It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kindergartners Sent Home With Masturbation Assignment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Exposing these sexual lunatics is the only way people are going to know what is going on and stand up for their children. Here is another example of a rogue teacher inserting her sick sex idolatry on 4 year-olds. Anything about masturbation and 4 year olds should be prosecuted in my opinion (I am being nice here). This is insane and sick and I hope nobody here would justify this.

Yeah, I am going to keep posting these as they occur as everyone has to draw a line in the sand at some point.

www.libsoftiktok.com...

Four-year-olds at an Alert Bay, British Columbia school were reportedly given this homework assignment on touching their private body parts. The worksheet asks students to draw pictures of places in their home where they can masturbate privately.

Here’s the worksheet the children were asked to complete:

edit on 12-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Lets gas up the wood chipper!

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I don't blame the school intuition the parents should start blaming their local politicians and governments for passing or approving such a program.

+12 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I hope this isn’t real wtf

Please be fake ffs

+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The school didn't kniw the teacher was doing this. The approved program was supposed to be a touch dont touch thing...where students learn about their body parts and what is considered private and not for anyone else to touch. Still sounds pretty early to teach but these days I guess maybe there is reason to teach a 4 year old about such things.

The teacher needs to meet the wood chipper feet first...that way they feel they passing!

+40 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I hope some groomer comes along and tries to explain why this isn't grooming. Always fun and informative.

+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I like how the school says that it was unaware of this being taught, but the page looks to be from a text book. Good job lying after getting caught school admin.

Geeshs, this is beyond stupid, and sadly not unexpected given what we have as leaders in this country.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

With dull blades

Also of course, the 88mm meme cannons!

+3 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

When I was four, I didn't have a penis, I had a ''wetter'' because that is what I wet myself with at night.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Nope. Sorry.

Chainsaws first, then wood chipper.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
omg.. gotta be some aprils fool joke, I looked for this story elsewhere.. and it is only from the sender "Libs of TikTok" no one else is reporting on the story.

Well if this was true and where my kids was.. I would have called all the other kids parents for a meeting, call the police, the media and the mayor.. I would never ever send my kid to a place like that..

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: RickyD

Nope. Sorry.

Chainsaws first, then wood chipper.

Pit of rabid weasels first.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Woodchippers, chain saws? You people are sick. All these school officials and local politicians need is a cold shower. A cold acid shower.

I agree with Network dude on their point about, I too wonder how the so-called "progressive liberals" will explain how the school should be teaching this.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

When I was four, I didn't have a penis, I had a ''wetter'' because that is what I wet myself with at night.

I had a "puppy".

Thanks dad.

+10 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Don't let anyone fool you, this is what the left wants.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

edit on 12-5-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I hope some groomer comes along and tries to explain why this isn't grooming. Always fun and informative.

I'm certain there must be something grammatically wrong with the way literally everyone is interpreting this. We just have to wait until that certain someone comes along and corrects us.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Line em up boys!

gettr.com...

Kick em in the groin and throw them in...Feet First.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

edit on Thu May 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by MrEnergy removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join