that. Most wouldn't.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I’ve never thought of those words in that manner, now thinking back to my young self and remember hearing everyone saying that… “I’m going to pump you up” sounds really x rated!

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

“I’m going to pump you up” sounds really x rated!

I'll never think about my inflatable sex doll the same way.

...Her name is Darleen...(with an umlaut over the second e).
edit on 22-5-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I just think it's funny to point out obviously fake, misrepresented, and more articles on here. Lots of people don't go past the headline and run away with it. That's what happened here, obviously.

It's a disservice to your own credibility, that of the site, and disingenuous it's audience. I find two of those three insulting.

At least you admit to misrepresenting and obfuscating the origins of the article. I'll give you that. Most wouldn't.

Thank you very much for that small consideration, I am honored you took the time to point this out to me further. I have been waiting anxiously and was hoping you would reply. I do however understand I have now indeed broken my one protocol for sending my new posts to you for approval.

Now should I expect another reprimand on my ATS protocols and procedures? Or will I have to suffer in silence after I have again stumbled twice in one day? I feel so ashamed but I want you to know how much I appreciate you taking your time away from your more important work and deal with my insolence and imbecility.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I’ve never thought of those words in that manner, now thinking back to my young self and remember hearing everyone saying that… “I’m going to pump you up” sounds really x rated!

That was pretty much what the writers of the skit wanted it to sound like semi unintentional homoeroticism. Mindless entertainment no doubt and yea guys my age at the time thought it was funny, hilarious, and comic genius then and the next 20 or so times they did it.

Not to bring it full circle but men and women are different, who knew?

The difference as I see it is that women can have their pastimes, etc. and their respective spouses don't care what it is because they are getting time away from their significant other. ie we aren't jealous of that, we mostly love that and wish you would do it more often. I don't care how mindless or silly their women's pastimes are as long as they are happy and I don't have to participate too often.

Of course, with my track record and experience, I might not be the most astute expert on men and women and relationships.

I do know a ton of "Predator" trivia, you know the important stuff

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You can do whatever you want. What I say ultimately has no bearing on what you do.

Just don't act the martyr when someone calls you out on posting something ridiculous.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You can do whatever you want. What I say ultimately has no bearing on what you do.

Just don't act the martyr when someone calls you out on posting something ridiculous.

My humblest apologies again Ive seemed to have drawn your ire and scorn, I am most grateful for you letting me do whatever I want, what an unexpected joy and treasure. Who would have thought I would receive such a blessing of the wisdom and truth of cmdrkeenkid

Can I ask for your permission to carve this inscription in my driveway?

"Just don't act the martyr when someone calls you out on posting something ridiculous"

giving you full credit of course

If not I'll likely just go back to my game of Battlefield 1942 and try and be a better person tomorrow, too much work for a Sunday

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Most likely as my last had a family of, “take care of me”. I couldn’t understand this, still don’t and I’m a female. Yes marriage sucks. I didn’t even think of dating again. Id rather have a sword plunged through me or sawed in half vertically before getting anywhere in the vicinity of any form of a relationship. I’m better off alone. Jeez, barely escaped the last one with my life much less sanity. a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think those that say this are the ones who's personality (or looks if we're going there) arent good enough to attract a person who can have a long happy marriage. If you didnt like or dont like your marriage, you married the wrong one. Never settle.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

If I end up single again there’s not a bloody hope in hell I’d be getting in to another relationship.

I love my wife to bits. I do the dishes, clean the house and help with the kids and the yardwork but it all pales in comparison to what she does.

When we met she had Graves disease, weighed 38kg,had an abusive ex-husband, a ton of debt and her first-born son drowned while at her ex's house for the weekend while we were still in the dating phase.

Those first few years were insane, a lot more than what I have shared, but I always knew she was worth it.

I have told her those exact same words.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Maybe deep down a lot of men have homosexual tendencies and want to see a ripped Arnold and feel guilty about it, hence all the alien scenes…

it would speak to the quality of their wives if they drive them to closet-homosexuality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join