It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kindergartners Sent Home With Masturbation Assignment

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ummm the situation I have described was well before any "all of a sudden claims", the article I linked was well before these claims. You can try to claim it is fake or leftists, but how do you explain that the people it happened to are, or were all "good Catholics", it's not a hotbed of radical leftists. I grew up in an era where local priests came to dinner and nuns came over for lunch. I remember those times as a small child.

As a child of Italian immigrants it was common to see families where one son always became a priest. I never said all priests were pedophiles, but it's certainly well documented that many suffered no punishment and were shuffled around to other parishes.

Anyway, we're way off topic, but indoctrination was and is very common in Catholic and Christian schools. My 3 daughters managed to get through public schools and one is left to get through college without any type of trauma besides active shooter drills and threats from students about shooting it up. They were not indoctrinated into any type of radical or gay agenda as well.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I find that's a common argument today: 'well, it never happened here, so it couldn't have happened there." That's not logical. A thing may occur in one place, but not in others. So there is no logic in that argument.

One instance of this type of improper indoctrination is more than enough for concern.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The point is that it was an accepted educational practice and not a "Catholic thing" having to do with the devil.

Even if true, the original point was "Be just as vigilant with a private school" not "This only happens at private schools" and it included more than just lefties forced to write with their right hand.

edit on 14-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

True. And I can only be grateful they didn't have my experience.

Just to add, it's odd, I don't think about it on a daily basis, but conversations with old friends brings it up sometimes and when I relay it here it kind of hits me that it was really screwed up. I do often think of that horrific anti abortion movie. That was so wrong to do to 10 year old girls. I was not the focus of it that often but I do remember being with the worst one in 3rd grade. I used to throw up before school. And believe it or not, I still sometimes miss the ceremonial part of mass, especially at Christmas. I will not go back to church though. 12 years ruined it for me.
edit on 14-5-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

edit on 14-5-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Consider the source. Libs of Tik Tok is not a legitimate news site. It is a right wing site that bashes the LGBTQ community.
Here is a Washington Post news story on exactly what Libs of Tik Tok is about.
www.washingtonpost.com...

I don’t believe any of the garbage they post.

How so? all they do is repost the exact same clip already posted, there is no editing or even commentary, on ones I've seen. It's just exposing some real ridiculous stuff.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It is between the child and their parents, a private matter, and none of the school's business.

If I was a parent of a child going to that school...I would remove my child from that school...and my child could learn reading writing and math elsewhere.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Oh really? I do? You've determined I've no credibility how? Apparently you've never known people that went to Catholic schools

I myself and my 2 sisters went to catholic schools, Einstein.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Well great. Glad you did not experience what I and so many others did.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Well great. Glad you did not experience what I and so many others did.

Sucks for you that you suffered abuse from woman yes.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm sorry? Is there a point about it being a nun instead of one the brothers? I didn't have many classes with one as a teacher so I cannot speak for others. We do know, both male such as priests and females such as nuns were culpable.

I think you're trying to make some sort of point by your comments on each of my posts but I'm not sure exactly what it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: infolurker

Lets gas up the wood chipper!

Finally, much of this "woke" B.S. (except in California) is being reversed. Normal people are winning the battle nationwide.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join